The Assassination Attempt

In this chapter Naruto is 8 years old, in the previous chapters he was only 7 years. In this chapter Naruto is little matured, he is smarter than kids his age and has grown a little taller. He was previously 4'5 now he is 5'6 tall. In this chapter some characters are going to be introduced.

In the courtyard of the Royal Palace, we see two people practicing the art of the sword.

"Very good, Your Highness. You are excelling very well in the art of the sword" replied a tall muscular man.

"I only have my sensei to thank for that" Akihito replied politely. They then did a few more practices when a servant ran up to Akihito and told him that he has 2 more minutes until his History Lessons. 

After the two minutes Naruto leaves for his last class, History.

The History class takes some time to finish.

"So Your Highness, that is the reason why the Land of Whirlpool was invaded and destroyed. Because of their alliance with Konoha." said the History Tutor, Mr.Lee. Naruto thanked Mr.Lee for the lesson and heads towards his private washroom.

Unknown P.O.V

A dark figure orders his servant to find out if the rumors are true. 

"Zetsu, I want you to find out if this prince is indeed the last of the Uzumaki Royal Family.Bring some of his DNA so we can do some testings on"

Zetsu nods and goes to fulfill his masters orders.

Back to Naruto.

The washroom was simply the epitome of perfection. High ceiling, crystal walls, oak floors, and huge bathtub. It's anyone's dream.  

The room was misty and warm, Naruto was taking his bath with scented lavender. When all of a sudden masked individuals came into the washroom and attacked Naruto.

Naruto avoided the assassins and heads for his sword. 

"Who sent you here?"replied the stoic Naruto. He puts on his bathrobes and opens his sword.

"We sent here by the Shinigami to collect your soul" answered one of the assassins. All of his comrades laughed.

Naruto used this as opportunity and attack them head on. He yells for the guards and continues to fight the assassins off. Meanwhile, Zetsu arrives at the room, and uses the distraction to get some DNA samples from Naruto. 

Swords marks marred the luxurious washrooms walls, floors, and ceilings. Naruto paralyzes the last of the assassins and looked towards the weird anomaly whom was already gone by going down the floorboards.

When the guards arrived they took the paralyzed assassin in for questioning. The Fire Daimyo rushes over to Naruto.

"My dear grandson, are you okay?" asked the concerned Daimyo. Naruto nods and tells his grandfather to not worry. 

Naruto later goes to sleep after doing a security check for strange activity. 

(Next Day)

The Throne room was a mess, minister's were arguing over who was responsible for the assassination attempt on the Crown Prince. A guard hurries in and tells the Daimyo that the assassin is ready to talk.

The assassin was brought inside and immediately the arguing stopped. They looked at the assassin and expected the answer.

"Your Majesty, we were sent here to assassinate the Crown Prince" answered the scared assassin. The Fire Daimyo was anxious to find out who ordered him and says:

"On who's orders" the Fire Daimyo said.

"On the orders of Concubine Wei, Your Majesty" answered the assassin. The Fire Daimyo was outraged and orders the guards to lock Concubine Wei. 

The ministers argued amongst themselves while trying to appease the Fire Daimyo's wrath. 

Naruto was surprised to hear that it was Concubine Wei. She has always been nice to him, but maybe that was just a facade.

Unknown P.O.V

The dark figure was waiting for his servants return. When he sees the outline of his servant comes out of the Earth. 

"Madara-sama, we have have gotten the DNA sample just as you wanted"replied Zetsu.

The now identified Madara nodded and ordered Zetsu to do the DNA test. Hours later, Zetsu came with the results.

"Madara-sama the results are here.........Crown Prince Akihito is the last of the Uzumaki Royal Family" said Zetsu.

Upon hearing this Madara nodded and told Zetsu to leave. After Zetsu left, he looked towards his family photo, him, his beloved, and daughter were so happy. But there happiness was taken away by that unexpected invasion.

So guys in this story Madara and the Uchiha are clan is still alive they die as of yet. So I ope you guys love this chapter see, you guys next time.