Konoha Academy: Graduation Exams

After the interesting situation at the Hyuga Clan Compound. The day for the Graduation Exams finally arrived. All the students were anxiously waiting for the arrival of the Crown Prince.

"Hey I heard the Crown Prince is becoming a shinobi"

"Really, a Royal is trying to become a shinobi. I don't he will succeed, the life of a shinobi is difficult he surely can't handle that"

"Whatever I heard he's handsome" a girl dreamily said

After she said this the Royal Carriage strolled through the Academy Gates. Everyone was waiting for the Crown Prince to come out. Minutes passed and he finally came outside, when he did all the students and sensei's bowed down. 

When the prince told them to rise, the students finally looked up. They marvelled at how  attractive he looked. The prince had a muscular frame and his blond hair was neatly done and his most attractive features were his eyes. His eyes were a striking cerulean blue, his clothes showed an authorative aura fit for a prince. But they wished they could see his face from behind the mask.

(His clothes)

Akihito P.O.V

I can surely tell that something in the academy has changed. I heard that Hokage-jiji had disbanded the Civilian Council. Good riddance to those baka's. I made my way towards the Academy entrance when a chunin sensei came up to me and said that he will guide me to my graduating class. I followed him and on the way he told me how the academy  was reorganized since the disbandment of the Civilian Council. We arrived in front of a class and told me to go inside.

When I was inside, the students and sensei all bowed down and after I told them to rise I finally saw who the sensei was, it was Iruka. I remembered Iruka-sensei, he was one of those sensei's that hated me but then saw me as an orphan who did nothing wrong, so he began to teach me equally with the other students. Without the hate and malice, of course.

"Welcome to the Graduating Class, Your Royal Highness. Allow me to introduce myself, I am chunin Iruka Umino.  Would you like to introduce yourself to the class. "

I nodded and look towards the class, "Greetings, as you all know I am Crown Prince Akihito Uzumaki Shinji, Heir to the Thrones of the Lands of Fire and Whirlpool. I hope we all get along and please call be Akihito. Without the Royal Titles please". After I was finished Iruka-sensei ushered me to a seat next to Sasuke-teme. I went and sat next to him, he didn't look bothered by this at all. Iruka-sensei then began to tell us about the Exams. First will be the written test. Second will be a fight between two individuals, the winner will continue on to the last parts of the Exams. Third, kunai and shuriken throwing. Finally, will be displaying an B, A, or S-rank jutsu. 

After Iruka-sensei's long speech and wishing us the bestest of luck he finally handed out the Written test. I looked at the written test and scoffed, this is to easy.