C H A P T E R ❶❺

☼ Oliver's POV ☼

I swerve in and out of the crowded dance floor that is filled with different men and women, staring at Ophelia, who is currently grinding up and down on a pole. I freaked out when I found out that she became a stripper, only living in the city for basically a day, it's crazy. But looking at her feeling free with no care in the world, confident in herself in front of these people, I understand the hype. That is the exact reason I am currently stumbling to find Soul, to help me get a job here as a male stripper, they mentioned they had those here too.

"Ask William If I can get a job here since I'm staying a while." I talk to Soul over the loud music as she grinds her ass against her boyfriend.

"Why is everyone suddenly so interested in stripping?" She laughs and then whispers into William's ear, who has his hands wrapping tightly around her waist.

He looks me up and down and nods in approval before yelling over the music, "You should be talking to Forty, but I think he would agree to hire you."

"Where is he?" I ask and he nods his head over to the direction of the bar where I see Raelynn engaged in a conversation with a greek god. My mouth hangs open widely as I stare at the beautiful specimen.

Why does Ophelia get all the hot ones?

I make my way over and place my drink down before interrupting their conversation.

"I want to work here as one of your male strippers!" I yell to Forty who knots his eyebrows in confusion before speaking, "Why should I hire you?"

"Where do you think Ophelia learned all those moves in bed hun?" I smirk and wink in his direction, causing Forty's face to turn red, with Raelynn laughing next to me.

"Fine, your hired." He coughs and sips on his cocktail before looking passed us, up on the stage, just as Ophelia exits.

"Excuse me." Forty nods in the direction of the stage and leaves Raelynn and I staring at his ass as he walks away.

"He got some nice cake there." Raelynn places her pointer finger in her mouth as she stares at his retreating figure.

"Sure does." I nod in agreement before grabbing Raelynn and pulling her to the dance floor.

I got to admit, she is pretty sexy, even though I'm gay I still find certain girls attractive as hell, and I think if I didn't have my heart set on marrying only a man, she would be on the top of my list. I know she has a sort of attraction towards me as well, even today after not seeing her in a while she stared at me as though I were an angel that came to take her away into the heavens. It is pretty cute.

☼ Ophelia's POV ☼

"So I just met your sister." I turn my head around to meet the stormy blue eyes that Forty posses. I am only standing in my lingerie that I had worn up onstage and his eyes roam over my figure with an intense gaze, his eyes swirling with multiple emotions.

"Oh gosh I can't believe Soul took her here." I cover my face in embarrassment, imagining my sister watching me as I strip on a pole. I feel his hands pull my own away from my blushing face and he engulfed his around my body, pulling me close to him, making me feel the growing bulge between his legs.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" Forty seductively whispers into my ear and nibbles on my lobe, causing a soft and quiet whimper to escape my mouth at the contact. I love the way our bodies react to each other, it's like we are two puzzle pieces made to fit together.

"Enough distracting, I have to go see Oliver and Raelynn." I push him slightly away and hear him groan as I pout at the lost of contact.

"Fine but just know, I don't care who is at your place tonight, I'm going to make you scream my name all night long Amour." He leaves me alone to get changed.

"I want you to beg for it Elle." Forty thrust slowly in and out of me, making me tighten at the thought of being so close, but him not allowing me to finish.

"Please, Forty- I need you." I breathlessly say as he starts to go slower then before, making me move my hips to try to make him go faster. He grabs a hold of the bottom of my thigh, keeping it up and in place so I can't move.

"I want you to scream it." He growls as he leans down to suck on my neck, using his other hand to slowly circle around my clit.

"They will wake up." I protest his demand and he pulls out of my fully, making me whimper from the emptiness.

"Forty!" I groan in frustration. He grabs ahold of my body, Pulling me towards him so I'm now situated on his lap. He slams into me and I gasp for air from the force of his entrance.

"Scream my name." He continues his hard movements and I moan from pleasure.

"Forty! Don't stop, please!" I scream and dig my nails into his back. He flips us over so I am on top of his body and as he continues to grind his hips upwards, I move my hips to match his rhythm, making us both come off the edge together. 

We both moan in unison as my body falls effortlessly next to his on my bed.

I feel him grab my body, bringing my back to his front as we cuddle under the covers.

"Goodnight love." Forty kisses behind my ear and I fall into a deep sleep of peace.