13: Silly me

|13: Silly me|

It's been four days since Saturday.

(A/n: time  J U M P)

They were mostly uneventful days. Strangely, Nemo has been offering me rides to school. I feel like he's finally getting used to me.

For starters, I have created something that only I know about: The Finger Touch. Seeing how Nemo doesn't like being touched, if it is absolutely needed, I have allowed the maximum of a finger tip to body contact.

Basically, a small and light... poke. Nemo doesn't know about it because I haven't told him that I know about his rule, and I haven't told him about the finger scheme.

One point for me...? I haven't even used it yet. Hopefully I won't have to. Even just a finger feels like it would offend him.

Anyway.

Nemo and I have been studying for his Spanish quiz that takes place on Thursday, which is tomorrow.

I have confidence in him.

He's a little bit confused on the pronunciation on some words... and he may or may not keep messing up on the feminine and masculine forms. He also keeps struggling on how to write full proper sentences in Spanish, along with the spelling. Boy, is his spelling atrocious.

But other than that, I have full confidence in him. Learning another language is not easy, by all means. I would know, I speak three of them. 

Rory keeps addressing Zoe and I as... wife. Never plural, she just says wife. Not that I mind, it's actually pretty cute. Toryn tries to hide it, but it's obvious that he's jealous.

I think my best bud has a little crush on Rory. Rory seems to have an interest in Toryn, but she's very good at hiding it.

Today's a beautiful clear day, so why not take advantage of it? Today is also the day I get to see Ryan. He messaged me saying that he'll be in town for a couple of hours, so he asked if I wanted to go out for a dinner.

Of course I said yes. It's my little dude! I haven't seen him in days, I miss him so much. We've decided we're going to go to this small diner just a couple of blocks away from my house.

I'm thinking of inviting Zoe. She gives me this feeling that she doesn't get invited to many things. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just a thought I have.

"Decisions... decisions... decisions," I mutter to myself while staring down at the two rompers lying on my bed. The left one was a yellow color with a tank top... top, and the right one was a black color with pink flowers and short sleeves.

I snatch them up and turn to Juju, who is currently running around in circles trying to catch his tail.

I kneal down on the floor, "Juju, yellow or black?"

When in doubt, talk to your dog and he'll help you sort it out.

At least, Juju helps me out. We have many interesting conversations, Juju and I. It's mostly me speaking in a baby voice, and Juju tilting his head at every word. Occasionally, he'll respond with a growl or bark. 

Juju huffs as he rolls on his stomach. With a wagging tail, Juju lifts his paw towards towards the black one.

"The black one? You sure, buddy?"

Juju howls in response, wagging his tail. I grin at him and toss the yellow romper onto my bed, holding the black one in my hands.

"You have good fashion taste for a dog, Juju. I'll give you that," I tell my dog as he starts chasing his tail again.