Make her blush

Shiva's POV

              Navya look adorable in saree without any doubt. She is not too lean nor fat. She has a perfect shape. That's makes her look sexy. Also, today she wear some makeup that's not cakey but it's give her extra credits.
         She looks at me like she looking at a wonder that's make me feel proud. My mom called me, after that I came  to reality.
         I ate the food which was prepared by Navya.I have to say that she's a great cook but not more than my mom. But hers is great.
         After that, we left Navya’s home. But our ride is so silent. She didn't talk to me. She findling her fingers. I think she  is nervous. I want to make her feel comfortable but I don't know how...
          At last Navya told me to put a song. But  against that idea we don't have time to interrupt.
          I started to tease her. But she is like a tomato. This is my first time to make a girl shy especially mine. Even though she is dusky but her skin is always glowing. She didn't have any mark in her face. It's natural beauty of her.
       After that we are having some serious talk. She suddenly asked what  I do, if she is rape victim??
        Seriously I don't know what to tell, I didn't expect this from her. I want to comfort her, I told what I really thought. I believe that it's not their fault at all, but our society make their so miserable.. Virginity loses when a girl is completely give her permission to take her, and in my own world, it's not a sex at all. It's their love that turn up to next stage. After my talk Navya hugged me, I was stunned that's doesn't mean, I didn't hug any girl. But it's like something new.
         She's whimpering. I consoled her. But she didn't.After that I teased that makes her tomoto again.
           Thank god, she is comfortable around me. I'm damn sure that, she didn't bore at all. I stop my car at a tea stall.
             Navi what do you order?? I asked her
             Coffee shiva what about you??
             Tea Navi. I don't like coffee, I said to her.
               Same too you shiva, I don't like tea at all, said by Navi.
              We smiled, that's when I noticed some young man are looking at navi like eating. Seriously I don't like it. Especially they're looking at my girl and also making some comment on her.
         I went to her, and sat beside her closely and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me confusingly.
          Why wifey, did I make you uncomfortable, I asked to her teasingly.
            No purusha(husband) she said to me back
            Ohhh!! I put my hand on her hip, next second she arched straight and started blush. I know we weren't that close to do like that, but I want to show them that she's mine.
           Shivaaaaaaa.. Can...you..please remove..your hand she started to shutter.
            Why baby, I asked in husky voice.
            Shivaa pleaseeeee she said to me and  blushed really hard.
             This makes me want to do the same. But I take my hand from her.
              Ok baby cool, I didn't but don't do this blushing. This making me to do more, I pat her cheeks.
               I looked at that guys, they are turned their heads. We drank our drinks silently but without leaving Navi face.
         After that our journey become silent. But Navi didn't change from her tomato mode. At last we come to our gurji aasharamam.
           Shiva I thought you forget the route for asharamam, but you are not bad, said my mom teasingly.
             Maaaaaa, I called her to stop.
             Navi you know Shiva is the car racer, but today is the first time our driver overcome him, my mom said to Navi again teasingly.
            Lakshmi shut up your teasing. Shiva and I think for return  me and my daughter in law come in one car, you and your son come in your son's car, my said to me smilingly.
          Oh dad just stop it already Navi is blushing, if you continued then she started to blush her whole body, I said to him smilingly.
            But Shiva, I don't think we make her blush this much? my mom asked me suspiciously.
             In this all time Navi didn't utter any word, she silently hear everything with blushing face.
           Maa if you really want to know then why don't you ask dad, he Will tell you clearly, Right dad, I started.
             With my pleasure my son, even I can show her practically, he winced his eyes.
              Kumarrr, my mom said with shy on her face.
               Thank god our conversation come to an end, because of guruji assistance come to us.
              Guruji called you sir, said by him. We went to guruji.
               Everyone taking our blessings from him.
              Kumar you selected a perfect daughter in law for your family, so don't hesitate for anything just started the preparations for marriage said by guruji.
         Guruji we decided to marry him within a four month, can you please selected any date for their marriage, asked by my mom.   
             At last our wedding date is choosed on October 15, when mean exactly 103 day are left.
               Navya take care of him, he may have some problems in future just stand with him. And Shiva don't lose her. She makes your life  and your family happily, guruji said to me sorry *warned* me
           Is there anything bad guruji, my mom asked.
            Everyone life is filled with good and bad time. I just remember that Lakshmi. So don't fear your daughter in law .Take care of it, he said to mom consolingly..
          At last everyone left but not me. Guruji do you remember your word from last time I asked him..
           I don't old that much Shiva, I know what you want to ask me, he said..  You already started to love her, it's just your ego which is not accepted the truth because of your challenge to me. But I again tell you that, you surely love her from your soul and you accepted that before your marriage just mark my words my son, said by guruji.
           I give a challenging look to him and get a blessing from him.
            Is it true ,But I already fall in love with her??? Asked by my inner mind.
             So guys how is it?? Is it romantic or not. Try to suggest some ideas guyz......