Waiting for two more days

Navya's POV

          On Friday early  morning I went to the  temple with Shalini. That's where I met a lady and she lives in temple. Everyone have blessing from her.
         Suddenly she called me. I went to her confusingly, you are really blessed dear, don't hesitate to accept your future it's all gods plan, she said to me with smile on her face and blessed me. I didn't said anything but I smiled back to her.
           Shalini was also confused, I think she talk about that guy from yesterday said by her.
            I am trying very hard to forget him but again she talked about him. I didn't think anything and  I'm not in mood to go to work so I'm back to home ( In past six months Navya didn't leave even for a day and her show timing is 6-7pm. Her director never put a rules to her because he already knows how determined she is) She informed to her director and went back to home (without knowing that ladies words)
         She went to Hall and her mom looks very happy. She hugged Navya and she was blank.
            Navya you are really lucky dear. Today I got a phone call from someone.
(Flaskback)
         Navya's mom attended the call, hello is this Navya mom asked from otherwise.
      Yes, and you....
       Hello mam I'm Lakshmi from chennai. I am Shiva's mom, I think your daughter told about him.
              Yeah she told about him yesterday said by Navya's mom Geetha.
              Mam my son have some problem in his horoscope, if he didn't get married within 6 months then he get lot of problems that may lead him to death. We are searching for girl but he didn't like anyone. That's when we came to Trichy for some work. That's when we met your daughter seriously we are like her  especially my son. My husband is a business man and my son is also. We are all doing well financially. If you are ok with us then we can come to your Sunday and discussed further issues said by Lakshmi.
         Geetha know that her daughter likes him. If he is good then there is no problem for her.
         Mam do you give me some time after discussing with my husband I will let you know the answer said by Geetha.
            No problem mam take your time said by Lakshmi and the call ended.
              After discussing with her husband and they decided to met Shiva's family.
             Geetha called Lakshmi and told her about their decision. They are waiting for Navya to surprise her. 
Flashback ends......

Navya's POV
           My mom told everything to me. I felt really happy that my trust for him is not wrong and at same time I felt fear that it's all going good or not.
        That's when shalini told, Navya I think that lady in the temple talk about this Navya.
         Mom asked me about that lady, I told everything about the incident in temple.
          My mom is in cloud nine I can see that in her face and she told me, I think Navya, he is the one for you .
            I felt shy and that's enough for shalini to tease me. I'm waiting for the two more days to meet him.
Shiva's POV
         Yesterday after thinking about Navya, I started to do our business project. I have to complete my two days work. Only After 6am  I went to slept. I wake up at 11 in morning and after a fresh up I came to dinning Hall.
           My mom was looking so happy and told me everything to me. At first I really surprised that her moms decision.
             Maa why don't you tell about our family and our status, I asked to her.
             Shiva, Navya is middle class. If we told about our family I don't know what they will react. So we have to meet them directly and told them about us. That's a correct things to do said by my dad.
           I nodded my head and went to my office.
           Seriously I only think about what's her reaction for my proposal, if she likes me or not. These are the only things I thought.
             I am waiting for two days to meet her this is my first time to wait for a girl. But I felt happy as well as thrilled.
               So guys that's it. Here after Shiva's &Navya's life starts. Let see how their love grows?????
           (Happy wedding anniversary Bulbul. you are the best one happening in my life... Love u my fst beta😋😘😍)