Hell day

Authors Pov

You're 15minutes late, shiva said to Navya without looking at her.

Sorry sir, there's so..., she started to say something but shiva cut her sentence in middle

Don't say any excuses.... He said in ordering tone.

Then they both don't say anything.. Time gone like this for an hours she is standing in front of him. He doesn't even take a look at her.

Shiva closed his file and looked at her, look as I said before you have to work for me and you must follow some rules if you failed then you deserve your punishment as well....
Rule no 1: never say anything back to me other than yes sir
Rule no 2: Be punctual
Rule no 3: For namesake you're my PA but in reality you're just my maid so you must do all the work I said
Rule no 4: you have to be besides me as my PA. So just keep your image up at least pretend to be a perfect. As Acting is not new for you
Rule no 5: never ever take our past or act like you know me before
Rule no 6: you must loyal to your job. I know it's really hard for you to be loyal to anyone or anything. But at least honest to me as your boss, he said that last sentence more stressed.

Navya can clearly understand his meaning of his words..She nodded her head.

Are you dumb? He asked her angrily
She looked at him without saying anything.

Voice it out you dammit, he said to her gritting his teeth.

Yes sir, she said without wasting anytime.

As you already break Rule number 2, you have to pay for this right he smirked looking at her for a second. Then said, never use lift in my company for next 15 days use stairs everytime, he said to her with same smirk on his face.

She looked at him and said, yes sir.

Now go and prepare my coffee, he said and he resumed his work.

She went to cafeteria which is on 3rd floor where there employees can prepare their tea or coffee. As she already know his taste she prepare a strong coffee for him. As he told she used a stairs.

She placed a coffee on his table and turned to leave.

Wait what's this? He asked after looking at his cup.

Sir coffee.. Before she completed he stops her.

Did I asked you to make this? He yelled.

But sir you.. She started to say something but stops looking at his blood shot eyes.

Again I repeat never break any rules, he warned her.

Yes.. Sir, she said

Prepare black coffee for me, he ordered her.

She went out to make his coffee and come back placing his coffee on table.

She went to her desk. There's nothing in her desk only intercom where placed. It's plastic desk and chair that too placed in front of his office door. Watchman table is much better than her table. But she didn't said or think anything. Before she sit her intercom beeped she take that call.

Come inside, he said.

She went again. He throw a car key towards her and said, take my wallet from my car its black audi

She takes that key from a floor and went to car parking.

Car didn't open so she called him but he didn't attend.

Again she went back to his office before she said anything he throw a another key towards her. From his action she clearly understand his motives.

Again she went back and give his wallet to him.

Go to this hotel and bring my lunch before 1,he said to her placed some visiting card on table.

She looked at her watch it's 11. Why he asked me to get his lunch now, she thought. She got her answer after looking at that address. It's South delhi that too outside. She didn't waste single time as she knows it's at least takes 4 hours in Delhi traffic.

She takes her scooty went to that hotel at last she come back. But her bad luck time is already 2.15

She went inside but he's already in his lunch.

What a punctuality you have? He asked in scarsm in his voice

She looked down.

Look at me when I talk with you, he yelled at her. She looked at him

As you're late go clean that room and arranged the files in order, he said pointing at room in his office.

Yes sir, she said and went to that room.

She opened that room door and started to cough. She doesn't know is this really room. It's full of dust. Papers and files are scattered everywhere. She looked around and started clean the room.

Shiva smirked at her. And again started his work.

She come back at 6.

Finish sir, she said to him

He looked at her for a second feel pity but  again he back off to his cold state and said, go fresh up and come back within 5 minutes

She did as he said went back to him.

He placed one visiting card on table and give his debit card to her.

Bought a bouquet give it to Mr. Agarwal  and regard my wishes, he said to her.

Yes sir, she said and went to that address after bought a bouquet.

At 7.30 she returned back.

Sir I did as you told and he told me to thank you, she said more in professional.

She looked at her immediately averted his eyes from her.

Okay now your work time is over and tomorrow come to office on 8.45. Don't late and make me do something worst, he warned her without looking at her

Yes sir, she said and went

Shiva leaned back on his chair. He think about her face. It's pale and tiredness clearly shown on her face. After all for whole day he didn't leave her rest for a second even for sit. She didn't eat anything at all and he also order to take stairs as his office on 6th floor. Her eyes doesn't show any emotion it's void. Never once in his life he behave like this to anyone.  He made her work like slave. That's what he want from her. He want to see the same pain in her eyes which he gone through. But today after seeing her like this it's make him pain more. He want to forget her but from the morning to now he only think about her. Every time he humiliate her, she didn't said anything back but do his work.  It's make him feel guilty. He shooked his head  no Shiva don't be  fall for her again. Just think about the pain you  and your loved ones go through because of her..  He sighed....

*********************************

So guys how is this chapter.
What do you think about Shiva's revenge???
Why Navya go through all this without saying anything??
Please share your comments and do vote guys.....