Engagement -I

Navya's POV

             Our families decided to plan my engagement on Trichy. And our wedding at Tirupati .Because in Shiva's family every marriage is taken place in Tripathi. And our reception in chennai.

Two  weeks Later..

         Coming sunday is my  my engagement that is I have only two days. 
          In this two weeks Shiva called me only once to ask my favourite colour. I don't know what is the reason for that. That is our first talk in mobile.
That day...

         At night 10.50 p.m my mobile ringed. I noticed that it's from  Shiva and take it in fraction of secs.
         Hello, who's this, I try to annoyed him.
         Your handsome, said by him.
          Sorry, but I don't have any handsome person in my life, I said to him teasingly.
          Oh then try to remember that person who made you blush like no tomorrow, he said in his husky voice.
           I started to blush thinking about our moments, but acting like normal I said, sorry I think you called a wrong person because no one made me blush.
          Oh really then sorry girl, I just thought my girl's hip which is so soft like cotton which makes me crazy for her, he said in deep husky voice.
            Shiva..... Stop it, instead of order I request him.
             Why girl, I talked about my girl not you then what's your problem?? he said teasingly.
             Shiva I defeated, I accepted so please don't continue this topic.
            Oh baby why are you accepted this easily if you are like this, then it's not interesting wifey, he said.
            Come on purusha(husband) your wife is on sleeping mode, I lied to him.
              I don't think my baby is in sleeping mode......., he said doubtly.
              Then.... I asked
              My wifey is in tomato mode, he said again teasingly.
               Oh god, what do I do with him?? I said.
                  Instead of God you better asked that question to me, I tell everything clearly girl, he said husky voice.
                  I know what he means, I try to change the topic otherwise he surely made me sleepless. Shiva don't you have any work? I asked him.
             What to do baby, if I didn't call then my wife is really sad, then my whole family started to beat me, he said complainingly.
             Oh so you don't call on your own, it's for family, I asked him mockingly.
              Noo baby, I always think about my girl she made me feel something new, I like that and I have something to discuss to you that's why I called. And also I know my wifey didn't called me ever she didn't have time to think her handsome hubby, he said sadly.
          Purusha you know something, there is no need to remember something that is already fill with our heartheart, I said slowly.
              Oh so my baby also think about me ah??, he asked Happily.
               Hmmmm i said slowly..  
                After that we talked all little things about our life and engagement preparations. At last he asked me, Navi what's your favorite colour girl?
        Dark green and maroon Shiva why??
        Jusk asking baby, go to sleep Navi it's already 1he said.
          That's when I realized the time, this is the first time I spoke with someone this long on mobile. But I felt sad because of our call has come to an end.
            He said to me, good night sweet heart. Dream about me more wifey.
            I wish him Good night, and I know this is my sleepless night. That's how conversation ended

At present

        Iam at my radio station. Everyone wish me not only for my engagement also for my show. Yes my show hit the rock. It's reaches TRP rating is maximum which is no show has before. After my conversation with Shiva I choose to take rape victims topic. In our society most of the people are ready to help them and motivate them. Shiva is right it's not something to fear for those victims it's for the criminals who do this dirty things. I am more than happy and satisfied in my life. It's all thanks to Shiva he is one who give me support.
           After that I returned back to my home with Shalini and Piya. More than me they are eagerly waiting for engagement. They also take leave for tomorrow to do shoppings.
          After the long talk, shalini went to her home. She is also in my street. And as Piya she is having some family issues so she stayed with my family from our college time. She is another daughter for my parents.
            Piya's father is a great business man. Piya's mom is dead that time we are only 10. After two years his father is remarried. And that women only shows hatred towards piya but in front of his dad she act like an angel. She even physically torture Piya. That time is really hard to handle. At our college she left her house and come to mine. Her father try to convince her but she not even ready to talk with him. Most of the people she is over attitude or egoistic. But me and shalini know her fully even my parents also don't know anything deep. She is really weak and unhappy inside. But she doesn't show anything. She has dark secret that no one knows. I completely immersed in piya's thought. My mom called me to have dinner. I went to dinning Hall. Piya already having dinner with happy face but I know it's not come from her heart. I smiled at her..  I wish her life become more happy from her soulfully..
              After some talk we went to sleep and at morning 10 I woke up. Piya dragging me to ready myself. Because today we go to shopping.
         We three are went to shopping at 11.30 they are take me to more than 5 shops to select some saree to wear before my engagement.
         At last they select peacock green colour silk saree for the function. It's really awesome. I satisfied with that saree. And I choose navy blue saree to wear today's night. Because today shiva and his family are coming  and also I know shiva love navy blue. My girls know my intention and started to tease me.
              We went to parlor. Piya and shalini having their haircut. I not interested in these kind of things. I only using home made fruit Facepack. I waited for them.
           I decided to buy some gift for Shiva.  I bought watch for him. It's not like his brand but I know shiva happily accept my gift even he not like this watch. I wish to God, he likes this watch.
              We left and went to my home at 4. My mom strictly instruct as to not eat anything outside. We are having our dinner. Shalini put Facepack on my face literally I ate some of it.
              Finally I wash it off and slept without my knowledge. My mom wake me at evening 6.30 pm. I freshup myself shalini and piya is already ready ,they both are looking beautiful.
             Girls I think people got confused to decide that which one is Bride. You both are looking awesome, I said.
               You don't have to fear girl, shiva didn't even look at anyone because he is busy eyeing at you said by shalini.
             we also get to married right so we're try to  mingle at your engagement Navi, piya said teasingly.
           I asked, how about Arjun brother?? (Because I know Arjun and piya  are the end of two pole they only met twice but they already started to fight. Arjun bro is very much mature and patience but our Piya is completely opposite of him)
             I want handsome man not mature one who always talk rubbish she said annoyingly. Me and shalini started to laughter.
               You don't have to fear. Because if it's happens Arjun is the one who have to fear for his whole life, said by Shalini. Me and Shalini high-five. 
               Heyyy!! Piya shouted
               Girls it's already late, so be fast and help Navya to ready, said by Shalini's mom
               They prepared me.  Today I feel some extra glow in my face I think this marriage glow.

            My mom and shalini's mom takes aarthi to me

            My mom and shalini's mom takes aarthi to me. Some of my relatives also came. We all are went marriage Hall. Chitchat to everyone.
           At last Shiva's family also came. Wow shivaaaaa he is always look more handsome and sexy everytime. He is white shirt and black pant. It's hugged him perfectly to show his masculinity..

       I started xerox him same like he looks at me but major problem is we forget our surroundings

************************************
     So how is it guys..
     Piya is also having some dark past. What’s that???
      Is Shiva and Navi's engagement can happen without any problem ??

wait for next chapter.... Don't forget to like and comment...