Urgency

Two hours and the boys get out of the water. They have a good bounty is feels like lady luck is smiling on them. On the other hand, Kai gets nothing.

"Kai, you are too small to fish. Here. Take some of the fish I caught." Griffin said with a smile.
He is Damon's friend and Kai is Damon's sister so he treats her better.

Rosa pouts.
"Here. Take some." Hans said seeing her pouting lips.
Rosa and Hans are cousin. He knows why she insist on coming though she doesn't like to bath in the sea water.

"Thank you older cousin." She said happily.

***

"Did you go to your teacher?"

"Yes." She can lie without pausing.

"What are you doing in the back yard? Digging too much? Do you need help?"

"No. This is easier for me. I will farm abalones, clams, shrimps and fish here."

The old woman laughs.
"You have the silliest ideas."

"Hmm.."

"Okay. You dig there while I cook dinner."

"Cook the meat. I already cut them."

"You really love to it those meat. Well I also like it alot. It just melts in my mouth. Is this really a cow's meat?"

"If not, what?"

"Oh.. nothing. Maybe it really was a cow's meat, cow's meat was really hard to come by because you wouldn't want to kill a cow that gives milk and also can help you in the field right."

"Hmm."

"Okay. Okay. You think grandma is noisy. You child. I can't even chat with you." Her grandma left laughing.
She is always happy. She can eat meat and rice all day. She only needs to water the field and her granddaughter is very filial and buy her herbs and she even studying under a great doctor. She can't help but be merry all day.

When her grandma left she used her magic to dig 20 feet under the ground and dump all the sea creatures she got on the sea. Use her magic spell to nourished the little aquarium to help the creatures to grow up bigger, fatter and faster. Multiplying is a must. They need to give her alot of resources.
She frowns after a while. She is a high rank magician but all she is using her magic is to grow a field and grow little fishes.

"Well....it is not as violent as my previous life where war is left and right." She smiles and think it is way better to leave in a peaceful world.
It is not so bad to be a farm girl.

***

"Are you going to your master?" Olivia asks when Kai is about to leave.

"Yes."

"How about you visit your older brothers and sisters in town? Bring them something to eat?"
Olivia smiles and show her a box full of rice with fillings like a japanese onigiri.

"Okay."

She said and also she went to the backyard and take some huge abalones.

When her grandma learn what is the little pond of hers she first thinks it is funny but after she showed her that it is really possible to farm the sea creature she almost hide the pond out of fear that people will take it from them. She ressassured her grandma that people won't possibly think that there are precious food resource in that small pond.

Kai have 5 siblings.
The Eldest is Damon.
The second is the eldest daughter,Penny. The third is Bernard. Fourth is Serge. Fifth is Lena.
Damon is 15 years old. It is almost a marriageable age but he was sold to a rice milling to be a slave worker.
Damon is thin but he is strong. It is a pity his father is selfish.
Penny is sold to a seamstress business because she can sew a bit better. She is only 13 years old.

Bernard and Serge are both sold in a furniture shop. They are twins. The two are 11 years old.

Lena is 10 years old.
She is as thin and small as Kai but she can talk and sweet. She is sold to a restaurant and working as a waitress.

They are sold and working for free and they can't even have day offs if they are sick.

"Lena. Your sister is here." The restaurant owner is smiling.
Lena who is very thin flinch.
She smiles and walk to the back door.

"H-hello." She said rubbing her wrist.

"Sister, what is wrong?" She frowns.

"Nothing." She shakes her head.
Looking at Kai that is visibly changes she felt a bit jealous.

"Grandma ask me to bring you guys food."

"Grandma? Wait! You can talk?"

"Yes. I can."

"How is that possible?"

"Father left. Grandma is sick and dying. Father kicked me so hard that maybe my trauma disappear so I can talk now."

"Father left? But he promise me he will take me back!" Lena become hysterical and she sits on the ground started to cry.
From sitting she saw alot of wound on her neck and arms.

"Are they abusing you?"

Lena flinched.
"No. No. They wont hurt me."

"I will talk to the owner. If I can. I will take you home."

"How can that be possible? We don't have money. If you can then use it to help grandma. Doctors are expensive."

"She is okay now."

"But money. If you have money. Eldest brother. You should take eldest brother back."

"Why? What happened to him?"

"He is sick. But the manager refuse to let him sleep."

"This.." she knows that it is urgent but she doesn't know it is so urgent to get back her siblings.

She plans to take them one by one but maybe she is underestimating the cruelty of this world.

"Wait here and eat this." She said and hurry to go inside the restaurant.

"Wai--" Lena is trying to follow but she stops. She thinks her sister will be brush off by the manager and will be back. She should eat before she come back.

A/N:

Hmmm
I don't know what to think.
Lols.