E P I L O G U E

Several months later

Since dinner, many things have changed. For starters, my dad found out about how Forty owns a strip club and how I work at the said strip club. Trust me when I say, he freaked out. I'm glad things are decent and I don't have anything else I am hiding from my family.

Forty and I have been spending a lot of time together outside of work lately. He has taken me on many dates that included a horse carriage ride in Central Park, ice skating, food testing(which was amazing), and I also gave him more than a few lap dances, if you know what I mean.

My family went back home, except for my mom and Raelynn who have decided to stay in New York for a while. With Luke not in the picture anymore, my mom hasn't really been herself and I invited her to stay to take some time to enjoy herself in a city instead of being depressed back home.

She and Raelynn are staying at Soul and I's apartment since I have been staying with Forty basically everyday and same with Soul at Williams.

"What's on your mind, babygirl," Forty strong arms circle around my waist and the smell of his minty breath hits my neck, making me shiver in pure bliss.

"Nothing really, just glad how things are going," I turn around in his arms and push my lips to his soft ones. I feel his hardness rub against my stomach through his sweatpants. We have been staying inside today since I didn't have school because it was the weekend.

"If you keep at, I won't be able to take you out," he groans and pulls away from me.

"Out where, hm?," I smile up at his godlike face and he shakes his head with a small smirk on his lips.

"Well that I cannot give away princess, or it would ruin the surprise," he breathes out and brings his hand to caress my cheek softly.

"I love you, Amour," he places his forehead against mine and I moan at his words. They always make me act up.

"I love you too, Forty," I peck his lips and smile up at the man I put my whole heart into.

"Come," Forty grabs my hand as we walk towards the horse and carriage inside of the park. He told me to dress nice which makes no sense if he plans on taking another ride. I'm wearing a black sundress that stops mid-thigh and black, fuzzy boots to match.

"We're going for another ride?" I ask as he pays the caretaker of the horse.

"Yea, hop in," he smiled brightly at me and I shrug my shoulders before he helps me up into the gigantic light blue carriage. The soft material of the seat rubs against my thigh and I scoot to the middle.

"Why did you decide to sit there?" I pout at Forty, seeing he sat across from me instead of sitting at my side.

"So then I can appreciate your beautiful face," he smirks and grabs my hand. I laugh at his comment and feel like carriage start to go forward.

Taking a look at the park, I admire the big fountain that was supposedly used in the intro of FRIENDS. The carriage comes to an abrupt stop and I help in surprise, holding on tightly to the rail.

Forty hops out of the carriage and as I am about to follow him out he puts up his hand to stop me and nods at the coachman and I push my eyebrows together in confusion. I see the man take out a phone and Forty starts kneeling down on his left knee. HOLY FUCK IS HE PROPOSING??!!!

"Um, what's going on?" I ask, but not because I'm dumb and don't realize what is happening. I am just nervous and don't understand why he is doing this.

"Ophelia Laine, I have loved you since the moment I saw you come into my office the day you applied for the job," he starts off and takes a big breath.

"And I will love you till my very last day. I haven't felt this sure of something in my entire life and the moment you let me call you mine, was the day I got everything I ever wanted, and more. Will you please do me the honor in making me the happiest man to walk the earth and marry me?" He finishes his speech and I feel wetness sliding down my cheeks, taking note that I have been crying this entire time. His smile turns into a frown at my tears and he is about to get up. I wipe away my tears and jump off the carriage to kiss him with everything I have. "Yes, oh my god, yes," I laugh in his embrace and he grabs my face kissing me more deeply than ever before.

That was the day I was thankful for everything that has happened, including the bad, because it has brought me to this amazing human that is now my soon to be husband. I couldn't be any happier.

OH MYYYYY!!! That's it guys!!! I hope everyone is staying safe during corona! I'm sorry it took so long to finish but so much has been happening with this whole corona thing and it's chaotic!