Everything has changed

5 years has passed....

Navya's pov

          Everything has changed after that incident with Shiva. Now Dev is the only reason for my existence. He is 4 years old...
              I wake up with smile on my face looking at my baby who wrapped his hands on my neck. I placed a kiss on his forehead. I slowly removed from him without disturbing him.
              It's become a month that I returned back to India after a five long years. But I have to for my Dev happiness.
            I did my morning chores and make a coffee for me and krish..
I went to krish room and his door has open. I knocked the door.
         Come in Navya. I went inside his room. He sat on study table and go through some files. He smiled at me.
          Good morning Krish, I said.
          Morning Navi. How many times I told you don't ask permission for coming into my room but you're unbelievable, he said more like complaining.
             I smiled and placed a coffee mug on his table.
             Krish today you have meeting with KARS construction company CEO at 12.30,i said to him.
           He nodded his head. Yes Navi this meeting is so much important to our companies growth if they are accept to be our investors then we surely gonna to be reach very big, he said smilingly.
              Yeah you surely get there investment Krish because you work hard for it, I said to him cheerfully.
               I only hear  about there company name but they are a biggest construction company in Asia. If they invest krish construction then he surely develops his company he already takes his construction company this much level in 2 years without anyone support, I'm surely proud of him.
          He sipped his coffee and looked at me. Navi do you really like Delhi?? If you want you can go back to Australia with Dev.. Don't force yourself in India for me and Dev.
             I'm alright Krish. I don't want Dev to miss his father. Dev really started to feel homely here. So let it be krish, I said.
             Do you want to visit native, he asked with   fully concerned.
             No krish I'm okay. I completely moved on from my past so please don't remember that, I said and left without hearing his reply.
            I prepared morning breakfast for us and went to my room for bath and after I changed into chuddi. It's already 8. I wake up my baby.
            Good morning Dev kanna, I said to him caressed his hair. (He is exact copy of his dad both are breath takingly handsome)
              Good morning mumma(mom) he said hugging me.
             Come baby, have a bath, I said and take him to bath and made him change into uniform for his school.
            We both went to dinning Hall. Krish already sat on the table checking on his mobile.
            Appaaa(dad) Dev said running into krish. Krish hugged him and placed him on his lap.
            Morning Dev, he said happily placed a kiss on his cheeks.
            How his your school Dev, he asked his interestingly.
             Fine appa and I have lot of friends here. I love this place appa more than Australia,  he said to krish smilingly
          I feed dosai to Dev and krish ate his food. Then we three left.
          Krish drop Dev at school. Dev kissed me and krish and said bye to us.
           Then we left to office. I'm his personal Assistant.
            As usual I informed about his schedule today and went back to my cabin which is outside of his office room. I went to inform about KARS construction meeting which is more important for us. But little bit my heart beats rapidly I don't know why..
              Krish understand my restlessness and asked, are you alright Navi, If you want then take leave.
             No krish I'm alright, I said and leave his office to wash my face.
             After some minutes I come back to his office. He talk with someone his back faced me.
             But I have some unknown feeling. My heart beats more fast than usual.
             Krish waved his towards me. I went towards him. Then krish introduced him to me.
            Navya meet Mr. Shiva kumar, KARS companies Co-CEO, that person looked at me without any bit of emotion. My world crumbled down again. He is none other than Shiva my Shiva my life my existence.
              I just looked at him without knowing what to do. Then krish introduced me to him.
              Mr. Kumar she is Navya my PA. He said to him more professionally.
              And your wife am I right
Mr. Gupta? He asked him but his voice and eyes hold lot of anger and frustration.
          Ummm... Yeah she's my wife, krish said more like whispered.
            Nice to meeting you Mrs. Gupta, he shaken my hands.
           All this time Shiva looked at my eyes he Clenched his fist. But I can't stand more than minute. If I did then I'm surely express my feelings to Shiva which I regret a lot.
             Sir can I take leave, I didn't feel well, he asked hesitantly.
            Why navya can we go to hospital? He asked put his hand on my shoulder with much care.
              But Shiva his more frustrated seeing me and krish.
            No krish you carry on I Will be alright after taking some rest, I said and left without hearing his words..
             I cried a lot and washed my face. I don't know how much time has passed I went towards taxi. But one voice stopped me.
             How is your new life Navya sorry Mrs. Krish Gupta, the same voice with full of hatred.
             I turned toward him, after make sure to mask my emotions.
               You didn't change at all Mrs. Gupta always run away from me, he asked.
               Hello Mr. Shiva how are you, I asked to him with blank voice.
               He closed our gap between us and whisper in my ears, surely fine after destroying your happiness...
               Then that's not going to be happy Mr. Shiva, I said to him more confidently.
               Yeah it's doesn't going to be happen at all because there's no more happiness in my life it's all end  5 years back, my mind said..
               So that much level confident, let's see what happens here after I gonna to make you cry for the rest of your life Mr. Gupta he said with full anger and left.
             I don't know about this version of Shiva it's all new to me. Before His eyes only shows love, care and happiness. But today his eyes full of sad, hatred, anger towards me.

********************************
   Guys how this chapter and sry for delay. I hope you guys gives likes and suggestions to my story