Cross Path

Blue is a hidden guard by the crown prince side. He used to be a well known martial artist but his family was betrayed and he is the last one in their entire clan.
He was sold off to the palace at the age of 12 and been given to the crown prince at the age of 15.
He has been with him for 5 years and also the crown prince best hidden guard.
But he can't find a single child. He has been dispatched for a week but he still can't give a positive response to the Prince calling.

The imperial doctor is harshly scolding him but he can only swallow back all his discomfort. White is also distress how a single child can disappear out of thin air.

"Excuse me. Here." Penny has been shopping for the family's stock when she saw a man in a blue attire sleeping under a tree.

Blue lift his sharp eyes but the pretty woman only hide her face while blushing.

"I am sorry. I mistake esteemed sir." She said in a hurry.

The steamed bun in her hand looks very appetizing.

Blue usually never talks to people even in his own men. He still felt this woman is kind and took the steamed bun.

"Thank you."

Penny blushes seeing a handsome face when blue remove the black cloth cover in half of his face.

Blue realize that the girl is watching him eat so he looks at her.

"Is there something else?" He ask. Though he know he is speaking impolite to the person who feeds him he can't stop his words from being cold.

"Oh. Drink. How can I forgot. Here. There is more steamed buns too." Penny sit down on the side and watch the handsome man eats.

Blue frowned. He is not use to this kind of closeness but she is not very clingy so he also have no reason to scold her.

"Thank you." After eating 4 steamed buns he stands up and drank the water in her little container.

"Um...I am Penny."

"Hm.."

Penny smiles. The man is the same as Kai when she refused to talk more.
She stands up and wave him goodbye.

Blue thinks the girl is strange. He thought she will ask his name and suddenly feel it is a pity.

"Blue, what are you doing dozing off? The imperial physician is getting mad again" white said appearing casually.

"There's 4 more villages. Tell him to be patient." Blue said and look away from the place the girl left.

"Why do you smell meat?" White ask confuse.

Blue jumps from the tree to the air. He is an aura user and jumping from high places to another is an easy peasy.

"Sister, what is wron--Where is my steamed buns?" Lena tear up.

Penny face is flushed red and hugs the quiet Kai.

"Hm?" Kai doesn't know why she is being hugged.

"I think steamed buns are really delicious." Penny said smiling happily.

"Ah? You ate them?! Sister, you can eat them but you should also share some!" Lena cries.

***

The imperial doctor is very mad. These hidden guards are very useless.
He angrily went out for some air.
A doctor is a doctor even in his day off.
He went to see what the town has to offer.
Of course he will go to a herb shop.

"Don't you have it? Blue lemon grape fruits?" The little girl frowns.

"Sorry little girl. Those are expensive item and not only that. It is something to be bought from another country. Why don't you try on the Sitio City.There are port in there hopefully someone is selling what you want."

"My big brother will not let me travel a 3 days to reach city. How about I ask you to buy it? Name your price."

"Hmm? Little girl. Blue Lemon grape is not an herb but a fruit. Why ask a herb shop to get it?" The imperial doctor said and cross his arms.

"Old man it is also used as herb. Do not bother us if you are not very well versed in medicine." Kai is very sad and also triggered.

The imperial doctor ears exploded.
"Did you just call me what I hear you call me?"

"Esteemed guest, do not be mad. She is just a small child." Adrian smiles.

Imperial doctor frowns.
But only went to look for other herbs.

Kai sighs.

"Little girl, when will your master come again?" Adrian sees that the esteemed guest didn't find trouble and sigh he then squat to smile at the little girl who claimed to be the honorable old man's disciple. The man who sold them the thousand year old ginseng.

"He left in a hurry. I don't know when will he be coming back." Kai said and turn around. Since the fruit she needs is not here she refuse to loiter around.

"Wait. How about I purchase the blue lemon grape fruit?" Adrian refuse to give up.

Kai looks at Adrian. He is old enough to be called uncle but his smiling face is like his Brother Damon. It is very sweet and kindly but you'll never know what that smile's real purpose making it also as scary as a glare.

"Um..If it will not inconvenient you."

"How much do you need?"

"A thousand kilo?"
Adrian can't help but raised his voice.
Then he lower his voice.

"You. Do you like that fruit so much?"

Kai looks impatient.
She never likes too complicated explanation. And she never likes people that is hard to deal with. She knew it. She never have came back to this place. Such waste of time.

She wants to turn around and pretend she never ask but adrian see right through her.
He grabs her shoulder.
"I will do what I can do." He said.

Kai looks at him with a frown.
"I will leave a deposit. How long will it take for it to arrive?"

"Like you said 3 days to go there. 3 days back. With your demand we have to pull some strings but atleast 2 days are needed. Give me 2 weeks to be sure."

Kai nods.
She is disappointed but it doesn't matter.

"I see. You help me alot. Once My master came back I will ask him to visit your shop." Kai said.

Adrian feels relieved.

Imperial doctor is actually eavesdropping. When the girl left he hurriedly ask Adrian who is that girl's teacher.

"Esteemed guest, I can't hand over some information." Adrian refuse him with a smile.

Imperial doctor is not shock or mad. He just shows his token and Adrian face paled.
He wanted to kneel but stopped.

"Sir, I didn't recognize you. For give this insolent one."

"No.no. just answer my question. No need for formality."

"This...This is very unprofessional of me but I will tell you since your honorable Sir want to know. That girl is a disciple of an esteemed doctor that sold us a thousand year old ginseng making our shop prosper. I feel that being friend of the honorable sir is a blessing and want to gain connection but base on the girl's statement, her master left in a hurry."

The imperial doctor is in deep thought.

"Is there a problem sir?"

"No. Its just people you want to meet disappears when you want to meet them. I am also looking for a child who has an extensive knowledge in medicine."

"Oh. I wish you can find this person. If you have a name I can help."

"......that is the problem."

A/N:

Hahahaha