Meet his friends

Navya's pov

One week has gone. Everything is changed. This one week I saw a other side of Shiva.. But definitely he's not the one I love. My Shiva is always carried his own smile which makes everyone relaxed. But in this week I didn't even once saw his smile which I love the most. I'm the one who is the reason for this...

In this one week he gave me all heavy work which is useless. He just want me to feel humiliated. After the first day of my work he gave me 15 mins for lunch. Other than that he doesn't give me a second to rest. I'm not complaint any of his orders. Because everytime he tries to humiliate me, I saw some relaxation in his face that's enough for me..

Only thing I hate is I don't have time to spend with my Dev. He really miss me and I'm too. After my work either I'm tired or he slept.

Maa, don't forget, Dev said.

What kanna? I asked.

So you forget right you don't love me that's why you keep forget my things, he said and hugged Krish. I looked at Krish he mouthed at me 'parents meeting'

I looked guilty at him. Krish lightly smiled at me.

Dev maa didn't forget she just played with you. But you're hurting your maa, Krish said to dev slowly.

Dev looked at me guilty and asked, did you played with me maa?

I don't want to lie to him. But if I didn't then he obviously get hurts. That's a least thing I choose. I decided to lie.

Yes Dev kutty, I just played with you. so don't be hurt kanna, I said to him

He comes to me and hugged, sorry maa I really hurt you. I was angry that you didn't spend time with me last week that's why said that. But I really didn't meant.

I looked at my kutty, I wonder how matured he is. I smiled at him

After breakfast Dev went to take his bag. Krish came to me.

Do you have a time Navya to go to his school? krish asked

I don't know how to get permission from Shiva but I have too. I smiled

Of course Krish I will go. You don't worry, I said to him.

Thanks Navya today I have meeting with DS construction so I will be late. Don't wait for me, he said.

I nodded. We left to our work place

I went to Shiva's room for asking permission but he's not there. I went back to my place. My mobile ringed it's from Shiva.

Good morning sir, I said.

There's a blue file on the table and give that file to Mr. Aggarwal's PA personally.

Yes sir I said and cut the call. I called Aggarwal's PA to check for my luck he's around our office for his personal matter. He asked me to meet him on coffee shop and hand over the file. I come back to office at 11. I decided to ask for permission.

I went inside his cabin after knocking. I was shocked to see the people I don't want. There's Karthik, Arjun and Ashwin anna (bro) discussed something with Shiva. They're looked at me shocked. Arjun anna is the first one come out of shock.

What are you doing here? Arjun anna yelled.

Before I answered Shiva said to me, get out.

I looked at him and them. Shiva I asked some question, Arjun anna said.

Shiva looked at me and them, she's my PA. For a minute no one talked..

This is revenge you want Shiva? Ashwin anna smirked.

Shiva didn't said anything to him. He looked down.

Hey... Are you not ashamed of yourself? Why the hell you want to work under him? Is your husband know this or is this his idea? Now what do you from him? Arjun anna helled looked at me with pure anger

And you want to fall for her again? Are you that much idiot Shiva? Arjun anna asked him.

Anna I...., before I said something Ashwin anna shut me.

Just the fu.. shut up you bitch. How dare you to call him anna? You're worse than prostitute because they don't play with other's feeling. Never voice out you who.., he helled me with pure disgust.

I don't know what to say I just looked the one who called me sis all the times call me now with disgusting names

Shut up Ashwin it's my office you don't have any rights to shout and she's my employee never talk to her like this, Shiva yelled at him.

Wow what a crazy man you are? It's all because of her right? Ashwin anna asked him and comes towards me. Before he do anything Shiva comes to me and pushed me out of his office.

I went to terrace. I again and again remember Ashwin anna words. It's paining too much.

I didn't expect to meet you here sister, someone said behind me.

I looked at the direction. Karthik anna is standing with smile on his face.

I just looked at him he comes near me and sat besides me.

How are you ma? He asked softly

Hmm fine an.. Sir, I said.

He smiled. You have full rights to call me anna Navya, he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I hugged him and started to cried. He just patted my shoulder. After sometime I felt relaxed. I looked at him he pass ne his handkerchief.

How are you anna? I asked removing my tears.

As handsome as always sister, he said jokingly.

Really I think not, I said to him teasingly.

Hey... You're hurting me sister, he said placed his hand on his heart.

I laughed at his behavior.. This is my sis, he said looking at me. I looked at him and nodded as I know what he meant

Do you really married Navya? He asked. I looked down.

Don't you think Shiva have to know the truth? He asked me. I looked at him

Come on Navya. We can sacrifice thing's for others but not our life. Because of your decision, you both are in pain. It's become five years Navya just tell him the truth he gone through a lot already, he said.

I sighed. Do you think Shiva Will he be alright after knowing a truth anna? I asked him. He said nothing

It's better to be this way anna. I'm sure he can forget me completely, I said

But, before he said anything I cut him.

Dev is my son anna. I think it's better to stop talking our past, I said to him

He looked at me for sometime and nodded

******************************

So guys how's this chapter?? What do you think about a suspense?? Did you guys have any guess??

So sorry for a late update guys. I wish you guys can comment me your views it's mean lot to me.. I think you guys support me soon.

Anyways I got a new friend on wattpad who is truly wait for my update faltoos22 .. She's the one who make me feel touched because of her message. Thank you a lot my dr new frd❤