C H A P T E R ❶❹

☼ Raelynn's POV ☼

"Yes mom, I'll make sure to give Zara a kiss for you." I roll my eyes at my moms bizarre request and lean my elbow against the Lyft window, watching the tall skyscrapers pass by my vision quickly.

"Also remind her I'm going to be coming up to visit her soon, just haven't decided on a date yet." My mom, Emily informs me of her plans to come to the city.

"Do you know when Elena comes back from her tour?" I bite on my nail cuticle, a habit I have picked up since a young age. "She should be back there in a couple weeks, when I find out when she comes back I'll book tickets up to visit Ophelia and her." Her voices echoes through the phone and I turn down the volume, realizing it's a little too loud for my liking.

"We're here miss." The driver turns in his black leather seat and gives me an annoyed expression. I hate New Yorker's, their so salty. "Thanks, don't expect a tip." I laugh as I open the door, keeping my phone balanced between my ear and shoulder. "Mom, I'll call you when I have time, let me get situated first." I pull my bag out of the car and close it roughly, flicking off the guy as he drives away aggressively.

"Sure thing, make sure to FaceTime me when your with Ophelia, love you lots." She hangs up the phone after I bid a farewell. The cold city air blows strongly, almost making me fall over as I make my way to the entrance of the apartment building. I check my phone for the number Soul texted me and wait for a buzz. Luckily the building has an elevator, unlike Elena's place which has flights of stairs you have to climb, so I mentally thank Ophelia for not having to make me suffer.

The door opens widely as Soul smiles kindly, ushering me inside, and giving me a tight hug. We exchange hello's before Zara comes pouncing at me and I bend down her level with open arms, letting go of my suitcase.

"Oh my gosh, your huge Zara Bara." She pants at her nickname we have given her since she was a pup.

"Hey Rae." I look up to see Oliver, beautiful Greek god, walking over to Soul and I. We lost touch after Soul and Ophelia had moved away, probably because I was a little younger than them and he was busy living life. We met Oliver through Soul's older sister who is married and carrying her second child.

"It's rude to stare." He laughs as I stand up and become engulfed into huge muscular arms that I want to rub my hands down. Too bad he's gay, I frown at the thought.

"I'm sorry I'm just surprised, it's been a while." I smile as he lets me go and I take a look at his attire which consists of a tight white shirt, exposing his sexy six pack, and dark blue sweatpants. I mental moan at the choice of clothing, he is something else.

"Yea I decided to pay Soul and Ophelia a visit, it's well needed." He scratches the back of his neck and I turn to Soul to explain.

"Kayden was here." Soul rushes out before covering mouth and cursing under her breath.

"You suck at keeping that big mouth shut dumbass, Ophelia didn't want anyone knowing." Oliver slaps Soul lightly on the head as I have a million questions running through my mind. "What do you mean was here?"

"Well I don't know how he knew where we lived but I heard someone knocking on the door the other night and decided to answer, he just barged in unannounced and we started fighting and he kept asking to see Ophelia, which I refused, until she came out of her room and started going off on him and told him to leave. I have a feeling he will be back though." She breathes out and I wonder how so many words can come out, she really does have a big mouth.

"I don't understand how he knows where you guys live though, Luke nor my mom would ever even tell him you guys moved here." I push my eyebrows together as I think of an explanation to all this.

"When is Ophelia coming home?" I question and bring my belongings, following Soul to which I assume is Ophelia's room.

"She has work and won't be in till late tonight, but we can go visit her, she starts soon." Soul smiles and Oliver nods in agreement at the idea. I shrug my shoulders and ask Soul what to wear for the occasion. She open my worn down luggage and pulls out my only dress, which is a lavender silky material that ends just above the knee.

Once we are all ready we meet in the living room, ready to leave.

Oliver whistles in my direction and says, "damn bitch, if I didn't like dick so much I would have been down on my knees for you in a heartbeat." I laugh as a slight blush covers my tan cheeks.

"She works at a strip club?!" I scream over at Soul who smiles and shrugs, walking towards the bar. Luckily I brought my fake ID, otherwise I would have been stuck outside for the night.

"I think while I'm here I might as well work here too." Oliver laughs and nudges me with his elbow and I glare at him, making him stop.

"Relax, lets go get a drink." He pulls me towards the bar and orders us cocktails as I gaze around the joint, seeing men and women gathered on the dance floor and a stage set up, with a women twirling around a pole. That looks like fun.

After a couple shots and stupid conversation with Oliver and Soul, I hear the music begin to fade as a man walks out onto stage, introducing "Amour".

"What's so special about this Amour?" I ask Soul and she smiles wickedly before turning to walk over to the crowd, with Oliver in tow.

My thoughts are answered when I see Ophelia walking seductively one the stage to the center, where the pole is. Her tan body glistens in as the strobes hit her, making her dark black waves look shiny in the light. I gotta admit she is fucking hot.

A man sitting at the bar with dark hair and broad back catches my attention. I down another shot before making my way over to him. Maybe I should get slide tonight.

Standing in front of the mysterious man, who looks ten times better up close, I gently glide my fingers on his shoulder. "What are you doing all alone?" I seductively talk over the loud music.

He ignores me and focuses his attention back to the stage where my sister is performing. Listen, I promise I'm not that ugly, he's probably gay. I groan in frustration before speaking again. "Listen, I don't know what your problem is but stop staring at my sister like that, it's creepy."

Mysterious man turns to look at me with a confused expression before speaking with a deep husky voice, "Raelynn, correct?" How does he know my name? He must be a stalker. I mentally laugh at myself, feeling the alcohol kick in.

"You must really like me to know my name." I flirt and he gives me a bored expression before laughing at me. I frown at his reaction. What the hell is wrong with people?

"I'm Ophelia's boyfriend, Forty Eden." He sticks his hand out for me to shake and I stand there in shock.

Why does she always get the hot ones?

What you guys think so far? Do you like the multiple POVS? How do you feel about Raelynn and Oliver?