Engagement-II

Shiva's POV

             After that phone call with Navi, I felt relaxed and happy it's not new. Everytime I talk to her, she makes me feel new. I think our guruji words it's going to true...

             After that day i didn't talk to her. My work load is really heavy and I come to home after 1 or 2. I already feel exhausted and I don't want to disturb her at late night.
         But my family is being family they didn't leave their enjoyment at all. They are ready like it's their own marriage. I completed my work Saturday afternoon that means before a engagement day.
         I went to shopping with my idiots. We boys are not like to shop for long time. Even I didn't come with any of my women members in my family except maa. Because I know they're shopping like there's no tomorrow.
           I already ordered engagement legaha to Navi before two weeks. I went to boutique to collect that. That boutique owner is my school mate priya.
            Priya show me that legaha. Wow priya it's really awesome, thank you so much, I said.
            My friend's shows thumbs up to her and smiled.
             Shiva it's your idea. Not mine, priya said to me.
             Really??karthik asked. 
             Yes karthik, he design this legaha on his own. I just put some ideas.
              Shiva it's really simple but elegant. I must say this it's extraordinarily beautiful said by Ashwin.
               Guys just stop it don't put show, I said to them Smilingly.
               Guys why don't we open boutique, we have a extraordinary designer as our side wait and see priya we give you a competition, said by Karthik jokingly.
              Everyone burst into laughter. And left.
               We went to jewelry store. It's my dad's friend shop. I already selected  everything and paid through mobile. So I just went to collect everything.
           Shiva, when do you have time for this all, asked by Ashwin.
           I just smiled.
           Yes Shiva if you asked help from your family they're ready to do everything  why you get waste your time and energy on this, said by Karthik.
              Dude, it's not waste of time. In fact I enjoyed this shopping experience. This my marriage, it's not like a birthday to celebrate and enjoyed next year. It's happens only once in our life. I didn't do anything for Navi, atleast I have to do this much. Because she is my girl, I have to taken care small things for her. You know it's really new experience. In my life I didn't brought any dresses for any girls except my mom. It's my first time, and that legaha it's my desire to see  Navi at this attire. I wish Navi loved this, I said everything with some satisfied smile.
           Oh my god, our great business tycoon fell in deeply love with a simple girl, what a great news to hear, said by Ashwin.
              Don't worry lover boy my sister love your taste, said by Arjun.
              I don't know Shiva you have this side of romantics said Karthik.
              Guys if your appreciation moment over or not, said by me.
              Why that much desire to see Navi ah, said by karthik.
               They're started teasing me... We bought some dresses for us and left.
               Everyone at my family busy to ready themselves. We went with our family bus. Yes we have family bus, it's well comfortable and have all facilities.
            My whole family, my friends and their families all are went. Except my sisters husband Aakash and my little brother. Aakash mama(sister husband) have shooting on Bangalore so he come straight to Trichy today's night and my brother he is having some problems with my father even I don't know what they. He said to me that he come to marriage. I don't compel him to give some space for him.
                The travelling is so fun. All are chitchatting, teasing and playing like this. In my family if we are with family, we didn't use mobile phone at all. It's first order from my dad, but soon it's become our habits. Because it's feel nice to give time to our family that main reason to bought this family bus. We come to marriage Hall at 7.30 pm. I eagerly waiting to see Navi like a teenager.
               Her mom and some Ladies takes arthi to me. Marriage Hall is big and full air conditioning. I went inside with my family. In my family customs, groom has to move forward and his family followed him.
               I saw Navi she's wearing Navy blue saree, I know she wear this colour for me. I noted she is glowing more not because of her makeup. She looks at me same like I looked at her. We didn't even blink at all.
             Shiva, Navi is all yours, so stop staring at her like that and move forward otherwise tell me we all stayed outside of hall, my sis teased me.
            That's when I realized that I stopped at the entrance of the Hall, so no one moved. I embarrassed to say anything. Everyone burst into laughter. I looked at Navi, she started her blushing mode. Seriously I like to look at her blushing it's make me crazy. I don't know why she changed so much emotions to me.. I moved forward to escaped from another teasings.
               My anni and sis went to hug her. Wow, you're looking over glowing what's the reason Navi, asked by my anni(sister in law)
                Because I am your sister right, navi said smilingly to anni.
                Then what about me ah?? Asked by my sis.
               You're best one anni, all are smiled.
                Navi gets blessings from  mom and dad. My mom hugged her and said you're beautiful dr.
                Thanks maa, she said smilingly.
                 You're not her daughter and don't ever call her like that, said by little sis annoyingly.
                   All are looked at her with serious face. Anushya what's wrong with you? Asked by my akka.
                   Before she said something, Navi went to her. So you're Anushya, Shiva's  little sister sorry baby right? She asked her smilingly.
             Anu was jerked off at Navi behavior. Yes Navi meet my little baby Anu, I said to Navi.
               Navi smiled at her and give her hand to her. But Anu went to some other place.
               Everyone was angry at Anu's behavior including me. Navi was sad but she managed to smiled again.
               At last they do some of customs to Navi and me.
               My big sister put megahadi on Navi hand. Navi if your partner truly loves you, then it's become so red. We have a chance to know how much love our partner have in us by using this techniques said by my anni.
            Shiva, do you think it's become red, karthik asked me.
            Just wait karthik, we can see that if he truly love her or not, Ashwin said teasingly.
            Everyone went somewhere to give some lone time to us.
            Navi, are you okay?  I asked her hesitantly.
           You have to tell that answer for me Shiva, she asked me blinkingly.
             Do you want to hear honest or lie Navi, I asked her teasingly.
              Hmmmmmm lie, she said.
               Okay wish granted, you don't look good at all, I didn't awe at you, you're not glowing at all more importantly I didn't even look at you once, I said to her teasingly.
              Oh my god, what to do my fiance didn't even look at me, she said in pouted face..  She's more on her expression.
             I went to sit beside her too closely, and pressed her cheeks with my both hand.
            She looked at me like what's happening here. Wow her eyes it's so mesmerizing. Seriously her face are already glowing now it's started to blush. She started look down to avoid my eyes.
           Don't Navi, look into my eyes. It's give you an answer for your questions, I said to her in serious tone.
            She looked at my eyes. Navi do you know, this is my first time I looked at someone eyes this close and this long, I said to her in husky voice.
             Shiva, okay I understand, she said and try to remove from my hold.
             But I didn't leave her. Why girls you asked me this question right, how you look then why are you avoiding my answer now, I asked her in same tone.. 
             Shiva please, anyone can see us like this, so leave me.
             So what, I'm with my wife so no one has right to questioning me, I said.
            I'm right she makes me lot of changes in me. Her face is really cute. There's nothing I can fault. Her nose, cheeks, chin importantly her lips wow its so soft and pink, it's make me crazy to do something to her.
          Even a second, if I like this, then I surely do something crazy, so I leave her and sit little bit distance from her. For a few minutes I didn't talk to her and she also. I changed a topic.
            Navi, I'm sorry for Anu's behavior, I don't know why she behaved like this to you, I said to her.
           It's okay Shiva, may be she didn't like me, it's going to be okay if I mingle with her and spend some time to her, she said smilingly. But I know Navi is sad..
             Then, again silence occupied between us. Then she asked, what do you think Shiva about this Mehandi??
               Why don't you answer for this Navi, do you think it's become red. I asked her
               I am more than sure, it becomes dark red she said to me.
                Are you that sure? I asked her.
                Yesss, do you want to see my husband care, just wait and watch, Navi said to me.
                We both are laughed but deep inside my heart I know that l have something more than just caring but I'm not sure that it's love Or not.
             As expected, her mehandi is so red everyone looks like I do something wrong and started teasing me and Navi.
              We ate dinner it's already 10 we got little chatting with our friends. I have to tell Arjun is complete opposite Piya they're always fighting like tom and Jerry. But i have to tell that we see different Arjun who is fun loving and happy guy. I wish Arjun is always like this.
          Navi is playing with Diya at back of marriage hall. Diya is really close with Navi at low time..
           Me and my friends chatting with each other but i never leave look at Navi.
            Shiva, please stop starring at Navya, she didn't leave anywhere said by karthik.
             What's your problem man, I looked at my girl not at someone. So don't be jealousy, I said
              Shiva you're completely changed. Do you know you was always irritated in these things before said by Ashwin.
             Oh, really I don't remember anything guyz, I said to them jokingly.
             Because you only remember Navya, said by Arjun..
              Buddy can I call piya?? I asked him Mockingly.
              Why you don't like me to be happy Shiva??  He asked.
              Shiva I think Arjun also get mingle at your marriage, karthik said teasingly looked at piya
              Guys stop it, Arjun shouted at us. We laughed at his childish expression. That when I noticed.
            Diya goes running to road side. I called her to stop but she didn't. Navi goes behind her. But suddenly a lorry comes very fastly opposite to Diya. I was shocked everyone started to run to safe Diya.
           Navi runs fast to her in fraction of seconds she fell on the side way with Diya. She protectly cover her safe.
           We went to Navi and my sister took Diya who is completely unconscious from Navi. Navi are you okay everyone asked her but we know she didn't that when Shalini shouted Navi your leg is bleeding that when everyone look at her leg some glass peice peirce into her skin.
             Navi's mom went to help her to stand but she didn't move an inch.
             Navi don't move I said like an order, went to her side. I lift her in bridal style. She put her hand around my shoulder for balance.
               We went to hospital and Diya is now alright. Doctor put stitches on Navi's leg.  She is unconscious due to anesthesia.
               After sometime Navi got conscious. Doctor come and checked at her.. 
                  How is your leg Navya? Do you feel pain, doctor asked her.
                   It's fine doctor. I didn't felt any pain she said tiredly.
                  Fine don't move your leg at least for 3 days Navya, it's make your wound healing fastly, doctor said to her.
                 But doctor tomorrow is her engagement, her mother asked her.
                Are you kidding mam your daughter had 11 stiches. She is normal now because of her strong medicine otherwise she can't be normal. It's pain like hell, doctor said in serious tone.
          Doctor don't you give some medicine to feel numb for her only fir tomorrow, my brother asked.
            It's get her dizziness sir, if she use medicine, then definitely she can't be consciou at all. Better if you change engagement day, doctor adviced us.
              No doctor I can managed, Navya tells suddenly.
              Are you really okay Navi, my mom asked her.
             Yes maa I'm alright, she said.
              As your wish Navya, but at least don't walk or stand long time it's make you lot of pain remains that, doctor said to her.
                Sure doctor thanks, she said
               After that, we left the place but I adamantly lift her to car and then to marriage hall.
                I went to her, Navi are you really alright  if not then there is no issue, we can postponed our engagement, I said to Worriedly
               No shiva I'm completely alright there is no issue she said
                Even my dad and my whole family asked her, but she Determinely said she's alright..     
                 We left the place to give some rest to her, my whole family worried for her especially my sister she felt guilty for Navi's condition. Also we are thankful to Navi, if she didn't protect Diya we didn't know what happened to her.
             My anni said, Shiva it's seriously pain like a hell as a doctor I know even in an hour she knows that then how can she alright in tomorrow's function, only thing I didn't know why she's so adamant to didn't postponed the engagement?
              Are you really confused Anni, either  she feels fear that if the engagement didn't happen, there's a chance that we can leave this proposal or as a middle class she is worried for her financial status. To manage this she put a show that she can to get some pity from us, Anu said this.
               For the first time in my life I got angry at her,  Anu mind your words, I shouted at her.
                So bro you are angry at me for that cheap girl, wow continue bro continue, she said like a mad.
             Before I do something,   My mom slapped at her, everyone was stunned because this is the first time my mom beats her.
             Mom, she said.
             Mind your words Anu, she is your sister in law not give a respect to her, where did you learn this cheap words ah? If you tell something like this once again, I don't know what I do to you, my mom shouted at her. No one can try to calm her. Because we know maa don't get angry at anyone. Even I don't see mom like this for 3 years.
           Anu looked at everyone and went somewhere angrily.
             After an hour, my sister husband also came from Bangalore, my sister everything to him.
              Shiva I want to thank her for saving my daughters life, can we see her, he asked.
              I went to Navi's room with my sister and her husband. Before we went to room.
               We heard her mom's voice.
               Navya, why don't we postponed this engagement, I know you already started to pain, just think da, her mom said to her.
              Maaa iam alright, it's little bit pain but I can managed, she said to her.
               Navya if you think about financial issues, then there's no problem we can managed that. We hide something from you Navi, all the money we spend on your marriage is shiva's money. He said, he wants to have marriage on its own money, even his parents also didn't spend anything on his marriage his dad said that to me, he convinced me and he said don't tell this to anyone even you, so you don't have to worry for this. I happily spent our own money on your engagement, so don't think financial issues.
             Appa, I already know this, I over heard your conversation with Shiva that day, I know Shiva didn't pity for us, he said the same things to his parents, I respect his decision that's why I didn't asked anything to you or him. I'm not afraid of this. Shiva's family is very much popular appa, if we stop this engagement for this, media didn't show the same. They make so many story, even if it's not true it's can drawback for his family status also he worked on major project this surely affect his project if he gets some family issue. I know media they do anything for their popularity. Also Shiva's sister is already see me guilty on his face, if I stop this engagement, she always looks ne like that I don't want anyone to be unhappy because of my decision. Yes its paining, but I can managed this. And I'm surely managed for my future family's happiness, Navi said everything. I was stunned. How can she thinks everything in little bit of time, yes it's surely affected my project.
               My brother in law out hand on my shoulder. Shiva you're really lucky to have her. Even I was not satisfied with your decision at first. I also want you to marry keerthi. But now I understand why decide to marrying her. She's great Shiva. Can you introduced me to her, he asked me.
            We went inside at first she was surprised but soon she is normal and chatting with my sister and her husband.
              Navya, I really to have sister like you. You can call me anna. Don't worry you get new brother okay, he said to her
             She smiled and said thanks Anna. After some time we left. Time is already 3 but I didn't get any sleep.
                 I went to Navi's room on my way I see her at balcony. She is so sad, from her look I know it's started to pain
                  Happy day Navi, I said to her.
               She said smilingly, happy day shiva don't you sleep, she asked me
               My wife is in pain how can I sleep dr, I said to her to bring her smile.
              How romantic my dr lovely husband, she said to me.
                Of course I am romantic otherwise you will kill me, I said to her.
                 We both smiled. Navi, I'm really lucky to have you as my wife, I said to her sincerely.
                   Me too she said.
                   I sat beside her too closely. Why don't you change something comfortable Navi, I asked her..
                 Saree is comfortable Shiva. Why don't you like this saree, she asked me.
                Navi are you kidding, I am not at blind man. Do you know you're so sexy and cute in saree more than chuddi, I said to her. She started blushing wow Navi, you're blushing in this pain. You're unbelievable, I said to her teasingly.
             Oh Shiva please stop, she said smilingly to control her blushing.
             I think she forget her pain so I decided to tease her more.
              Navi you know you have perfect shape, I already know that, but after lifting you, I have to say that Navi you're super hot, I said to her in husky voice.
             Shiva pleaseee stop it, she said
              After our marriage I don't need to lift stumbled. Better I lift you which is good for health and give some valuable happiness to ne right, I said to her in same tone.
                Shivaaaaa I think it's better to leave now Good night, she said to me blushingly.
                I don't have any issue Navi, if you want to sleep that fastly then we can sleep together, I said to her.
                Common ya, she said and try to stand but fell because of her pain. I suddenly give side hug to her.
                 Are you mad girl or you're having some memory loss. Didn't I tell you that I can lift you why are you didn't do anything romantically, I said to her in serious tone.
            Suddenly I lift her in bridal style, she put hand around my shoulder and put her head on my chest. I hugged her more closely that my breathing are fell on her face same as her breathing also give some goosebumps on my chest. 
               Navi, do you want to sleep or we can go to terrarce . Having some little talks,I asked her hesitantly. I know this is the best chance to spent a time with her.
             She looked at me and asked me only talk right??
              If you want then we can do something more than talk, I blinked my eyes.
              Shiva, she hit on my head and nodded her head to go to terrarce . But I asked her, so you accepted to do something naughty right?
            Please drop me at my room and you go wherever you want, she said.
             Okay okay we can have  atalk, I said and we went to terrarce .
              Shiva time is 3.30 a.m but we didn't slept at all.
               So what? I asked her.
              Then how can we look fresh for tomorrow, she asked.
                Can I make you fresh, I asked her.
                 Shiva can you please stop you're making me blushed so much. I accepted my defeat so please let me have some tomorrow, she said.
              You don't worry for that, I know how to make you blush, I said.
                Can I use your shoulder as pillow, she asked.
                  I’m all yours baby, I said.
                  For some time we didn't talk, for first time I was silent to search for words with her. My heart beats so fast, I'm sure she can hear that because her heart is like that same as mine.
                    Sorry for Anu's behavior, she is good but I don't know why she behaved like that and thanks fir saving Diya, I said to her.
                  Common Shiva. Don't say thanks and sorry to me. You're mine so yours is also mine. I can adjust and manage anything for you and your family.
               Navi, you're making me fall for you deeply girl, I said to her to see her reaction but unfortunately she already slept at my shoulder.
             I like this side of me, who doesn't care anything and who act like childish and teenager. And I like her smell which is so natural like her. And I also slept with her....

*******************************
           This is the lengthiest chapter  which I wrote so far. So do comment your suggestions. If you like this don't forget to share this.....
            At last Arjun also have some past.... What is it????
             Is Anu is villi?????
             How romantic our hero Shiva???