A Little Drama

Tak.
Tak.
Tak.
Neigh**
Neigh**

The Villagers all look at the carriages that arrived in the village.
The Village chief stop the first carriage.
One guard get down the carriage.

"Who dares to stop my Master's carriage?"

The Village Chief and the others get scared.

"Stop. Do not cause trouble." A voice sounded inside the middle carriage.

"Yes,Master."

"S-sir...We...We just want to ask what you may be doing in our village and....."

"No need to worry. We are just here to meet the young maiden up the hill." The guard throws some copper coins and went back to the carriage.

Some thick faced villagers hurriedly grabs the coins but the Village Chief stood there clenching his fist and biting his lips.
Its too humiliating.

"Master,"Blue felt that his Master's aura changes.
Even the talkative Physician stops chattering.
He sighs.
He is the middle carriage driver. There are three carriages. Two are used by the guards and the middle is the Prince's ride.

The first carriage is being driven by a Palace guard and not a personal hidden guard of the Prince.
Of course, everyone wants to show off and make the Prince impress at them but this is the worst type of a show off.
To actually humiliate the Village Chief.

'He is out. Difinitely not going to be employeed by the Prince again.'
Blue sighs.

.
.
.
.
.

The carriage in front stops and admire the wonderful and amazing house out of brinks and some sort of colored stones.

"Yeah?"
A small child is looking at the gaping guard.
Admiring a Village people house is a very huge slap in his face.

"Where are the owners of that pompous house? Call them and tell them to prepare to welcome my young master."

"What?" The child scowls and glare.

"Village child, are you deaf? Can't you here a simple instruction? Here, to make your ears clean." The soldier throws a silver coin and cross his arms.

Kai looks at the coin that rolls to her feet.
She sighs and took the coin.
After pocketing the coin she looks at the guard before she turn around and walks to the house gate.

The guard smiles.

Kai walks inside looking at the guard nodding at her.
Then...She never return.

"Sir, The Prince is getting impatient. He is asking why you haven't move yet?" A soldier in the horse asks.

The guard angrily point at the house.
"A kid tricked me! A small bastard kid! I will wring her neck and drain her blood!"

"Sir, please move already. We don't want the prince to get really mad, right?"

"......"

The guard angrily proceed.
They stop in front of a huge gate.

There is no one to received them.
The guard went down in dismay and kicked the door.

"Hurry and come before I destroy this gate!" He shouted.

The same kid appear looking at the guard with a wry expression.

"You! Thief! You took my money and you think you can get away with it?"

Kai looks at him.

"I change my mind. Send your young master back. I won't cure him."
Her voice is soft. Very soft. But it surprisingly travels to all the carriages.