S P A C E B U N S

all of the boys were in jin's room. jin's roommate, yeonjun, was at his parents house for break. jimin and yoongi were sitting on the floor together. jin was sitting in between hoseok and namjoon on yeonjun's bed. taehyung was sitting on the edge of jin's bed while jungkook sat on the floor in front of him. they were all facing the wall, watching a movie. 

taehyung pouted, he was getting bored. movies weren't necessarily his thing, he found that out recently. he started to run his hands through jungkook's hair. jungkook stayed still, eyes glued to the tv in front of them. taehyung looked at jin's bedside table and found black hair ties. he smiled to himself before reaching back to grab them.

taehyung separated jungkook's hair into two parts. he took one of the parts and split the top layer from the bottom. taehyung the piece and put it up tying the hair tie around the small little bun he made. taehyung looked at his work of art, giggling. "what are you doing?" jungkook whispered curiosity was clear in his voice. hearing taehyung's cute giggles he let out a small chuckle himself.

"shhh! here comes the good part." hoseok said from the other bed. 

taehyung let out a few more giggles before leaning by jungkook's ear and whispering. "nothing, you'll see later~" he went back to work putting the space buns in jungkook's hair.

taehyung did the same with the other part he made. taehyung giggle some more looking at the two little spacebuns sticking up on jungkook's hair. jungkook reached his hand up trying to see what was there but taehyung swatted his hadn't away. "i wanna seee~" jungkook whined.

"mmm...ok." taehyung smiled and got up, jungkook getting off the floor. 

"where are you two going?" namjoon asked.

"just to the bathroom real quick." taehyung answered giggling.

"didn't you just fuck last night thought?" jimin said furrowing his brows.

"what!?" hoseok said loudly coughing. jin paused the movie and everyone stared at the two.

"not for that!" taehyung blushed and whined, dragging jungkook into the bathroom. "just continue watching the movie we'll be back soon!"

 jungkook laughed at taehyung's red face once he closed the bathroom door leaving the two of them alone in the bathroom. there was only one mood light that was changing colors but it lit up the small room nicely. "so what were you laughing at, hm?" jungkook asked smiling.

"look in the mirror." taehyung giggled. jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist hugging him from behind and rested his chin on taehyung's shoulder looking in the mirror. taehyung was giggling the whole time holding the fabric of his hoodie over his mouth. 

jungkook furrowed his brows but smiled looking at the two buns on his head. he reached up to touch one smiling. "you did this?"

"mhm, i can take them out if you want." taehyung said looking at jungkook in the mirror.

jungkook swayed back and forth thinking of an answer. "no, i want to keep them." jungkook tightened his hold the slightest bit on taehyung's waist. taehyung put his hands over jungkook's holding onto his arms. they continued to sway back and forth while holding onto each other. taehyung looked up and jungkook meeting his dark-brown eyes. 

jungkook leaned down to kiss taehyung, he smiled into the kiss. all of the sudden they heard whispering from outside. 

"ow! hobi hyung hit my side!"

"shhh! you want to listen in or not?"

"sorry jiminie..."

"it's a wonder they can't hear us."

jungkook pulled away from the kiss and looked towards the direction of the door. "can you guys quiet down? trying to have some alone time here." jungkook rolled his eyes even though they couldn't see it. taehyung giggled still looking at jungkook's defined features.

"oh shit."

they heard footsteps quietly shuffling away meaning they were going back to their original spots. the couple can hear the movie start again. jungkook turned taehyung around and lifted up the blue-haired boy on the bathroom counter. they were both smiling at each other widely. jungkook rested his hands on taehyung's thighs. taehyung cupped jungkook's face and leaned down to attach their lips. taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook neck while jungkook moved his hands up to taehyung's waist.

the kiss lasted for a while before they heard knocking and jimin bursted into the room. "hey you- oh fuck." taehyung pulled away from the kiss frantically blushing and looking at jimin. he hopped off the counter, his face was red and hot. 

"o-oh jimin... uh y-yeah, what's up?" taehyung swallowed hard.

 jimin smirked and answered  "nothing. just came to ask if you guys were ok cause you were taking a while."

taehyung was still flustered so jungkook replied. "yeah, we're fine. we'll be out in a minute."

"okayy" jimin winked at them and walked back out the door, closing it. jungkook grabbed taehyung's waist again pressing their bodies together. jungkook kissed taehyung on the cheek before reaching past him to open the door. they both walked out, jungkook still in his spacebuns. they sat back down in their original position. by now the credits were rolling.

"so..." jin said over the music of the credits. "you two fucked?"

[ credit to the editor :) ]