Engagement-lll

Navya's POV
        Seriously this pain hurt me a lot. Time is already 2.00 a.m everyone went to sleep but this pain didn't let me sleep how can I walk with this pain tomorrow?? It's better to walk with this pain then only it's gonna to be right tomorrow.
       I didn't walk 10 steps but it's hurt me a lot. I went to balcony with this pain and decided to sit for sometimes. Thats the time shiva came to me and sit besides me.
           He makes me blushing by teasing. He is the first one to make me blush this much. In presence of him, I didn't know how I forgot everything.
            He lift me to terrarce. I put my head on his shoulder and listen to his heart beat which makes me smile and give me a feeling that I'm safe no one is gonna hurt me. I don't know when I slept.
             I wake-up when I heard so much sound around me. At first I was shocked and then felt embarrassed because our friends are surrounding us it's not embrassed but Shiva hugged me I placed my head on his shoulder. I quickly try to move from his hug that's when he also waked looked at me like a child wow how cute he is, I thought.
            Navi, stop drooling for your fiance and move from him don't make me jealous guys, Piya shouted at me teasingly.
            I suddenly try to stand away from him, haaaaa, I shouted because of pain..  
          Shiva Supporting me from falling.
          Anna we know you're eagerly waiting to help Navi, but don't forget anna some of the guest also come to hall so we take your wife to room, shalini said to him.
            So what sis, I'm her fiance, he said to her Complainingly.
            Hey dude, just leave Navi, this is not your bedroom, karthik said and pulled shiva to his side.
             How romantic, Piya said.
             Romantic?? My foot shiva it's already 7.00 p.m and your engagement is 9.15 p.m.So come dude you have to ready, said by Arjun.
                Yeah anna, otherwise this grandpa didn't leave us, Piya said looking at Arjun
                 Youuuu, Arjun shouted at them.
                 Yeah me, then what grandpa, piya asked
                 I didn't talk to you grandma, i talked to my friend not you, He said
                 Oh you're grandpa and you're grandma then both are married old people ah?? Karthik asked.
                  Whattt marriage??? Arjun and piya asked in unison.
                  Everyone laughed at them.
                  Instead of marrying him I get old without marriage said by Piya.
                   Girl just do it. Afterall we save one guy from ghost like you, said by Arjun.
                    Okay okay let's move from here otherwise we're getting scolding from our parents said by Shalini.
                I get into my room with help of piya and shalini.
                It's again started to pain heavily I didn't budge from my place. Please God help me.
                After the bath I ready to wear saree & select with help of Piya and Shalini. But in between Shiva's mom, sis and Anni came into my room.
             Navi don't be strain. Just wait in your room. After the customs I give you engagement lehanga. Don't wear this additional saree otherwise you got more pain da, said by Shiva's mom.
               Thanks athai, I said to her smilingly.
               As she said after finishing some customs she give me a saree Shiva's sister is fashion designer and makeup artist. So ,she and Shiva's anni help me to wear lehanga and do my makeup.
               Shiva's sister (Anni) doesn't make me stand for long time. She done as quick as possible. They put simple jewels like diamond it has dark green stones and it's so elegant. But I don't know if it's original or not. I don't ask this to anyone.
                 After sometimes they finished my makeup. Seriously I looking too good. Piya asked, where is our Navi?? Everyone smiled.  Shalini hugged me and  she said Navi!you look like goddess dear.
                Yes Navi seriously Shiva designing a perfect dress for you, my Anni said.

                Is this Shiva's designing anni??  I asked                He design this legaha and select this diamond set for you

                He design this legaha and select this diamond set for you.
                Is this really diamond jewel??my cousin sister asked.
                 Yes, said by Anni.
                 Wow you're so lucky girl. You're really get rich family just imagine how you're going to be?? But how comes..., my cousin stops because Piya.
                Shiva anna already waiting for you, if we delayed then he come to this room for sure, so can we move said by Shalini. Everyone laughed yeah it's true my brother is not so patience man, said by Anni.
              I went to stage with a help of Shiva's anni and akka. Shiva wore suit which was selected by me. It's dark blue suit perfectly hugged his muscles. He looks dashing in that. Oh god thank a lot for giving me this Greek god as my husband. I went to sat besides him.
              Who are you girl? Where's my Navi?? Asked by Shiva jokingly.
             Navi is tired. So i come instead of her, I said to him jokingly.
             Are you serious girl?? I didn't do anything to her last night then why is she so tired?? He asked me in husky voice.
              I started to blush without giving him any reply.
               Shiva please leave her sometimes, concentrate on doing custom, anni told him.
               Everyone smiled. Atlast all customs are finished. Shiva put a ring in my hands. In this mean time Shiva didn't leave looking at my eyes.

                Some of my relatives and reporters asked us to dance

                Some of my relatives and reporters asked us to dance. Navi have some problem with her leg so we don't dance try to understand guyz, Shiva said.
              Sir, is mam really having problem in her leg?? Sir do you have problem with this marriage?? Sir is this marriage happening with your concerns or it's for some business??  Lot of questions were asked by reporters.
              Excuse me, I want this marriage with my whole heartedly. She is my girl so don't created any issues.
                Again these reporters asked lot of questions that's when I said to Shiva, it's okay Shiva, don't create any misunderstanding I want this occasion is most memorable one Shiva please.
          But you're already in pain Navi, how can you dance, he said.
           We can manage Shiva please, I asked.
            Shiva think for a seconds, and then he nodded his head as yes..   
             We moved to centre of the stage, suddenly Shiva lift me in bridal style, Shiva what are you doing??
               Darling let’s Dance, he winked his eyes.
               Song played but he didn't put me down. Atlast the song ended.  Everyone clapped and making noises.
               Shiva song is over you can drop her down, said by his sis.
                Bro tell me, I can play another song, said by karthik anna.
                 I think that's better idea said by Ashwin anna
                 All are smiled at us. That's how my engagement ended.

*********************************
                  So sorry guys here after I’ll upload episode weekly twice
                  I'm happy guyz bcoz some of you are waiting for my series. How is it guys!!! Hereafter some of twisted story are waiting