Meeting the Prince

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately. My laptop was broken so I just I got a new one. So enjoy this new chapter.

Two days have passed and the Konoha escort have finally arrived. They immediately went to meet the Fire Daimyo. On their way, they saw a blond young boy practicing kenjutsu with an older man they believed to be his teacher. They paid no mind to the young boy but instead they focused more on the task at hand. They arrived at the Throne Room and could grovel at its magnificence.

They immediately paid their respects to the Fire Daimyo. 

" Greetings, Your Majesty. I am Kakashi Hatake of Konoha and these are my comrades. We have been ordered by the Hokage to help with escorting the young Crown Prince to Konoha." 

The Fire Daimyo was relieved to hear that his grandson was being escorted by the famed "Copy Nin", with this in mind he was somewhat sure his grandson would be safe and protected.

"So you must be the famed "Copy Nin",  I've heard so much about you" said the young blond boy. Kakashi and his comrades saw who it was and were surprised. It was the young boy from earlier. Said boy strolled passed them and went to the Fire Daimyo. He paid his respects and sat on the Throne meant for the Crown Prince. They connected the dots and they also paid there respects to the Crown Prince. 

" Grandfather are they the escort from Konoha?". 

"Indeed my grandson, Kakashi-san I would like you to meet my grandson, Akihito Shinji, the Crown Prince of the Land of Fire and Whirlpool."

Kakashi just looked at the young boy whom was sitting next to the Fire Daimyo. There was something familiar about him but he couldn't find it. 

He continued analyzing the Crown Prince, he was a young boy with an authoritative aura. But he couldn't see his face since it was covered by a mask. 

( Naruto were's a mask just like Kakashi's)

"Your Royal Highness, I am Kakashi Hatake and these are my comrades. We are here to help escort you back to Konoha."

"Kakashi-san, you and your comrades must be tired from your journey. Eunuch Chang escort them to the guest room. Oh and Kakashi-san we leave at 9: 00 a.m  in the morning. I heard about your little habit, so don't be late. Or I will burn every single Icha Icha book out there and make you watch it."

Kakashi was scared from the Crown Prince's threat and planned to sleep early. He and the rest of the ANBU followed Eunuch Chang to there temporary rooms.

Akihito was left alone with the Fire Daimyo. 

"Akihito, be safe, I don't wanna lose you like how I lost your father" 

"Don't worry grandfather I will, but don't worry we will meet again at the Chunin Exams."

"That is true, but still, the life of a shinobi is difficult. So I hope you stay safe and don't get hurt"

Akihito reassured his grandfather and told his grandfather that he should return to his lessons.

Akihito P.O.V

"The Land of Whirlpool had an alliance with the Land of Fire since ancient times. Your grandfather's great great grandfather, Fire Daimyo, Minamoto Shinji was the one to sign the alliance with the Whirlpool Daimyo, Daisuke Uzumaki. Since then they have always been in peaceful terms."

"Mr. Lee I have a question" said man nodded.

"What happened after Whirlpool was destroyed?"

" After Whirlpool was destroyed, the Land of Fire seized Whirlpool territory and the Fire Daimyo became the steward to the Uzumaki Royal Families accounts and territories since Princess Kushina was still young. When she was old enough she regained control to her families accounts but since her death the duty once again fell to the Fire Daimyo".

I was surprised to learn yet another truth about my family, man my family sure has many secret. I wonder what other secret my family is hiding. But time will tell.

I dismissed Mr. Lee and began to read some books on the history of Konoha. I'm re-reading the History of the Four Hokage's. I'm currently reading about the Nidaime Hokage. That man was a genius, but I always wondered. Why did he hate the Uchiha so much, I mean, I can understand Madara but why the entirety of the Uchiha Clan. That always kept me wondering.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the doors opening.

"Akhito nii-sama" shouted a smiling little girl.

"Mika, what did I tell you about coming inside my chamber without notifying me"

She pouted and came up to me, "Nee-sama I wanted to surprise you since your leaving". I smiled at how adorable she is," Well, what did you wanna give me". She smiled and went to get the thing her maid was holding. She put the bowl of colorful ooze on my desk and came to sit on my lap, "I made this stew myself big brother, and I wanted you to taste it". I looked at the bowl of ooze and I could swear I saw some glitter and beads in there. I asked her whats it called and she said that its her "Super Rainbow Glitter Farewell Soup". I immediately looked at her servant and she shook her head telling me not to eat. But I didn't want to hurt her feeling so I tasted it. I regretted it, it was disgusting and I could feel my stomach disagreeing with it. So I continued to eat the soup until it was finished. She was so happy I finished the soup she made and told me that she's going to go do some more for the Konoha Escort Team. Before I could tell her no, she was already gone. 

I was about to go after her when my stomach made some funny sounds. Well I'll go to her later, but now I gotta go the toilet....really bad.