Leaving the Capital

It was finally morning, the sun was rising while the moon was setting. The palace was bustling with activity, as servants and soldiers alike were busy preparing for the departure of the Crown Prince. 

Servants were carrying luggage after luggage of everything the Prince needed. From clothes, to weapons, favorites books, favorite games, favorite paintings, and to personal items. 

In the guest rooms, Kakashi and his comrades were getting ready for there departure when a eunuch came to tell him that he was summoned to the Throne Room.

Kakashi was a little suspicious of being summoned early in the morning. But he went anyways, I mean he can't just avoid the Fire fricking Daimyo.

Throne Room

Kakashi arrived and went with the usual routine of paying his respects. He asked the Fire Daimyo on why he was summoned.

"Kakashi-san, I know that you were told that my grandson is being sent to Konoha to complete his shinobi training. However, that is not the entire story, I am going to tell you a secret that should never reach anyone else's ears, even your Hokage. 

Kakashi nodded at the statement. Silence. It took a few minutes until the Fire Daimyo broke the silence.

"He is also being to Konoha to learn how to wield his sharingan. This is a secret of the Royal Family and you must swear to never reveal anything until the chunin exams. You must protect him from those who wish to harm him. Do you accept your new responsibility".

Kakashi on the other hand was stunned to hear that the young prince wielded a power that only those of the Uchiha clan posses. He was then broke out of his thoughts when the Fire Daimyo also told him that he will be helping the Crown Prince with his sharingan alongside Itachi Uchiha. Itachi was already informed of his role, the Daimyo already send a letter to the Uchiha Clan Head informing him of Itachi being the private tutor of the young prince. Kakashi was about to leave when the Fire Daimyo also told him a little detail.

" I must also tell you, that when his sharingan is activated his features will start to change, do not be surprised when you see it. But you would know it when you see it yourself".

Kakashi left and joined up with his comrades. 

"Hey Kakashi, were you told of your task" asked Itachi in a monotone voice

"Yeah, the prince is a surprising person. What are you holding?

"Oh, its a snack, princess Mika gave all of the Anbu and Samurai snacks to eat on the way. She made it herself and I didn't want to look bad so I accepted".

I was about to say something when the Crown Prince came in with Princess Mika. She saw me and quickly ran and gave me a snack.

(This is how he looks like, imagine that he just has mask like kakashi's)

"Kakashi-san your surprisingly early, you took my threat into consideration

"Kakashi-san your surprisingly early, you took my threat into consideration. Good. We are now leaving. Lets go. Goodbye Mika I will miss you".

Princess Mika was crying so hard while waving farewell to her brother/uncle. 

The Royal Carriage finally left the capital, followed be a wave of attendants, servants, and guards.

(4 Hours Later) 

The ride to Konoha was quiet but the impatient prince just had to ruin it with his nagging.

" ARE WE THERE YET?"

The attendants told the prince for the 100th time that they were almost there. He had to be patient.

Kakashi was reading his Icha Icha book when he felt multiple chakra signature's up ahead. He quickly signaled the ANBU and the samurai guards. They sprang to action and were met with a group of bandits with a few missing nins.

The peaceful forest was bloodied from trunk to treetop. The attendants were in a disarray, others were fleeing with their lives while the others risked their lives to protect the Crown Prince.

Swords and kunai clanging together filled the once peaceful forest. The bandits fought well but they were still no match for the ANBU and samurai's combined. In the midst of battle, Akihito came out to help the skirmish. He activated his sharingan and looked at the bandits, he attacked them. Kakashi felt a new chakra entering the battle, he looked around and saw dark haired individual who looked eerily like an Uchiha fighting the bandits. He saw his sharingan activated and were surprised to see that they already had 3 tomoes. He must have gone through a lot of pain to achieve those eyes, he thought.

He looked away from the individual and focused back on the battle. "Earth Style: Mud Wall".

It took an hour to eliminate the enemy, some were spared for interrogation. They continued on there way. Akihito returned to the carriage, his sharingan form disappeared and he returned to his normal appearance with the mask still on. 

(Lets just call this "Sharingan Mode", he appears like this when his sharingan are activated)

They continued on there way to Konoha, the fleeing attendants were returned and told that they will be dealt with when they arrived at Konoha. At this moment, Kakashi and the other ANBU's were thinking the same thing. What did the prince go through to get those eyes. They just how he ruthlessly killed those bandits without a second thought, it means he must gone through a lot of pain.