Family meeting

Shiva's POV
          At Saturday night I went to my home with my idiot's. My whole family was there and they discussed something seriously.
          My mom called me, Shiva tomorrow be prepared at 5.30 a.m
            I nodded my head. done maaaa... My idiot's are shouting from my back.
             I looked at them. What do you mean by done maaa?
            Done means done. The great Shiva doesn't know the meaning for done said by karthik teasingly.
            Yeah shut up guys, we are also come with you Shiva said by Arjun.
             Why  guys are you not satisfied to tease me here??asked by me.
               Come on Shiva don't irritated my childs  said by my maa.
               Maaa, are you serious, this guys didn't leave me for past two days. They are Continusingly teasing me without any break said by me.
                Guys don't tease my brother overly. Have some teasing for my sister-in-law also said by my sis.
             Maaa please me,you and dad three of us can visit Navya's home said by me.
               How dare you Shiva, you are break our bond with my sister said by my anni.
               Even though I like her words, but I give her pity look.
                Shiva are you protected your future wife from our teasings said by Ashwin with smilingly.
                   No idiot's, I thought you guys are the one who get teasing from her said by me mockingly.
                  Oh, then see who are the one who gets nosecut said by karthik.
                    Karthik don't think girls are easy. See your sister (Dharani) and sister in law (Riya). Then decided who is the best ?? Said by my bro. All are burst into laughter.
                  At last my dad interferes between us and said, guys it's late night and Shiva go to sleep or you face looks tired tomorrow.
             And guys don't go to your home just stayed here don't forget to inform your dad's my dad said to my friends.
                All are adjourned the place. Me and my friends come into my room. It's not first time they stayed with me. Most of the time they are with me  and our families are close to each other. Even though they're annoying me most of time's but they are the best. My idiot's are with me at all the situations in my life. They're the most important one for me and they also know that. But we boys are literally mocking each other. Just like now. After an hour they're finally get back to sleep.
At morning
              We are all get ready and went to Hall. Me, my sister's daughter and my friends are in my car. My maa, dad, bro, anni, akka(sister) are in another car.
           Thank god my younger sister and brother are having exam otherwise they are also joined with us.
             My sisters daughter Piya kutty, she is like my first daughter. She always with me. And my friends are treated her like princess.
                At sharply 10.30 we are at Navya's home. On the way we got our food in restaurant. Seriously I am so excited to meet her and get  answer from her mouth.
          Two couples are invited us. I saw lady who resembles Navya. They are introduced about themselves.
            Hello, we are Navya's parents and he is my friend and she is his wife, said by Navya's father.
             We are smiled at them. And we introduced ourselves without telling our family status.
               At first I saw a girl who I met in coffee shop with Navya.
                 Navya's mom said to her something and she nodded her head and went back.
                After a minutes she comes with Navya. She is  wearing dark green desiner saree with little golden boarder. It's simple but looks perfect for her. She doesn't wear makeup at all.