C H A P T E R ❷❹

"Kayden, please let Soul go, she hasn't done anything. I'll stay with you, willingly, I promise please." I beg as he gently pulls off the fabric that was blinding my eyesight.

"Oh no, that won't do sweetie. I need her here, to watch what happens when you choose a pathetic little girl over a brother." He sighs and I can see the look in his eyes, it's the same look he had when he was on those damn pills.

"I'll be good for you, I swear. Just please let her go." I stopped crying to try and gain his trust. I just wanted Soul out of this.

"I'll let her go." He looks over at Soul then back to me. Kayden walks over to Soul and removes her blindfold.

"First I want her to watch." He gently caresses her cheek as she cries silently.

Almost as fast as he slapped me the first time, he hits me again and I fall on my side, still tied to the chair. I cough to catch my breath from the impact and feel him untie my feet and hands. I crawl away from the monster and look up at him as he makes his way over to me.

"Wait! I wanted to give you a show, I don't know if you knew this but I work at a strip club now and know some moves you would enjoy." I cringe at me trying to please him. I just have to play along and get Soul out of this situation.

"Well show me then love." He smiles and sits on the chair I was on moments ago.

"I need some music." I shyly say as I try to compose myself, before standing up and looking over to see Soul shaking her head.

Kayden grabs his phone from his pocket and puts on "Repeat After Me" sang by The Weeknd. Damn I love this song. I look around the dark room and realize we are in the same hotel room he has brought me in before. 

"Well love?" Kayden smirks up at me with his hands on his thighs, waiting for me to participate.

I slowly spin around, moving me hips to the beat as I feel Kaydens hand wrap around my waist to pull me closer to his lap. I shiver in disgust and continue my torturous dance as I slowly pull down my dress that was damaged sadly.

I keep my heels on to add to the sexiness I'm trying to give off. I feel Amour eventually take over and let myself give into the sound waves coming from his small device. I teasingly cup his groin and her him growl from the touch. I'm not the same innocent girl he wants had sex with.

He grabs my body slamming me down on the chair as I grind against his body. I play with his hair and move my hips along his lap as I look up to see Soul has gotten out of her ropes. Yes! the plan is working.

Kayden abruptly pushes me off of him and picks me up, leading towards the bed in the room. Fuck, Soul better hurry!

"Don't worry I'll make this nice and painful." Kayden places himself on top of me and I see Soul slowly making her way up to the bed with a vase in hand. Kayden is about to turn his head around so I quickly grab his face and start kissing his rough lips. I hate the way he tastes.

He moans and slowly relaxes into the kiss and I open my eyes to see Soul about to hit him, until the door loudly opens and I push Kayden off of me as Soul backs away.

The next thing I see is Forty on top of Kayden, punching his face in as my sister Elena comes to help me and Soul. I quickly put on my dress and run towards the door entrance to see a whole bunch of cops rushing in to take Forty off on Kayden.

All that's heard next are the muffled yells from Kayden and a police officer reading off his miranda rights, before he is taken out of the room.

"Hey asshole." Elena says before kicking Kayden in the balls. Causing him to double over in pain with an officer behind him holding his cuffs that are attached to Kaydens wrists.

Forty hugs me gently and I break down in front of him.

"How did you find us?" I whisper and he blushes.

" I kind of installed an app tracker on your phone after the last time.

I laugh and shake my head in his chest.