11: You're a weirdo

|11: You're a weirdo|

"Motherfucker, give me back my food!"

"No, Dad. I will not allow you to keep eating like this!"

"Bitch please, it won't kill me,"

"What is going on in there?"

I look away from the T.V. and at my laptop screen instead, focusing on the split screen. Toryn, Ryan and I are all on a FaceTime call with each other.

It's ten in the morning, and Ryan fell back asleep on call. Mom's letting me use her Amazon Prime account just so I can watch the old seasons of SpongeBob, so I'm just sitting in the living room. Toryn is in his bed, eating the milkshake I brought him yesterday.

When Nemo dropped me off at Toryn's house, I ended up just chilling with his dad and mom because Toryn was sleeping. He only found out I stopped by when he joined the video chat with Ryan and I.

On Saturday's, I really love to just sit and watch T.V. But then I get bored, and I take Juju for really long walks. And if I'm not hanging out with Toryn in person, we usually call or text.

Saturday's are the days where I just don't care. I'm not at school, I don't have to worry about being messed with. I don't have to stay up all night just to bake food. I stay up to watch YouTube videos but who doesn't.

Once I take a shower and get out of my pajamas, mh clothes are just baggy shorts and a big t-shirt. My hair is fluffy and I don't worry about messing with it. It's brushed and done. I don't put on any makeup, and if I do, it's just my eyebrows and a little mascara.

Saturday's are my days. To relax and unwind, to recharge myself.

That is until I get cabin fever and I have to leave the house. It depends on how lazy I'm feeling though.

"Grandpa and Mom are arguing," I explain to Toryn, "Y'know, the usual,"

He looks into the camera, "Is he eating dairy stuff again?"

"When isn't he," I laugh softly, "How's the shake?"

Toryn holds up the shake cup to the camera, shaking it slightly, "It's so damn good. And sweet! Probably would taste better if I was awake when you first brought it,"

"You should've seen the one I had," I chuckle and try to demonstrate just how large it was with my hands, "Thing was huge. Probably even bigger than what I'm showing you!"

"I would be mad that you shared a drink with The Mop," Toryn pauses to spoon some of the frozen shake in his mouth, "But since this is so good and he paid, I guess I'll remain calm,"

I smile at the mention of Nemo, "I think he's warming up to me,"

Toryn gags and shakes his head, "Unacceptable. You're too cute for him,"

I roll my eyes, shaking my head. Ryan stirs around, groaning softly. I watch him with a sad glower.

"I already miss Ryan," I sigh, "It breaks my heart to know that we're going back to school on Monday without this adorable little dude,"

"Speaking of school, how was it yesterday without me?" Toryn asks, picking up his phone and shoving it in his face. His face was all up in the screen, allowing a view into his nostrils.

"Ew!" I laugh and lean back, "Stop doing that!"

Toryn laughs cutely, putting his phone back down on whatever he's using to prop it up, "Okay, tell me! Am I going to need to fight anyone?"