First Mission: A trip to the Land of Waves

On the tree tops of the Konoha forest lurks multiple shadows. A sensei and his students search endlessly for their target, until they finally come upon there target.....licking it paws.

"This is Blondie Fox, One-Eyed pervert do you copy" 

"Akihito, how many times do I have to tell you stop calling me that" exclaimed an embarrassed Kakashi.

Akihito just looked at him, "Kakashi-sensei this is our mission and I want it to sound important".

"How important can it be when its only catching a stupid cat" said a mad Sasuke.

"That stupid cat is my Great Aunt Takiharu's cat. Let's just go catch it, return to your positions".

All of them returned to their original positions.

"Emo Duck, target in motion. I repeat target in motion. You and Cherry Blossom move from the west, I'll come from the east. While One-Eyed Pervert comes from  south."

"Copy that"

"Roger"

"Hn"

The Diplomatic Team moved in slowly and sneakily. Tora the Cat licked his paws and looked behind him and saw the Diplomatic Team jumping on him from all directions and screamed as he tried to run. 

"GOTCHA" screamed Akihito.

Akihito caught Tora and screamed happily as he finally caught his Aunts troublesome cat. "Let's return back to the Hokage Tower".

Hokage Tower

Inside the Hokage's Office Akihito returns Tora to his Aunt Takiharu.

"Oh there you are my precious Tora, I have missed you so much. Let mommy give you lots of hugs and kisses to show you how much I love you".

Akihito just sweatdropped at his Aunts behavior, "Aunt Takiharu, how many times have I told you to stop hugging poor Tora to death, but just show him your love by petting him softly and giving him daily treats."

Lady Takiharu just pouts at her grand-nephews words, "But Akihito-kun, I tried but Tora just keeps running away". Akihito gave her an unconvincing look, "Did you approach Tora gently". Lady Takiharu shook her head and looked hopefully at Akihito. Akihito sighed, "Aunt Takiharu, if you want Tora to like you. Stop hugging him to death and start approaching him gently. If you follow what I told you, maybe Tora will start to like you. You can go now". 

Lady Takiharu nodded and told Akihito that she will follow his advice. She then turned to the Hoage and gave him the money and finally left.

The Hokage looked at Akihito whom was sulking at the corner of the room. 

"Okay, you still have a lot more mission to do. So there babysitting the councilor's grandson, removing the stone structures at the Cliff side, re-painting the Senju Clan Compound, and-". The Hokage was interrupted when Akihito screamed frustratingly in the air, "Hokage-jiji, you told us that our first mission was today. Instead you gave us lame chores that the civilians can do".  The Hokage looked at Akihito and decided to explain why they needed to do those "lame chores".

(Guys I don't know how to explain it so just look at the information in the image below)