Accept their feelings

Navya's pov

           Tomorrow is my marriage I'm damn nervous. I was silently sitting on terrus. At that time Shiva came to me and sat beside me. "Navya I love you" this is the only thing I repeatedly hear after shiva's proposal... He proposed me just like that a day before our wedding.. But I really like to hear this from him ,can I love him back?? I don't know whether my heart is beating or drumming. He is waiting for my reply.. Yes of course I’m madly in love with him but how can I tell him. Shiva.... Shiva.... I.. I... Lov..."Navi Navi wakeup dear" my mom was waking me up.That's when I know that I'm dreaming. Shit!! So I'm dreaming aaaish😌.
          I have only 25days to become Mrs. Navya shivakumar. Lot of things changed in my life. Shiva is so caring and loving. He calls me daily. Sometimes chatting but Shiva is Shiva he doesn't leave any chance to make me blush. But I don't feel uncomfortable around him. He cares for me and my family. Most importantly he respects me and my thoughts. I know he is busy, that he slept in between our calls. But what to do his health and dream is more important than these little talks. And I know I truly fell in love with him. This is my first love and I already dreamt of my future with him. My mom cuts my train of thoughts. Navi get ready ma. Then it's going to be late.  We have to be ready before 5 pm
            Don't worry aunty Navi ready within the fraction of seconds afterall she is going to meet her love right Navi? Shalini winked at me.
         Yes,today we are going to chennai for selecting my marriage saree. I was in cloud nine. And we stayed there for two days. Because I'm getting award for my show tomorrow. All good things are happening to me..
             Maa, paa, piya and me went to chennai through car. Shalini is having some work so she didn't join to us. Most of my relatives hate my family because my mom and dad did love marriage,importantly they're different caste. And now their hate changes to jealous because of my marriage to Shiva.. From my small age I don't have any relatives who truly care for me except shalini parents. So it's my dream to getting married into big family and that's going to happen. I'm in my own thoughts so I don't give any important to Piya's teasing.
              At night 9'o clock we came to Shiva home. Everyone are present except my husband. But I already know that because Shiva informed it to me. I have to say he is workaholic. We stayed in  guest house which is back to Shiva's house.
             My anni showed their house. I don't know whether it's house or palace. It's breath takingly awesome. I seen every hook and corner except Shiva's room which is our room. I want to see our room after Marriage. We did our dinner and as usual everyone making me comfortable. They're the best. It's already 11 so everyone goes to sleep. I didn't get any sleep because of my workaholic husband. I decided to wait for him at balcony.  It's already 2 but he is not here tomorrow there's some project submission for him. So he's very busy in that. I don't know when I slept itself in balcony.

Shiva's pov

            Today's very hectic day. Tomorrow is our project submission due date. So me and my friends are really work hard. I come to home at 3.30. I already inform to mom that I finished my dinner at my office itself. I know today Navi came my home sorry our home with her parents. But my fate I didn't welcome her. But she is truly understanding one. She didn't disturb me at all but still she care for me. Most of the times she message me to eat and motivate me whenever I feel dull. I didn't spend time with her. I'm the one who called her  at 1 or 2 in night but within a minutes I slept. But she never complain that. I like everything about her. I know she loves me even I'm too. But I didn't proposed to her. I planned to proposed her at our marriage night that she always remember that it's our most special moment. And also I'm waiting for her to propose first because of my male ego. It's really interesting to wait for someone who you already know that they love you the most but still it's come from their as a words that's unforgettable. So I'm waiting for my little one to proposal. In this thought I slept at 4 before setting alarm at 5.30.
          I stop the alarm and went to freshup. I taking my laptop to my balcony. It's my habit to watch sunrise because it's made my day warm and beautiful. But today I saw another one which more beautiful than any other thing in this world yes that's my girl. She slept in our guest house balcony which is more close to my room. She slept at chair and supported her head in pillar.. Wow she's more beautiful than ever. She is kind of cute. I took my mobile to take pictures of her. She's natural beauty there's no doubt in it. For the first time I forget my work and drooling for her.. Arjun called me that's when I come to reality.
           what the spell you do to me girl? I know if I stayed here, then I don't do my work. So I went to my room. At 11 I have to submit our project for my bad luck Navi award function is starts at 11.30 I know I can't attend her function.
              It's already 9 I get blessing from my maa and dad. Everyone wishes me. And I go to my guest house to see my girl. She wear normal chudi and wrapping the towel around her head. Woww she is extraordinary and natural. Navi also seen me.. She smiled at me but I went to her suddenly hugged her I think she didn't expect me to do this. Because she is stiffened. And her heart beating like drum. I smirked at her reaction and that's to for me. I hear some sound from my back side. I leave her and placed kiss at her forehead. She just stand like a doll.
              Piya coughing at us. But nothing can stops me.
              You're stunning in this look wifey I think you have to take hair bath daily and don't worry I can help you in this, I whispered in her ear.. She blushed and stunned to see this side of me. Because I always tease Navi commonly. But this is my first time to get involved with her physically especially with love.
           My sister and anni teasing me from my back but my full concentration on my girl. But she blushed hard. That's when Navi parents came to Hall. I get blessings from them and went back to Navi.
             Congrats for your first award Navi, I said to genuinely.
                She wish me back for my project. I smiled at her.

Meeting hall
                  I done with my project with full explanation. And everyone's present their project. I have to accept that all are good. If we succeeded in this project then we are the top one in construction business in India.
              Seriously I don't have any fear about the results because I already put my hard work. But my idiotic friends are hell fear. I went back to home it's already 5. Navi award function done well as.. And she got three award in total for best show, RJ, and people favorite RJ. Third one is surprise for her also. Maa, sis, and anni also attend the award function with her.
            My dear sister, can you do me a favour?? I asked to my sister.
              She looked me like alien, what can I do for you my dear brother? She also asked me in same tone.
              Pass this dress to Navi and get her ready at 6.30. We are going out. please sissy ☺.
             At last my sis gone I went to bed for some rest. And get ready sharply at 6.25 in front of my guest with my bike.
             Navi is coming from my guest, I have to accept that she is really beautiful more than I imagined.

***************************             So guyz how is it I'm sure guys from next episode you're  started to see Shivas hate for Navi

             So guyz how is it I'm sure guys from next episode you're  started to see Shivas hate for Navi.... All are good in this story but it can be reciprocal from here guyssssss

            Thank you so much guys for 1k read I literally very happy do support me guyss
            Special thanks  Salman anna