Survive

Sitting on the flat bed, Virgo looks at the empty room.

There is nothing in there so he is not sure what will the girl do to him.
But he is out of option.
There are so many phusician that look into his illness but there is only one person who heal him...and his only clue to that person is that little girl.
Of course he doesn't believe that the girl did it.
So he instructed his men that if another person appears, do not be alert and let that person to come to him.
He is sure somehow, the girl will summon the real doctor.
In normal circumstances,he have to investigate more and not let any mishaps to happen but a desperate person has no choice but to swallow his pride and accept this.

His entire life is in the hand of someone else, who he is uncertain who he might be, that is very frightening even for him.

Kai enters the room with a small smile in her lips.

"Those are some ginseng." She said full of praise.

"For my health, I will do anything." Virgo smiles.

"Oh.You don't say." Kai smirks. "Now, take off your clothes and lay on the bed."

"What? Are you humiliating me?"

"......."

"I have clothes in the forest when that person heals me! How is it now, I should be nude?"

"Not nude. You can leave your underwear."
Kai cross her arms. "Last time, it is abruptly making you conscious and slightly helping relieve your poison. If you want to be thoroughly fix, then just do what I want you to do."

"Do you know the consequence of seeing me naked?"

"I told you, you can still leave the underwear."

"You will have to be my consort."

"Leave the clothes. It'll be troublesome but It is worth the trouble."
Kai sighs.
'What the fuck is being a royalty's consort? It sounds like a death sentence to a commoner.'

Virgo smiles and nods.
He lay down on the bed and sigh.

"Will I be okay, after this?"

"Yep."

"Okay. I will...Leave my life in your capable hands." He said closing his eyes.

Kai raised her hand on top of Virgo's eyes and the guy fell in a deep slumber.

"Now, all I have to do is.."

She sits on a the ground and control her mana and it flow in his veins.
Searching for a foreign objects. Eating the poison and repairing the damage parts.
It sounds easy but her mana is being drained per second.
Perspirating and being drench by her own sweat.
She wave her right arm and a bottle of translucent yellow wine appear.

Glob*Glob*Glob*

ahh*

Wiping her lips.

She looks at the peaceful face of the Young Master in the bed.

"What a poison. I suddenly feel how pitiful you are having such a poison. It even drained a lot of my mana...I understand now how sealing your poison caused me too much mana back then."

"Urgh."
The peaceful young master suddenly waking up.
Upon waking up he was choked with something that is trying to escape his mouth.

A large basin was place beside him.

"Throw it all up. Leave nothing." She said.

Virgo didn't understand by his mind, his body just went to her and throw up everything that is making his body uncomfortable.

Pure sticky black liquids are rushing out his mouth.
Virgo is so shock and disgusted.
He wanted to run away from the dirty and smelly thing but he can't move and only throw more up.

30 minutes have passed and three large basin filled with black sticky liquid was all out his body.

"How? How?" He feel strange. How many basin of this liquid? It feels like all the liquid in his body was changed into those disgusting thing but instead of feeling dizzy or neausea. He feels relieved and peaceful and he never feel so refreshed like this.

"I change the poison composition so you can eliminate them out your body. At the sametime I repair your damaged organs so you won't feel the blacklashed of the draining process."

"Some of it seeps deep in your bones, some are already becoming part of your organs and muscles. It is hard to remove them."

"Am I...Am I saved now?" He asked but he knows his body more than anyone else. He is cured. Nothing is aching anymore. It feels so light and so good.
He rubs his face with his palm hiding the tears in his eyes.

He is finally freed from those days and nights of pain.

"Did you find out who is poisoning you?"

Virgo eyes sharpen. He nods.

"Yes. And we killed her."

"When did you find out?"

"It was a very long time ago."

"But the poison inside your body is too potent. Maybe you thought the mastermind is dead so you become careless. This type of poison, somehow, your body will be able to find a way to counter it. But you didn't it means you was been given a dose all through the years to follow."

Virgo's eyes widen.
"What you mean is that....I am still been given this poison till this days?"

Kai crosses her arm.
"If someone can do it, why won't the other do it too? You failed to understand how human jealousy can make irrational decisions?"

"But...I employ a poison tester!"

"It's slow acting poison. The poison tester will only eat a single bite of your food but you will have to eat all of it. Somehow, I really wonder how you sirvive. It's your cultivation..Be glad you are one hell of a cultivation genius or you will drop dead by now."

Virgo's face paled and it become dark.
His hand is clenched tightly.

Kai looks at his distorted expression.

"You are so pitiful. Here."
In the wave of her hand another bottle of Oriental Pearl Wine appear.
"Since I over charged you a bit. I will give this to you. In any of your food or drink, whatever quantity, pour one drop of this wine to it and wait for 5 minutes. If nothing happen then it is safe to eat. If not then you will see a spectacle." Kai smirks.

Virgo grabs the wine in both hands.
He is shaking.
In anger, in fear and in pity.
Yes.
He pity himself so badly.
He is too stupid.
He thought he is being careful but it is not enough.

"Are you really...the one who healed me?" Virgo asked in a exhausted voice.

Kai nods and cross her arm.
"I really don't hate you."

"What?"

"Last time, I am almost drain but I still save your life. Yes I am thinking of profit but It is also because I don't want you to die. It's not like every person in the road who is almost dying will be helped. So, what I am saying is, I hope you don't die since I made trouble of saving you." Kai smiles.
"Come, I will let you and your knights eat with our family."

Virgo is startled but he felt happy being the receiving end of such words.
"How about the stupid knight?"

"Ah. He is  foul mouthed but his crime is not punishable by death. Let him in too. I already received his money after all."

"Oh.." Virgo smiles.
"I wonder if you are generous or not. You are so hard to understand."

"......"