Like his family

Navya's POV

              Iam eagerly waiting for Shiva and his family. I don't know about them. Even  I talk with Shiva only ones. How his family react with me?? If they like me Or not?? Iam damn confusing.
              Oh god please help my poor friend she died before meeting that handsome man, said by Piya teasingly.
               Heyyyy just stop it girls, said by me.
               Piya please stop your comments and make her ready.  They are here within an hour said by my mom.
                Shalini please help me to wear saree. I like dark green color, so I choose that.
                Piya tell me to wear makeup but I don't like makeup at all. I used to  wear kajal, mascara and lip gloss.
                 I satisfied with my look. Everyone told me the same.
                  You are beautiful both in and out dear, said by mom.  She kissed me.
                   Now I am waiting for him. After an hour he came with his family.
                 I saw them from my window. They are came from their car. In that sight I decided that they're rich. His whole looks amazing. But i didn't see Shiva. From other car some guys are step down before see their face Piya shut the window doors and winked at me.
                 See Shalini,  Navya is eagerly waiting for her husband said by Piya.
                    Navya just wait for few more minutes he didn't run from you and you have all life to look at him said by shalini.
                 Looks only?? Said by piya teasingly.
                   Girl please shut up and leave, I shouted at them.
                     Okay continued your dreams we don't disturbing you said by shalini and walked out from my room.
                   After few minutes, shalini came to me and I went with her to Hall.
                   I welcomed everyone. I saw Shiva. Oh my God he is really a wow factor. He is the most handsome man I ever see. I only look at him without thinking about anyone. He also stare at me. We both only stare at each other without knowing the surrounding.
                    After his friend comment I (sorry) we came to the reality. Seriously I blushed now.
               Shiva lips smirk at me and he pinched his friend hand. I started to blush more from his behavior. After that his dad started to told about his family. Literally my whole family are hearing everything with wide opened mouth.
                 I blank for a minute.  I don't like rich families because they only care about money money money. But his family was different. I can clearly tell from their look they care about each other. They are friendly.
                  My dad asked them sometimes to discuss this matter with us. Shalini dad and mom was also here with us. My dad and her dad was friend from childhood they are more like brother's. They're the only one who knows about this proposal.
                Shalini dad said,  Raj why do you hesitate in this?? I surely tells that they are genuine. Moreover he is really good one for our Navya. Just agree to this proposal.
                 I know but what if Navya have any problem because of this status of them.
                  That's when my mom told them about the temple incident.
                 I think it's already decided by God. Navya what's your thought?? You are the one who decide on this, said by aunty.
                 You guys can decide aunty, I fully accept your decision, I said them. But in my heart I solely wanna this marriage not because of his status. I love his family from their behavior. And I surely tells that Shiva is a honest man. He is the first one who make me nervous and feel different. I am not an idiot to miss this super chance.
               Atlast uncle managed to convince my dad. We went back to hall. My dad said our permission.
               My instinct was right. Shiva's family was too good. They are already started to grow with me. Everyone is talking with me like we are friends for ages. Shiva also talk with my family. Shiva's friends also good and they called me sis sometimes teasing Shiva, but I don't know the reason. Everything around him was good. I am happy and satisfied.
               Finally they gave their permission to talk with him alone.
                We went to Terrace. I looked at him closely. He has sharp nose and jawline. Well perfected body like Greek lord and 6.3 feet. His eyes are dark brown. His hairs are so shiny and smooth. Handsome is a less word to describe him. His eyes stared  at me like he read my heart. It's giving me a goosebumps I felt uncomfortable. After knowing my uncomfortableness, he started to talk to me.
                 I talk with him honestly. Then we behave  like childish about our looks. Then both are remained silent. But I love this silence with Shiva. After that we went back. I want to talk something before our marriage. I am waiting for the right time.
                God fulfill my wish, because his friends suggest for meeting today's evening with them. I literally thanked them from my bottom of my heart.
              His sister and mom hugged me. And everyone went back. Shiva nodded his head towards me with smile. I smiled back at him.
              My whole family was happy for me. Shalini and piya started their work to tease me. But I didn't give attention to them because my mind fully rethink about Shiva and his family.
               Is I am really worth for this?? It's the only thing my mind thought.
At evening....

Shiva's POV

           At sharp 5.30 me and my friends were on mall. My whole family went back. Everyone likes Navya very much. Iam happy with this.

               Iam wear light orange shirt with ash over coat

               Iam wear light orange shirt with ash over coat. I know some girls are looking at me nonstop. I used to this. Sometimes feels proud also. My friend's not less than me. We four are always wow factor everywhere because of looks.

              Iam waiting for Navya

              Iam waiting for Navya. She comes with her two friends. This girl's are also good. Navya is wearing dark blue salwar. She is always simple but it's give extra plus to her.
                  I waved my hand at them. They saw us and sat on our seat. Everyone order icecream.
                Navya orders gulfi. Everyone looks at her, she replied I love gulfi.
                 Navya you are surely different, said by Ashwin.
                  Why anna(bro)?? She asked.
                  Otherwise Shiva didn't propose to you said by karthik.. She smiled back to them.
                   You didn't believe this, you are the first one who he likes. He doesn't even flirt with anyone in his life said by Arjun.
                   Guys don't  buildup overly said by me.
                    After long teasings they are used their brain because then only they decided to give some time to us alone.
                   Shiva you have roundly one hour to talk with Navya. We don't give any other minutes to you to talk with my sister said by karthik.
                 I kicked his leg hardly. He jumped up. Navya's friends also went with them. Shalini is the one who just to give us sometimes. She is sweet and gentle. Shalini called me anna
                 But piya is completely opposite.. She is behaved like my idiots.But she is honest and genuine.
                 We went  outside of the mall and sat on the bench. I looked at her and started to talk to her.......
                  So that's it guys. How is it thanks fir your valuable time. Suggest me your ideas..