Hate her

Shiva's pov
             After doing that biggest mistake of mine, I started drive fast and placed my car on my guest house.
            I directly went to my mini bar. I don't know how much I drink but I can't get rid of her face with her kid. My Navi, yes she's mine but not anymore. I hate myself for fall for her and get fooled by her. I don't even dared to dream my life like this.
          This five years are hell for me. I changed drastically. I started think about my past......
Marriage one day before..
             After Navi left me there, I just fell on my knees. For the first time in my life, I felt useless. Everyone was trying to convince me, but I won't heard anything. I only  heard Navi voice in my mind, "I don't love you at all. you come into my life. So I decided to settle with you for your money..  I just act with you but you believe everything you idiot and you fall for my trick..."
          Shiva say something don't be like this, my mom said to me crying hardly.
           That's when I come to realisation and said, mom I'm fine don't worry and please don't cry I couldn't saw ur pain I hugged her..
          My marriage stopped and that time I don't know my life is also stopped there...
            Days were gone even months were but I didn't changed. Most of the time I spend my time in room and I completely avoiding to go outside even office. One day I went to my office some of them looking at me pityful, some are making fun of me, even some of them started to questioning my Musculanity. So I myself locked me in my room.     
            At first I thought it's really easy to get rid of her  but it's not.
             I started hate myself for being hurted my family and friends. No one is happy everyone is suffering for looking at me..
           5 months are gone. One day my friends come to my room and  take me to our hangout house. It's our first property we bought after our first success in business. It's just two rooms with swimming pool, big garden and small kitchen, hall.
             We started to drink like there's no tomorrow usually I don't drink too much but today I fully wanted to forget her.
            I lov...herrr daa, she she she's badddd.... I hatee err, I said  more like to myself..  I don't know when we slept
            Next day I woke up with headache and others too.
             Karthik made  lemon tea for us and we all started our conversation.
              So what's ur plan Shiva? Arjun asked me.
             What?? I asked even I know what he asked me.
              Don't act Shiva, do you know what you're doing with your life? asked Ashwin
              Guys just leave it. I'm gonna to be fine....Soon, I whispered
               When that soon comes? for Godsake you already wasted your 5 month Shiva, do you want more time? Arjun shouting at me
          Arjun I'm alright please leave it , I said to him annoyingly.
           Yeah we can see that, Ashwin said mockingly.
            Shiva please man look at a reality she is the one who should be ashamed not you. Why are you trying to be hide? Arjun asked me
             I know but I...... Can't forget, I said lowly
             Are you mad you bloody fu.. She's cheater da.. Do you think she is worth for your feeling that bloody who.., Ashwin said.
         Before he completed his word me and karthik yelled in unison, shut up Ashwin
           Don't dare to talk her like that, I said to Ashwin.
            Why..is that much painful you moron, but truth not changed for you  hear me Shiva she is bloody sl..,he yelled back. 
              I punched him hard on his stomach and we started to fight, karthik try to stopped us but Arjun  stops karthik.
             Ashwin and me both fighting hard on ground at last we stops as both are weak and lying on floor.
              Ashwin hugged me after a minutes, I didn't stops him I needed it.  
          For first time I cried after my childhood.  I love her lot da. I built my future with her and I don't know that I love her like a crazy in this short time... Whenever I tried to forget her, I felt more pain. These all are so new for me I have to accept this my love is so pure and true da, I said hugging to Ashwin.
              Yeah your love is true but that person is not, said Arjun
              We are with you Shiva share your pain but just accept this she is not worth for your pain, Arjun said.
              I looked at him and everyone all are in tears in their eyes. I felt so proud to have them in my life. This is my first time I saw them in tears. I decided to be strong for my family and friends. I try to forget her, but I don't know if it's possible. But at least I have to pretend. These all time karthik shut his mouth.
              After sometimes  I said, hey..don't act like my lover you bloody idiot.
             He smiled. Arjun put hand on my shoulder.
             Come on man, we missed our idiot already so don't act like devadass, Arjun said.
             Yes ra..this old man make our life hell.. You're the only person who handle him, wake up bro, Ashwin  said looking at Arjun
            Everyone chuckled except karthik.
            You hurt your loved one being like this. We want our Shiva back. Just erase your memory buddy, Ashwin said.
               Yeah best we can bought some time travel watch for you, Ashwin said teasingly.
                We all are smiled. Yes guys I decided to change, for least to save your life from this grandpa, I said teasingly and smiled.
             I went back to my family with smiling. Everyone knows I'm not alright but they try their best to make me feel happy.
             I'm not able to forget her nor lie to my family. I decided to work hard. I mostly spend my time in my office even some days I slept at my personal room.  I don't spare time on useless rumors.
            My friend's doesn't take any topic about Navya. They are either talk about business or cracking some naughty jokes.
              Two year has passed now I'm more than better. I don't know anything about her after that incident only thing I know is she doesn't do her RJ work. I believe may be I forget her over time. And we boys achieved our goal we're top one in India for construction and 3rd one in whole Asia.  We changed company name as KARS Construction for our family as they believed in Astrology.
           Again my mom pestering me about marriage, this time my mom want me to marry keerthi my cousin. I usually avoided this talk one day my mom is adamant that I shouted at my mom. I know it's wrong but if didn't shouted at her then she don't leave me.
        Sometimes I wonder why can't I married keerthi. Keerthi spend her time to me for changing my mind set. She's beautiful, educated, best fashion designer, most importantly she loves me but why didn't  I think about her even for second. She told me finally that she always wait for me life long. My little sister married to keerthi's brother and have cute baby. I know one thing if I married keerthi, then she doesn't get any happiness from me. I don't want to complicated her life and my sisters life as they're all related.
               So I decided to change my place, I went to my Mumbai branch if I stayed with them they're always worried for me. It's become three years, I'm living in Mumbai with Arjun. As they didn't want me to being alone. Ashwin is married to his love. Other three are single. I know why Arjun didn't interested in marriage but  I don't know why karthik isn't even we asked him, he said not interested. We didn't compelled him I know one day he tell me reason. My mom stops talking tto me for one year  as she demanded me to marry keerthi. Dad doesn't talk to me like back after that incident. He avoided me, I think it's because of my adamant. Now I  addicted to drinks and smoke. But in girls, I'm not if I touch any girl in that mindset I only remembered Navi face. So I fully avoided girls. Some says I'm gay and I'm in relationship with Arjun. But we guys don't care about this utter nonsense. This is what my life in this five year.
Present
                 Two days  back we got award for best construction in Asia. We guys get that, spend in our place.
            Buddy you don't forget that girl right? asked by Ashwin looking at me.
             Everyone looked at Ashwin and shocked, because this first time he  asked about this..
              Noooooo I forget her, I said more shouted.
              just because we didn't take that topic Do you think we don't know shiva, he asked me.
               Hey...leave the topic, Arjun said irritatingly.
               Why do  shiva become like you dammit? he asked to Arjun.
                Arjun become numb. This is first time he talked to Arjun in this tone.
               Hey  what the hell you talking about? Just shut up, karthik yelled at Ashwin.
              I know what I'm talking here you three are don't. You three are wasted your life for someone which they don't worth. You're all acting like you are fine but truth is not. Why the hell you guys are in past ah??, he asked.
            No one said anything because we know he is right.
              You, why the fu..you always think about your cheater mother, Ashwin asked to Arjun. Arjun eyes glistening in tears.
           You bloody, why the yell you think about your unsaid lover, he asked to Karthik. That's when we know karthik love someone.
               And you're the biggest idiot in these three, you didn't even stop loving that bit.. right, he asked to me.
                Silence is the only thing in our place.
                 she's living happily with her love and her kid you moron, he said to me angrily.
                 What?? Both me and karthik shocked in unison.
                 Yes just take this to your mind and move that cheater in your heart, he said to me this time softly.
            Only thing I asked, where?
             Why to get more heart break, he asked me.
             Just tell me where she is? I asked in calm voice.
              For second Ashwin looked at me and said, in delhi with her husband and her 4 year kid.
               How do you know? This time Karthik asked.
                You know about our new deal with SK construction, before investment I got a information about him that's when I know. I saw his picture with Navya then I went to Delhi to check. I saw her in shopping mall with him and she played with her kid. So please Shiva move on from her. She made a family after destroying yours, Ashwin said.
           For minutes no one talked finally I said, I can handle this deal leave it to me.
              Everyone looked at like, what's wrong with you.
               If I see her life, then I think I can move on. So please guys don't interfere with this, I said and went back to my room. Sleep is far away.
           Next day I went Delhi to check on my own. It's true. Wait for me Navi.
             I went to attend the meeting and Mr. Gupta introduced me to Navya. I can clearly saw her shocked face and her eyes are I'm tears.
               Then I met her personally she's not like my Navi. She become lean and her face is dull. More than anything her eyes doesn't have any happiness. That one site make my heart painful.
                  But she talked to me like nothing happened. And said I can't destroyed her happiness with much confidence and went back. I didn't leave and followed her she went to school and one little boy went to her and hugged. She smiled but that doesn't reached her eyes.
             Hey you idiot, she is cheater please don't fooled by her again, my brain said.
             She lift that boy placed on her lap played with him. From the look of that boy I know he is Mr. Gupta's son then absolutely hers.
              Without wasting any second I dailed keerthi and mom in conference.  I'm ready to marry keerthi even tomorrow.... I said and cut the call.
#############################
       So how is it guys... I think I didn't bore you. Don't forget to vote and comment
        I got first friend on wattpad priyanka3 and hope to get more