C H A P T E R ❹

Existing in front of me was the devil himself with a small smirk on his face, making me feel hot throughout my entire body. Forty is clothed in his usual work attire, tight ebony shirt, and seductive gloaming jeans. I can't seem to withdraw my eyes from his body, acknowledging the long sleeve tattoos on both of his arms. He must possess a lot.

"Did your parents ever tell you that it's rude to stare love?" His smirk grows and I feel my cheeks heat up in utter embarrassment.

"I need to fire you." He states after a moment of quiet and I stand frozen not knowing what I did wrong.

"But sir-" I'm caught off by him as he makes his way towards me.

"Your a great employee doesn't get me wrong sweetheart. The problem is that I can't have you striping up onstage with me watching from a distance, not being able to caress you myself." His eyes hold mischief and nervousness, most likely about what my response will be.

"Why do I need to be fired though, I don't understand?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion as his thumb reaches out and gently strokes my bottom lip, making me feel tingles through my core.

"Cause then I can do this." He smashes his lips to mine, his hand holding my neck in place. At first, I don't give in, but his body pressed against mine and the way he's sliding his tongue across my lip for entrance makes me moan and surrender to the damn kiss. A low groan is made by his throat as he pushes me against the door of his office, grabbing ahold of my upper thighs. I jump and wrap my legs tightly around his waist, feeling his hard length rub against the one spot I need him most.

Forty breaks the kiss and starts sucking on the spot right below my ear.

"Oh my." I moan and he sets me on his desk before detaching his lips from my neck and building some distance between us. I breathe heavily in as I try to regain myself from the mesmerizing make out.

"That was um-" I start to speak.

"Go home." His face is set in its usual detached expression. Is he bipolar or something what the fuck?

"You can't fire me." I rise off the desk and cross my arms over my chest, indicating that I'm not backing down.

"I'm your boss, so yes I can." He shrugs and walks over to his desk chair, sitting down comfortably. I can see his boner through his pants, making me wet.

"I didn't do anything wrong." I'm starting to get angry because I'm definitely not the one that initiated that kiss.

"If it's about what just happened can't we just forget about it and let me stay here? I need the money, Mr. Eden." I look at him with hopeful eyes and see his eyes darken with lust.

"Don't call me that, Forty or sir are fine." He masks his emotions like the stubborn hot man he is.

"Well Forty, I need to stay here, please." I plead and stand in front of his desk.

"I'll make you a deal Ophelia." I nod for him to continue. "I will let you keep working here as a dancer and nothing more if you agree to a relationship." He stares intently in my eyes, but all he can see is pure shock and confusion.

"What kind of a relationship?" I question biting down on my lip, making him groan.

"Sex. No strings attached. But there are rules." He says it so casually. But I am intrigued so I just nod my head lightly.

"So how it works is that whenever you or myself need a good fuck we will contact each other. No feelings, no sleeping with other people, and no giving private dances." He smiles, showing off his gorgeous dimples.

"You're basically paying me to fuck you," I say bitterly.

"I'm paying you to work here, the fucking will because we will be in a no strings attached relationship." He states it like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"I feel honored really," I sarcastically reply. "But what's in it for me?" I wonder.

"You keep your job and you can have sex whenever you feel like it, and I mean come on have you seen me?" Well, he's super cocky.

"I'm not sure," I mumble feeling uneasy about this whole arrangement. Don't get me wrong I think he's super sexy and mysterious looking, making me think it wouldn't be such a bad idea to agree. I mean sex with him? I would probably pay for it if I had to.

"Think about it and when you show up tomorrow I will have my answer." He winks at me before I make my way to the exit.

Once I'm in some fresh air outside I go over the events that just happened. I'm too exhausted to be stressed over this so I decide to get a lyft to the apartment and sleep it off. I'll worry more about it in the morning.

Cleaning up my station, I start saying goodbye to Jasmine and Steven. Today we made some tasty cotton candy cupcakes that had me drooling.

"I was wondering if you guys would like to go to the place I work at tonight and maybe get a few drinks?" I smile in the direction of the adorable couple.

"Can we tomorrow? I have to get home and see my family that are visiting." Jasmine frowns and I agree to make plans with them tomorrow after school.

The train back home was about forty-five minutes so I just put some headphones in to block out the noisy people around me. I've thought a lot about what Forty had said and I think I've come up with an answer.

"I'll do it." I rush out before closing my eyes shut nervous of what's to come next.

I want to say a special thanks to @_xItsSarahx_ <3 I hope you guys are enjoying the book!!-stormienature