Fun

"You are a practitioner?" Kai asks as she paused and look at the old man from head to toe.

The old man stand straight and puff his chest with a smirk.
"I may not be strong but I am atleast stronger than a normal people."

"When you say normal, you are talking about physically or mentally normal?"

"Urgh...What?"

"I see. I can't teach you." Kai said and walks away.
She has 5 large sacks of Grave Flower and it will be enough. She can't pick all the young flowers.

"Why not?" The old man asks following her.

"Cause You can't serve two lords at the same time."

"Huh?"

"If you want to learn from me...Abandon cultivation."

"What?"

"Abandon it all."

"....We are still talking about medicine, right?"

"Of course. What else?"
Kai sighs and put everything in her space.

She looks at the old man.

"Its not like I care either way."
She said and walks away.

"Wait!"

"Just give me the ginseng I need and bring your young lord to our house in the village. Whether you want to learn or not...I don't really care."

"......."

After that,the girl disappears in his line of sight as she become further and further. Then Blue appears.

"I ask Red to follow her."

"It doesn't matter. She is willing to cure the prince. Tell the prince her demands."

"Yes."

'What does she mean....when she said abandon my cultivation?'
The Emperial physician is confuse.

.
.
.
.

When Virgo looks at the report,he smirks.

"Find all the thousand year old ginseng you can find. The rarest. If she can heal me..Those are quite cheap." He said playing with the chess piece in his hand.

.
.
.
.

Bernard and Serge is working at their field.
Actually, they are simply watering the plants. There are no grass or insects in their field unlike the normal field.
Its like wild grasses and insects are avoiding them.

"Good work, Big brothers." Lena greets the two after returning.
They are all growing fast.
Taller and thicker.
Unlike their sickly past self.

The two looks more like a young masters.

Lena too is the same.
Her cheeks are chubbier and her skin is back to its rosy glow.
There should be some marks left but for some reason it all disappears.

"Lena, why are you in the garden? Where is Kai?"

"Kai is in her cellar again. I hope her experiment succeed. I never seen her that worried." Lena said sighing.

"Don't worry. As long as we are here we will suppport her so she can fail as much as she needs to succeed."

"No!"

Flinch.

The three looks back and see Kai pouting at them.
"I won't fail."
She said.

Serge went and carry Kai in his arms.
"Oh..So heavy."
Serge put her down.

Unknown to him, Kai change her weight so he will be uncomfortable in carrying her. She is not happy being carried by a small kid.

"How are you so heavy?" Serge frown.

"I ate a lot." Kai.

"Impossible! I am heavier than Kai." Lena said and try carrying Kai but she too failed.
"So heavy!"

"Ehhh?" Bernard also want to try but Penny arrives.

"Stop that! Kai hates it." Penny shakes her head.
"Hurry inside. We are going to eat." Penny said.

All the children went inside.
After washing their hands and feet they all went to dine in the dining area.

They do not look like children who are sold for some coins.
5 months ago. These is impossible.

"Kai, is your wine going to be alright?"

"Its about done. But...I want to give it more time so it will taste better."

"What do kids knows about wine?" Olivia chuckles. "Let grandma taste some. I havent tasted some good wine for long but atleast I have experience it."

Kai smiles.
"Once It is done. I will make sure everyone will be able to drink it."

"Will it be alright for kids to drink wine?" Penny looks at Damon.

"Its fine. When you reach 10 year old drinking alcohol is allowed. I told this to Kai and told me that Oriental Pearl Wine is actually different to normal alcohol and will be beneficial to the body."

"I say, you trust Kai too much. What if she is just tricking you?" Penny snorts at Damon.

"Big Sister, I am not lying."

Penny stuck her tongue.
"I am just joking."

The family laughs out loud.

'I decided to train them and become a magician once the oriental pearl wine become a success. In the world where strong eats weak, There is no reason to be timid and let anyone trample my family.'

Of course she won't let others learn how to use magic.
He only ask one person to join her though.
She is someone who will pay you 100 times fold when you treat her kindly.
The man who unwantedly helped her picked grave flower.

.
.
.
.
.

"The preparation was delayed because of the enemies retaliation. I have to make sure that the treatment in my condition will do well."
Prince Virgo said as he looks at his hand.
He finally escape the coldness that embraced him since youth but now the same coldness is climbing slowly back to his body.
He hated it.

"Imperial Physician, are you really going to come?"

".......I am no longer the Imperial Physician, Crown Prince."

".......are you not going to regret it?"

"I already pass on my knowledge to my students. I have nothing else but a decaying btain and body. If I can gain more knowledge...It will be good enough to spend more of my remaining life on this world."

"Heh."

"I will....Do my best."

"I see. Father never looks so mad before. You really am an important person in his life."

"Your father is my son. Though it sounds cheeky of me. But when he was little, he is unlike you, he is weak, he is sickly. Nobody cared for him. He always watch me as I work. He also told me he will be a doctor. But when he become the King he never been able to touch a single medicine cup again. I always look at him as a son I never had."

".....I believe father feels the same, Sir Randal."

"Hmmm.."

"Let's hurry and meet that brat again."
The Prince smile.

"Yes....I wonder what kind of world will she opens up for me."

Prince Virgo smiles.

A/N:

^_^)/////

Wheew~