Buying Back A Family

"So? How much?"

"Your father sold her for one silver. But she's been here for 5 months and ate alot. Give me 2 silvers and I will sell her back."

Kai smiles.
Her sister ate alot?
She is already thin when she left and now she is already a bone and skin.

"Okay."
But she can't really say anything at this moment. Buying her back before she pay these people back.
She went outside.
"Sister, prepare your clothes. I will leave for a while and get you back----Why are you crying?"

Lena is crying.
Her hand is sticky.
"I ate everything. I am sorry. Brothers and sister....I ate all the food." She said wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

"It's fine. You hurry and pack your things. I will leave and bring you back."

".....Do you have money?"

"I will create one."

***

A refined old man walk into the medicine shop.

"I want to talk to the manager."

"Esteemed guest. What would you want to say to the manager?"

The old man look at the man who is smiling in front of him.

Magi sighs.
She doesn't have alot of magic to retain the disguised for too long.

"I am extremely busy. Tell him I have a thousand year old ginseng. If he doesn't want to buy It I will sell it to somewhere else."

"A thousa--"

The people on the store look up and their eyes shows amazement and also distrust.
The man is also torn.
Magi doesn't have much time so she turns around.
She hates people who can't decide base on the urgencies.

"Wait! Esteemed guest. I am this store manager."

Magi looks back.
"How much can you offer?"

"I need to see it first."

"You can inspect it but only in a place I can see. I hate people who steal from me."

The manager nods and make him follow the manager.
She easily tossed a thousand year old ginseng.

Actually she was saving it for herself.
But the situation is not very favorable. Even though she have abalone and they will cost enough to buy back Lena how about her other siblings?

"This is a winter Pinia. It only grows in--"

"Less talk. How much?"

"This is invaluable."

"So you are not buying?"

"No. No. Our boss needs this ginseng and it suddenly shows up. I am deli--"

"Less talk."

"Uh. This is usually priceless but I can't offer too extravagant. How about 2 thousand gold."

"I only wish to be paid in silver or copper."

"Okay. Do you agree in my price then?"

"Yes. I need the money now. I don't want you doing other arrangements."

"I understand. I will talk to my men. They will prepare the money immediately."

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long is immediately?"

Manager Adrian is shock.
They said old people are very stingy and also has a lot of impatience. Must be real.
He smiles.