The Truth

The Fire Daimyo was so happy in finding his grandson from his long lost son, Akihito. He stayed in the hospital room waiting for the time Naruto woke up. He was thinking of how to make Naruto ascend the throne as his successor. I mean,he does have children from his many concubines, but none of them were worthy of ascending the throne. They were mostly spoiled, irresponsible, negligent, and arrogant people who think that just because they were born into royalty they can get anything they want and do anything they want. 

He was thinking of announcing Naruto as the New Crown Prince, since the position was vacant. He always wanted Akihito to ascend the throne when he found him, but since he is gone, his son will take his place. 

Taking Naruto out of Konoha will also prove to be difficult. He needed to make Naruto his heir discreetly, meaning he has to take Naruto out Konoha without the Hokage knowing he is gone. 

The Daimyo was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't see Naruto waking him up.

Naruto P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see huge bars and weird looking and chubby fox. I mean he's kinda cute when he is sleeping.

"Hey Foxie are you awake" I asked

The fox its eyes and looked at me. I'm kinda scared.

" Puny human" it said.

" What did you say Foxie" I said.

The fox just stood up and looked at me. I'm surprised at its size.

" Hmmmm......You must be my jailer. Well then I will introduce myself. I am known as the destroyer of mountains, cause of tsunami's, and powerfulest of the nine bijuu's. I am the great, handsome, and powerful Kurama" the now known Kurama said.

" Hmmmmm......So full of yourself then. Well I am Naruto Uzumaki future Hokage and future coolest shinobi and I'm better than Sasuke. So Mr. Kurama where are we" i said.

The Fox just blinked and looked at me with a look of confusion. Then it said something that took my surprised.

" You mean you don't know where you are. Gaki we are in your mind " Mr.Kurama said.

"WHAT?!! Man that is so cool. But I thought my mind will look cooler than this place" I said.

Mr.Kurama just looked at me and then he said, "You really don't know what's going on do you". 

"Well I try my best to understand the situation but I can't so, yeah, I don't Understand.

" You really are stupid. Well I am the Nine-Tailed Fox, and you my stupid Gaki,is my jinchuuriki."

"WHAT"

"Don't worry I will explain it. It starts with the attack I made on Konoha. (Okay so Kurama tells everything about the attack he made on Konoha that then led to the Death of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki). But Gaki, there is a secret that has been hidden from you since your birth. You are actually the son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki, you are the last of the Uzumaki Royal Family and heir to the Throne of the Land of Whirlpool. 

" What?! Are you serious, you mean to tell me that not only am I the son of the Fourth, but I am also Royalty. 

"Yup, now I think you need to go, I feel someone is waiting for you to wake up".

"Oh I am sure that it is Hokage-jiji, I mean he is the only one who cares about me"

"No, it's not him, its someone else. I don't feel any negative energy from him. I think he cares for you. Just go visit him so I can go back to sleep".

I said my goodbyes to Foxie-kun and woke up. 

When I woke up I saw an old dude wearing luxurious robes sitting on the side of the bed.

"Who are you dude?"

Fire Daimyo P.O.V

I see him waking up and I help him sit up.

" Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am okay, but seriously dude who are you?"

"Well, Naruto I am your grandfather. I am your fathers father. Before you go all haywire I'll explain. You see your grandmother and I had a secret relationship. We came from different worlds, meaning I'm rich and she's not, but that didn't stop our love from blooming. It only made it strong, and the result of that love came your father, Akihito/Minato. But due to my position we had to seperate, your grandmother went with your father while I stayed to lead my people. When everything went back to normal, I searched for your grandmother and father, but I only found out that your grandmother was dead and your father was lost. I mourned for loss, but i still went on to search for your father, hoping that he was alive. But alas, he was also dead. Now I only have you, my dear grandson."

"Wow, that means I am 100% Royal. OMG, I more important that Sasuke".

"Sasuke?"

"Yeah, hes that Duckbutt teme, who thinks hes so special just because he comes from the Uchiha Clan. "

"Well, then Naruto we have so much to talk about. Especially your new position as Crown Prince of the Land of Fire."

Okay guys this is the longest chapter I have ever done. I hope you guys like it. Please tell me your opinions in the comments below. Ja ne.