C H A P T E R ❺

I had an internal dispute with myself while waiting for his response. I've been in a relationship before where it was only sex and it didn't end well for me, but maybe this time will be different because the situation we're in isn't illegal and I'm not the same girl I used to be, I grew up. Ever since the incident that happened with the guy I lost my virginity with, I haven't trusted nor felt anything for anyone else. I've tried doing real relationships but I have a lot of trust issues from the divorce of my parents and from Kayden, the guy who broke me mentally from ever loving someone again.

He doesn't look too surprised by my answer. I wonder if he would have actually fired me if I didn't agree to this.

"Big mistake, Amour." Forty makes his way to me, his muscles flexing slightly. Ugh, I wanna tear off that damn fabric.

In three long strides, he's in front of me, causing my breathing to go heavy as his hand glides smoothly along the side of my torso. He uses his other hand to cup my jaw and pulls me in for a very lustful kiss that takes all my breath away. My stomach starts to turn as he pulls me closer to him, making me feel his hardness. I moan but break the kiss, knowing we can't have sex in his office.

"What's the matter?" Forty's breath is husky and heavenly.

"Do you want to come to my place?" My voice comes out as a whisper, probably from being out of breath.

"I'll drive." He growls in my ear and nips on my lobe, making me moan softly.

I make sure not to wake Soul up as Forty and I enter the apartment quietly. Sadly my plans are ruined by Zara running up to greet the new guest.

"Hey, cutie." He chuckles and bends down to pet her on her head as she wiggles her whole body around. I gotta admit it is pretty cute when she does that. I too bend down to great Zara before leading Forty my bedroom where I lock the door.

Shortly after I am turned around and pinned to the door, sending chills down my spine.

"Now where were we?" Forty whispers while holding both of my hands above my head and I tilt my head back as he starts sucking lightly on my neck if he continues I may have some marks in the morning, but I'm not complaining.

He lets go of my hands and starts pulling off his shirt while I work on taking off my leggings and crop top which were both easy to discard.

I then realize were both left in our underwear since I decided not to wear a bra today and my nipples harden as the cool air hits them. I hear forty groan as he clenches his jaw.

"You're so fucking beautiful Ophelia." He breaths out and grabs ahold of me, carrying me to the bed and climbing on top of me.

He starts kissing down my stomach and my insides clench together, needing release.

"Please Forty." I heavily say and he smiles against my belly button. He pulls my piercing between his teeth and I suck in a breath watching him.

"Be patient baby." he starts kissing my inner thigh and I start questioning if I should let him continue his way up to my core.

"I've never been eaten out before." I spit out and he looks up at me with a smirk.

"Well, then I'll be sure to give you the best head ever love." He pulls my thong down and out of the way and I lay my head back just as I feel light breathing on my sensitive spot, causing tingles to erupt.

"Stop moving, just enjoy yourself." He speaks and his words brush against my folds, causing me to moan.

Just before I look down to see what is happening, I feel his tongue dip out to lick me. I shiver at the sensation and grab ahold of the sheets as he continues his slow assault. I slowly push my hips towards his mouth, pleading with my eyes for him to go faster, and he complies, causing me to grab a handful of his hair and moan out his name.

"I want to hear you call out my name when you cum Elle." I'm confused with the nickname he has picked, I have never had anyone call me that but anything sounds good when it comes out of his mouth.

"Don't stop." I plead as I feel I'm about to climax into his mouth.

I groan out and try to quiet my moans as I call out his name.

"That was amazing." I pant and lick my dry lips before seeing him making his way back up to kiss me fully on the lips, I taste myself on him. I pull at his boxers and he takes them off in a swift movement. I grab ahold of his large length and flip over so now I am on top of him.

I feel his dick against my leg as I make my way down his body, slowly teasing him as he did me.

"Elle come on baby." I smile before taking his length in my hand and putting my mouth around him, making him moan. I've never had a problem with giving head because I always liked to give pleasure to my partner. I feel his tip hit the back of my throat but don't complain and everything else I can't fit into my mouth I use my hand to jerk as I bob my head up and down.

"Okay enough, I want to be inside you now." He growls and flips me back over so he's hovering over me and I see him wrap a condom around himself before teasingly rubbing his tip at my entrance, drenching me in my own wetness. In one fast movement, he slams into me and I throw my head back from the pleasure and try to get accustomed to his size as he thrusts hard and fast in and out of me. I feel myself on the brink of another orgasm but before I have time to tell him it consumes my whole body.

"Oh my, Forty." I shake and tighten around his length and he kisses along my jaw and grunts in my ear and I feel him starting to twitch inside me, guessing he came right after me.

He rolls on his side and discards the condom and I stare up at the ceiling before making my way to the bathroom to pee and shower. I guess he can find his own way out of the apartment.

A couple of minutes into my shower I hear the bathroom door open and some shuffling around

A presence behind me grabs my hips softly bringing me close to his chest and I lean my head back on his shoulder as he rubs up against my body and glides his hands along my breasts. I feel all hot and it's not just the warm water. I turn around to see Forty looking down at me smiling lightly as the water hits his perfectly sculpted body. I rub my hand down to his crotch to feel he is already hard.

"Round two?" He smirks before pushing me to the tiled shower wall and kissing me aggressively on the lips.