Penny And Sir Blue

Kai looks at the line of people waiting to sign the contract in selling their lands.
It was a huge sum of money.
The ‘young master’ gave her a total of  3 million gold coins and a go signal to proceed whatever she plans to do with the land.
Of course, Kai is expecting such a response so even if her plan is large scale she is not worried for resistance that may occur.

Damon is in the center of the line and writing the contract.
Her brother is really capable. Randal teaches them how to write and Damon is the one who can write right away.
Penny too and Bernard.
Serge is a bit crude in his writings and Lena is more into magic. But since Damon is around she can only do her best or her brother will not allow her to participate in any magic activity.

Damon looks like a young master from a noble lineage.
He has a merchant’s smile too.
Still, Kai and Lena calls his smile the demon’s smile or the king of dark world.

Besides Damon is the former Empire Head Physician, Randal.
He makes sure that the contract is  clear to both parties and then gave half the money.

Kai looks at the man in black clothed.
“so?”

“Master said that you should inform him first before you move in a large scale next time. But he also approved of having more product of spiritual plants.”
Blue said.

“Hm.. I am thinking about that too and its not good if the other farmers find out that our food is spiritual. We can’t seal everyone’s mouth without being violent, can we?” Kai said.

“S-sir Blue, how about you drink some tea?” Penny asks the man.

“It’s fine. I will be on my way. Just delivered the money as per order.” He said and avoid Penny’s eyes.

Penny looks down and nods.
“I see. Have a safe trip.”

Kai looks at her sister and the serious man.

“Stay. I have something to send young master but I can’t make it easily.” Kai said.

Penny’s eyes widen.
“Oh? T-then tea?”

Blue looks suspicious at Kai but Kai walks away and not want to talk to him again.

Blue sighs.
“Then…Can I have that tea?”

Penny happily nods.
“Yes of course.”

Lena elbows Kai.
“You naughty little…” Lena giggles.

Kai sighs.
“Sister is aware that Sir Blue is a hidden guard. His life is constantly in danger. As long as she knows the consequences of liking a man with a dangerous life.”

“Hehe. It’s fine. Sister Penny will be the best fire magician so she can be whomever she loves.”
Lena said proudly.

“Heh~” Kai looks at Lena.
“True. Sister is very strong. About you though …”

Lena pinches her cheek.
“Sowwey Siweew..Ish my fawlt.”

--

Blue drinks the tea and feel refreshed.
Drinking spiritual tea like this. He feels it is such a waste to give it to someone like him.
“Do you want some snack Sir Blue?”

“Lady Penny, I will be honest with you. I….I can’t answer your feelings.”

Penny gasps.
Then she sits down and looks at Blue.
“Is it because I am low born?”

Blue shakes his head.
“I am a low born too. More than Lady Penny. What I am saying is….I am not…an appropriate partner. So you should see someone else.”
Blue said flustered.

Penny smiles.
“Do you mean…Sir blue doesn’t hate me?”

Blue shakes his head
“Of course not. I am ashamed to say that my life is not mine alone…”
He is a hidden guard. His life and death is in his master’s hand.

Penny blushes.
“I am…actually shocked that Sir Blue suddenly say this. I am not prepared so I am a bit taken a back.”
Penny comb her hair with her hand.
“I actually like Sir Blue the moment I met you in town…Um… But I also understand where you are coming from. I don’t plan to force my feelings to you.”

Blue nods.
He is not sure what he felt for this young maiden.
He always think he will die in a mission one day and not able to grow old.
This is something never cross his mind.
But Penny is a pretty woman. She is sweet and lovely.
Her smile is easy to look at.
Even he knows that any man will fall in love with her. So he think someone like him who can’t give anything to such a woman is not worthy.

‘She is better off with someone else.’

“How about we think about it more? We can get to know each other and we can chat more. While my sister and your master is interacting, we can sneak some time together?”

Blue shakes his head.
“That may lead to us liking each other more. Depending on the tasks….Even I don’t know how long I can live. You are young, pretty and lovely. You will have many more men lining up to take your hand…Someone like me…”

“Like I said. I won’t force my feelings to Sir Blue…But can you at least pretend you don’t know and keeps on interacting like this with me? I don’t want Sir Blue…Avoiding me.”

Blue can’t promise.
Though he is not sure what he feels.
He knows it just a matter of time..
He can’t fall in love.
It’ll just be painful if she find someone else.
It is also painful if they both starts liking each other but his nature of work is not permitting something like that.

HE didn’t say anything.
Penny didn’t push Blue.
Him not promising her to not avoid her is a good sign.
If blue easily agreed it might make her feel that Blue is not affected buy her but him unable to answer mean he is not as unfeeling as he appears to.

OF course this is Olivia’s love tips.
Saying men are stubborn.
They all tend to think too much but take action slowly.

“So…What are you going to send Young Master?” Blue asks after eating lunch.

Kai tilts her head.
“Huh?”

Blue’s lips twitch.

Penny panics.
“Y-you said you want to send something to Esteemed Sir so you make Sir Blue wait.”

Kai suddenly remembers.
“Ah….Well….Sister, bring a barrel of wine.”

“Oh?” Penny is amaze.
One barrel of Orient wine?
One barrel can last the whole family a day now.
Penny secretly thank Kai.

Kai doesn’t care. She have lots of barrel of wine.
Soon she plans to turn two mountains into her wine brewery.
Of course wine brewery can’t easily open went one wants to. You need permission to open one. But for personal use, it doesn’t need to.
Even if she will make mountains of wine.
They are for her personal use so it doesn’t matter. She thinks.

Blue secure the wine in his spacial bag and then say his goodbye.
He gave one last look at Penny before he jumps away.
After Blue left, Penny was surrounded by her sisters and their grandma asking the status of their relationship.
The men didn’t care but Damon is frowning.
“If you like him then fine. But he still needs to ask your hand properly.”

“Brother is so strict! You won’t get married.” Lena said sticking her tongue out.

Damon flicks her forehead.