Shiva's Pov

Shiva's Pov

Tomorrow is my engagement with keerthi. My mom planned it to simple
With my family and close friends. Everyone is happy except me.

I didn't see Navya in these two weeks except yesterday.  Firstly I didn't planned to see her in these days. If I see her again I don't think what I will do. I don't want to make her pain. It's hell hurt me too. So, I decided to forget her as Arjun said.

We usually ate in my office. But  Yesterday me and Arjun went to our office canteen to check everything is correct.

We sat on the corner. There's group of girls sat on the table in front of us. They're deep into their conversation that they forget their surrounding.

One girl in that group said, guys yesterday we went to shopping for my marriage.

Really, did you select your bridal dress? Another girl asked her.

She said, yes because of that me and my hubby have 3rd world War

What? Another girl asked.

Yeah Deepu for my bridal dress, he choose yellow colour and I choose red one. At last we take pink one we both like that, she said.

That conversation take me to my past.
I thought about the day we went to select bridal saree for Navi.

Flashback starts

Our family and hers went to shopping for marriage as they come to Chennai. I asked my friends for company but they said literally shouting "oppss girls and their shopping... We can't" Atlast I dragged Arjun with me.

First we went gold section. Navi's parents and Piya went bracelet section for me. My mom ordered some designs for her.  Navi didn't show any interest on shopping.

Shiva you're really lucky. Navya didn't like shopping not like mine, my anna said looking at my anni.

Oh! My poor husband, my anni said emphasize.

Oh my poor anna and anni.. Don't believe anything this soon. She doesn't know shopping as she comes from middle class or may be she's acting in front of us to portrait she's good. Who knows what she's planning, my sister spited her words.

Anu! My mom shouted at her

What mom you want to slap me again?  One day you will see her real face, she said.

Anu don't create scene, my bro told her.

Wow bro you also supported her. Anni protect anna from her otherwise she also.. Before she complete my akka slapped her

Don't dare to talk like that Anu, she shouted

She went to Navi and said, are you happy now. Everyone started to hate me. what magic you put on my family

Anu I'm so.. Before Navi said I stopped her.

You don't have to reason her Navi. She must know who she's talking with, I said to Navi.

Anna...., Anu said.

If you really want me to be your anna then ever insult her. I warned you Anu, I said and dragged Navi with me.

We went to the garden table. I just controlled my anger on Anu and Navi.

Shiva you don't need to treat her like this because of me, Navi said softly. That increase my anger on her