In short

When he wakes up Damon see a different seen. It was like a dream. He can smell herbs and not the horse dang. When he looks around he feels restless.
Where is he?
He can see men with injured eyes and leg.
Did the owner's son sold his eye? His leg?
He sit up only to feel his whole body limping in pain.

"Brother? What is wrong?" Magi/Kai ask while chomping on a herb she bought for 10 silver. She feels disatisfied with the small amount of magic on it but it is better than nothing.

"Kai? Kai? You are talking!" He tears up and hugs the small body.

"Brother is finally awake!" Penny hurriedly walk to the bed and hugs Damon.

"Penny? Penny!"
He can't help but to kisses and hugs his sister who he rarely see after being sold.

"Brother!" Lena and Bernard walks to his bedside and in each side went to hug the man on the bed.
Damon is pleasantly surprise and can only cry.

"Damon..." an old woman shyly came and look at them.

"Grandma..." astonish flash in Damon's eyes but not anger that the old woman fear to see.
"Have you been well, grandma?"

"Oh you....You almost died because of me. And still asking this useless old woman."
Their grandma tear up.

"Grandma...I never blamed you." Damon smiles.
After being hug he looks around and fear suddenly attack him.

"Where is Serge?" He asks.

"Don't worry. Brother Serge is in a different room. He is okay now. You are the one we feared the most. You didn't wake up for 5 days." Penny said crying.

"Five days? The hospital fee! We can't stay here. Hurry and help me up. Let's leave Serge but I am okay now so I should go. I will find some place to work to pay the--"

"Brother. Brother. Stop. It is fine. Our little Kai here is rich. She is our luckiest star." Bernard said and rubs the little girl who is chomping at something.

"What?"
Confuse Damon look at everyone but they all gave him a ress assured smile.

They understand Damon's confusion. They all have the same thought but within this 5 days the little girl has been spending silvers without care in the world. They also been renovating their house and been living in  a nearby inn. If they don't know any better they will think that Kai is really a money pooping monster.
Their grandma told them about the abalones and the huge fishes ,the shrimps and mostly the expensive mushrooms at their backyard.
It is very expensive but they still can't believe that those are enough to be this wasteful but Kai refuses to explain. She said her teacher gave her money before he left town and can't continue to teach her.
They accepted it after that.

That teacher is very generous, Lena once said.

***

5 more days before Damon been released in the hospital. Serge who have internal injuries need to be held for more days in the hospital and since the house is still underconstruction they stay in the town and lives in the inn. If the villagers will know they will all die in anger and jealousy.
Kai also gave her siblings 10 silvers each daily. They can lavishly spend it on food or dress. At first her siblings are very frugal but after three days they start to become bold.
Their grandma always spend her money with either dress or accesory. She was accompanied by Lena who also like buying dresses.

Damon is shocked to see her siblings act like a young miss and master. He felt wasting too much money is bad and want to stop them.

"Brother, they have been sold for those little money. They are feeling low spirited and their self importance are pretty bad. I know spending like this is not good but since we have so much then it is fine to spend more to regain back what they've lost. I trust my siblings won't be mindless fools just because of this."
Once again Magi talks alot making Damon who is not very used to hearing her sister talk become flustered.

Since Kai talks too much she only put 30 silvers in Damon and wordlessly leave.

30 silvers.
How many farm land can be bought with this money? And also how many slaves can be bought with it? He clenched the money on his hand.
Kai is right.
They are not confident anymore.
After being sold for a meanger amount they value their self so low. It might be crazy but it seems wasting this amount of money can heal those sad past.
He decided to do what his brother and sisters do and will spend all his money in one go.

"Rice! Bags of rice! Give me all the rice you have!" Yes. Damon has been deprived too much that all he can feel is his family shouldn't be deprive of good food.

***

In her previous world, there is a wine called mana wine. It can easily restore mana with a few mouthful.
She has barrels of mana wine in her cellar.
What she is going to look for right now is the main ingredients in making it.
Orient pearl fruit. It is very hard to cultivate even if you pour magic on it and feed it with recovery potion. Orient pearl tree has the lowest growth rate in all the fragile tree out there.
And yearly it only breed 3 fruits.
One fruit can be used to create a barrel and it cost millions of crystal spirit coins.
But as a high ranking magician who uses her magic power like  she will never run out. It is essential item. What magician fear the most is to be depleted with magic. It is the same as human living without oxygen.

She is done looking in the town's market. She dared go to the city's market.
It is 2 hours in a horse carriage away.

She is not very hopeful.
Since orient pearl is very scarce.

"Selling Sweet Kokosan. Selling Sweet Kokosan."

"This..."

She really talk too much.
She thinks of going to the deepest part of town to search but in the very entrance she already saw the orient pearl fruit. And it is being sold for 10 coppers per kilo. She feels like everyone is deceiving her.

A/N:

^_^