S T U D Y

taehyung groaned dropping his pencil and putting his head down on his desk. jungkook laughed lightly from his bed. "you alright baby?"

"noooo~ this stupid test is stresses me out! i can't focus or study. i'm so nervous about it. hell like i want to study anyways!" jungkook chuckled again and put his phone down on his bed walking over to taehyung. he hugged the complaining boy from behind.

"i'll help you study~" jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear. 

"alright... test me then." taehyung passed jungkook a pack of flashcards. he walked past jungkook sitting down on the black-haired boys bed. 

"hmmm let's see... what should you do if someone is having a seizure?"

taehyung thought for a minute before he answered. "oh! keep other people out of the way, clear any hard or sharp objects away from the person, don't try to stop their movements, place the person on their side to keep their airway clear, time the length of the seizure, annndd don't put anything in their mouth... well obviously." taehyung laughed.

"correct. next question."

🔱

almost the whole deck of flashcards later and taehyung had gotten every question right. "see, you're fine baby. you're going to nail this test." jungkook smiled and put the flashcards back on the desk. 

taehyung sighed and got up from jungkook's bed "i hope so..." taehyung walked over to jungkook and took his hands, interlocking their fingers. jungkook pressed his lips to taehyung's forehead.

"i know so." jungkook stated softly. taehyung smiled and hugged jungkook. 

"this is one of the many reasons i love you..." 

"i love you too."

🔱

the whole class was filled with nerves. the classroom was filled with the sound of kids pencils scribbling against their paper and the clock ticking. taehyung was practically dripped in sweat, this test was a big part of their grade, and it was only half a month into the class. "time's up!" their professor said. everyone put down their pencils.

taehyung let out a sigh of relief. he had finished the whole test, he felt like he could breath again. "just leave your test at your seats face down, i will come and collect them. have a nice weekend everyone." taehyung early left his class class.

on his way down the hall he managed to run into kai. "oh hey man, what's up?" 

"nothing much. just got out of a pretty stressful test." taehyung shrugged although it was more than stressful.

"sucks bro. hey i'm having a small party with a few people next weekend. you should come." kai smiled holding out a piece of paper in front of taehyung. taehyung and kai weren't necessarily close but they were friends thanks to one class they had together. 

"yeah, sure i'll be there. any idea who else is invited?"

"jungkook and his friend group, seo yeon, oh yeonjun of course. jennie, and beomgyu."

taehyung bit his bottom lip when he heard seo yeon's name. "o-oh... sounds great." taehyung heard quick footsteps and turned behind him to look. he saw seo yeon practically running down the hallway. "speak of the devil..." he muttered under his breath.

"what was that?" kai asked, his brows knitting together.

"nothing..." taehyung said turning back to kai.

"well i'm gonna head out of here. catch up with you monday!" he walked off giving some guy with green hair a fist bump. seo yeon came up to taehyung with an irritated look on her face. 

"so," she started speaking. "i heard you and jungkook are dating now, huh?"

taehyung rolled his eyes. "yes we are. and it's none of your business."

"uhm i think it's plenty of my-"

taehyung cut her off. "look i'm done with your bullshit, ok? if he wanted you don't you think he would have been dating you all of this years you've been mourning over him breaking up with you in high school?"

"you know... you think you're all that, huh? i wonder if he'll tell you what happened yesterday." she smirked before walking off and taehyung was left there, confused and stressed.