C H A P T E R ❶❽

☼ Ophelia's POV ☼

The snoring of another makes me stir roughly in bed, before turning to calculate the unpleasant sound that I now acknowledge is coming from Forty. Damn, I have to get him those nose plug things I have seen on television because this is not working for me.

I poke his chest lightly, causing him to flutter his eyes that are still closed shut. Ugh, I don't want to disturb him but I have to get to school. "Babe, wake up." I lightly trace his jaw and take in his unique features that cover his perfectly sculpted face, not finding one mistake. His piercing blue eyes open slightly as he stretches in place than looking back down at me through his thick long lashes. What a beautiful sight to see him in the morning. Before I can notify him the I have school in two hours, his hands grab my waist, pulling me tightly towards his chest so that I am now on top of him as he lays on his back.

I hum in content as my head lays comfortably on his muscular torso. A light moan breaks out of me as I feel his morning wood rub against my thigh, trying to locate my opening. Since we had sex last night it was easy to navigate as I was completely naked in his arms. Taking control, I grab ahold of his length and stroke it ever so softly to tease him, making him growl in response. I continue my torture by gradually moving his dick along my entrance, soaking him with my wetness. I purr in his ear before sitting up in a position for him to easily enter me. We both watch in desire as I slid down his long shaft, hard and fast, causing us both to moan out each other's names.

"Fuck, if you keep doing that I don't think this will last long." he grabs ahold of my hips and helps me move my body up and down his member, causing curses to spur out of our mouths. I lean down to kiss his addictive plump lips and his hand slid down to my ass, grabbing a handful as he skillfully thrusts in and out of me with minimal effort. "Don't stop, " I cry into his lips and he bites mine in return, causing a rush of heat to explode from me and onto his already soaked dick.

"Elle, I'm going to come." He grunts in frustration, wanting us both to finish and he speeds up his moves, causing my tits to bounce in his face as I grab ahold of the light blue pillow that his head is laying on. I feel my pussy begin to clench around him and I call out Forty's name just as I reach my high. He follows in suit, after knowing I was satisfied.

He kisses my swollen lips and I pull out of him, drenching his waist with my juices. I flush out of embarrassment. "I'm sorry, " I cover my face in my hands and start to get off, to take a shower.

Forty stops me and jumps up from the bed, picking me up surprisingly easy, leading us to the bathroom. I guess he wants to join, I don't mind that.

The class went by in a flash, I successfully made macaroons, which I will have to make for Soul at the apartment one night as a dessert. After finishing my conversation with Jasmine and her boyfriend, I catch the subway to head over to the club to get ready for work. I've never been sketched out on public transportation, even though I know something could happen at any given second. It helps me relax when I play music, distracting me from the chaos going around on the train. I open my eyes to be aware of my surroundings as I take note that I am about to reach my stop. What catches my attention is a highly familiar figure that is sitting close by, staring intently at me, with sunglasses covering their eyes. My posture tightens as I slowly remove my gaze from the man, getting ready to get off the train.

As soon as the vehicle comes to a harsh stop, I dash out as quickly as possible, taking the fastest route to my destination. I turn around a few times to find the same man following me from the train, making me clutch my bag tightly to my side. Luckily I carry pepper spray at all times, in case a certain situation was to happen where I would need the protection. The crowded street didn't stop the person to catch up to me and I turn abruptly on the next corner, to rid of the man. However, luck wasn't on my side today as I crashed into a random civilian, causing me to tumble to the ground. I hurriedly pick up my purse and as I stand up I feel the familiar hands that once touched me turn my body to face him. I try to fight back all the tears that are threatening to escape as he slides his glasses to the top of his messy brown locks, revealing his true identity.

I feel my eyes flutter shut on their own as I fall back, aware that I am about to crash on the concrete. Before I can feel the pain that was going to come, arms wrap around my body and I let the darkness engulf me whole.