C H A P T E R ❶❷

☼ Forty's POV ☼

"Listen Forty, we both agreed to a no strings attached relationship and I think that's what I need right now. I can't start dating you." Her words hurt. I try to mask the pain in my eyes and grab her wrist lightly, making her follow me in the direction of the staircase that leads to my room upstairs.

I open the door roughly and drag her in, before shutting and locking the door. She is about to say something but I push her up against the frame and start sucking on her neck and holding her by the hips.

"What are you doing? Stop." She breathes but I don't stop, I continue to kiss her skin and make my way down between her breasts. Right before I can continue she pushes me away and I see her glaring at me.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" She yells at me and continues to push me till my legs hit the bed, making me fall onto it. I sit up and grab her hands to stop her hitting.

"I thought this is what you wanted, sex." I raise a brow and play dumb. This is not what I want that's for sure, I wanted her agree to being my girlfriend so I could show off my beautiful woman to the world, I don't want just sex.

"I do, but not like this. We're in your family's house at their gathering and it feels wrong." She looks at me and I can tell she is having a battle in her head.

"Why won't you date me?" I pull her to me and she makes herself comfortable on my lap.

"I don't know how relationships work, I wouldn't want to mess it up." she looks into my eyes and all I see is pure honesty.

"Could we at least try to see how it works out? You just need to give it a chance to work." I really want to give it a shot because I honestly can't imagine staying in this no strings relationship and then getting my heart broken in the end because of my feelings.

"As long as we take it slow and you show me how it's done, then yes." She smiles and I pull her so she is straddling me and kiss her, feeling at ease with her answer. I lay back on the bed with my lips not parting from hers, grabbing ahold of her round ass and squeezing it, making her giggle in my mouth. As she grinds her hips on my body I feel myself begin to harden and flip us over so I am on top. I pull her dress off her body before discarding her bra and panties, I take in her mesmerizing figure and slowly kiss down her body till I'm in between her legs.

"Wait, I want to pleasure you now." She leans on both elbows trying to pull me up to her.

I frown, "are you sure?" Ophelia nods her head and I start taking off my shirt and pants, leaving me in only my tight boxer briefs. I lay back on the bed frame to see her crawling towards me, torturing me with every move she makes. I groan as she slides down my boxers, releasing my hard length and placing her sexy plump lips around the tip. I intake a sharp breath as she slowly teases my manhood with her light licking, having enough I grab a handful of her hair and push myself into her mouth till I hit the back of her throat. I moan in ecstasy as she professionally pumps her head up and down my cock. I don't want to finish in her mouth so I tell her to stop before I go over edge.

I flip her on her back and throw my briefs across the room, rubbing myself against her entrance, I hear her quiet moan and shove myself into her, making her scream my name. I love the way she says my name.

"Please Forty." She begs me as I slide in and out of her with hard thrusts. We fit each other like a puzzle piece and she's perfect.

"Please what?" I grunt and start sucking right below her ear, a spot I have come to learn she loves.

"Please - oh my-" She's cut off by her orgasm and I follow shortly after a few more moves and feel myself twitching inside of her. I fall next to her and we lay there panting until theres a knock on the door. We both struggle to throw on our clothes and we hear the knob rattle. Taking one look at Ophelia, I make sure she is dressed before opening the door.

"You didn't even say hello dumbass." My younger sister Regan walks in and takes in Ophelia, who is standing next to the bed, looking like she has just been fucked. I chuckle when I see how bright pink Elle's cheeks are.

"Hi, I'm Ophelia." she sticks her hand out, so polite even after almost being caught being fucked by me.

"Regan, really nice to see my brother has finally brought someone over to meet the family." She quirks a brow in my direction and I roll my eyes. My family thinks I am incapable of loving because I have never brought a girl over. I have got to stop saying love, damnit.

"Alright lets go back down to meet some people." I gently grab Ophelia's hand ad walk out of the room.

I'm awoken by the sound of Soul's screaming and jolt out of bed, ready to attack. I swear if it's just another lizard-

"Ophelia, leave now." Soul mouths to me once I exit my bedroom and I stare at her frightened expression as I look as confused as ever. What's her problem?

My question is answered when I see him come into view and I stand frozen in place, wide-eyed, so many emotions running through my brain.

Who do you guys think it is? :O

Also what you guys think so far? - stormienature