Life is so beautiful with her

Shiva's POV

        We sat on the bench and I saw her. She immersed in her deep thoughts. I called her name she looked into my eyes.
       Navya, do you have any kind of past like love? I asked to her.
        She shook her head as no. Shiva I always have a fantasy about arranged marriage. It's not that I don't believe in love marriage. My mom truly trusted me, I don't want to destroyed her hope and also no one is impressed  me said by Navya.
         Don't dare to lie Navya. I surely tells you that you have received a lot of love proposals, said by me.
         Yes shiva, some guys proposed me but they're  not impressed me. I didn't felt anything for them said by Navya.
        Then why are you agreed to my proposal Navya? I asked her.
         Do you really think you proposed me? Navya asked me teasingly.
          I didn't replied because I know I just behaved like a mediator who pass the information about my situation. I literally angry on myself for giving a poor kind of proposal to her in my mind.
          I think she will understand my thoughts. Because she continued, I liked your attitude Shiva. You honestly told your feelings about me. You didn't pressurised neither you nor me. And I didn't feel any uncomfortableness around you. Especially your eye didn't leave mine for a second. No girl can put down your proposal and I'm not an idiot at all. I really impressed in the way you are behaving that's why I gave my mom number, Navya said.
       I am really happy that, I impressed my girl in my first meeting. ('My girl' my mind asked me)
         And also no one can miss this type of handsome guy Shiva, said by Navya silently with shy.
          I know that, I am handsome. But like to hear this word from you Navya.. Said by me.
          Shiva before our wedding I want to talk to you about something... Can I?? asked by Navya.
           Sure, even I want to tell something Navya, said by me.
           Shiva I come from middle class so don't ever think that I only with you for your money. I know you won't but I want to clarify with you. I love your family. They're loyal, friendly and mainly care for each other. And also I like your honesty. Frankly I like the way you are from our first meeting. I don't know if I have feeling for you or not. But surely I will. That's why I agreed to this proposal. Don't ever think because of status, said by Navya with some emotions in her face.
         Navya don't worry, I don't ever think like this cheap about my wife and not even my family. Iam the one who propose you so don't worry about this stupid things said by me.
          Secondly,  don't ever get suspicious of me. If you want to ask anything, ask me directly. Because in marriage life trust is main thing. If it's break then there's no use to continued the married life said by Navya.
         This is the thing I want from her. But she also tells the same. I smiled at her Navya, I always have some dream about my wife. I want to respect my wife like my mom. I don't ever get suspicions about my mom that's same goes for my wife which means you Navya. I also don't give a chance for you to doubts about mine. You can believe me, I can never broke our relationship Navya said by me.
         I can see tears in her eyes but she try to control it hard. For the first time, I get her hands and closed with mine. I see some kinds of emotions in her eyes, I don't know what it is. But I like that. We are like that for some minutes.
           Navya broke the silent and said, Shiva I.... I.... , she didn't completed her words.
           From that I know she hesitated to tell something. I press her hand with little bit pressure and said if you're not comfortable then don't. We have enough time in our hands to share Navi, said by me.
          She looked little bit relaxed and tells Shiva. I have a fire accident at 12 years. It's burnt my right thigh. It's not deep but it's looks ugly. I... Want to tell this before our marriage, I.... , she again started to stammered.
           Navi it's ok. I want a girl who I can share my life not only her body. If I only concentrate on lust, then I don't need marriage at all. So put my words into your stupid mind, I like you Navya because of you not because of lust. You're extraordinary for my eyes Navi, so don't ever think low of you girl.
         Her tears started to fall, I put my hands on her shoulder and started to console her.
          Navi if my idiots saw us like this, then they are started to but me for making their sister cry especially your friend piya. Finally she smiled.
       Navi I love my family and my idiots. They are my world.  I have two sisters and two brothers. But my sisters are not my own they are my Fathers brother daughters. He and his wife died in the car accident 18 years ago. That time my younger sister is only 2. From that time itself they're live with us. My mom didn't show any different between us. Even we are  forget about this. I want to share this with you.
            I have only one request from you. We are joint family, so there's a lot of chance for misunderstandind. So don't ever hurt anyone in my family, just adjust with them. If you having any problem them, try to avoid it or share with me. I can handle that for you. I know you don't but I want to tell that.
        Navi smiles at me. And said how can I hurt my own family Shiva. Iam accepted you because of your family. So don't worry they're mine. I love to mingle with them. And they're too sweet to misunderstood Shiva. And your friends I always like to call bro (Anna). I called them as bro from my bottom of my heart. They're also treat me like there sisters. So don't fear about this things. I can promise you, I love your family like my own. Are you happy, she asked with smile.
        For sometime I didn't replied. I was happy to see her and choose her mine. I thanked God for tied up to her.
         Nope, I said. She is confusing for my reply.
           You are only accepting me for my family. Not because of my handsome face and body?? I complained her with sad face.
           She burst into laughter. And I tooo.
            Navi I worked for my dream project for 7months. If I selected in this, then our company can get chance to achieve our dream.
         So I busy with my job so try to understand me. I won't spend much time with you. Sorry in advance said by me with little smile.
         No problem Shiva.. I won't run from you and you too. So we have enough time to spend with each other. Take your time and achieve your success. I fully supported you Shiva. She give her words.
          We spend time like this and we too again bought gulfi and this time me too.
            We are into our own world. We smiled shared many things. I don't know when my idiots came. They click the photo of us without our knowledge....
             I love everything about her. I think life is so beautiful with her... She is the one for me....she will be the one and  She is always mine.....

***********************************          
             So guys how is it. I  love the way Shiva.... What about you guyzz?? This is lengthy chapter so pls vote for this and if you my story share with your friends