three

"Where is he?" Kyong asked angrily, his black hair being tousled by the wind. "He's sleeping right now. Let him be," Jimin stated sternly. Kyong pushed Jimin out of the way, Jimin's back hitting the wall. Hoseok dropped everything he was doing and grabbed Kyong's shoulder tightly. "He's sleeping. Why don't you come have some tea while we wait for him to wake up, yeah?" Kyong would never admit it, but he was extremely intimidated by Hoseok. He gulped before shaking Hoseok's hand off, mumbling a small 'whatever'. He sat at the dining room table, an ugly scowl on his face. His black hair hung over his eyebrows and almost over his eyes, making him look quite unflattering to say the least. Jimin set a cup of tea in front of him while Hoseok kept him quivering in his seat with his killing glare. "Would you like to explain why you're at my house with such an ugly look on your face, Kyong?" Jimin asked. Kyong shifted his gaze to Jimin.

"I'm here for Jeongguk, but he decided to fall asleep before I showed up," he spat, grimacing when saying Jeongguk's name. Why must he say it like it left a bad taste in his mouth? Under the table, Kyong fingered the switchblade in his pocket silently. Hoseok stayed in his seat as Jimin exited the room. He snuck into the bathroom and texted Jeongguk. "What's your problem, huh? Why do you even date him if all you do is treat him like a slave?" Hoseok instigated. Kyong narrowed his eyes at Hoseok as he silently slid the switchblade out of his pocket. "Who says I treat him like a slave?" "Don't play dumb. Any sane person can take one good look at Jeongguk and tell that he's being abused," Hoseok snapped. He stood up and made his way towards Kyong. Kyong waited for him to stand right in front of him for him to pounce. He jumped on him and flipped the switchblade out, holding it on his neck. Hoseok could feel the cold metal against his skin. Jimin entered the room again and dropped his phone instantly.

"Kyong, calm down, please," Jimin begged as he cautiously approached him, fear in his eyes. "Drop the knife." "Tell Jeongguk to get his ass down here or I'll slit his little friend's throat," Kyong stated. Jimin looked at Hoseok for any sort of instruction. Hoseok mouthed 'go get him' and Jimin nodded solemnly. As soon as Jimin reached the top of the stairs, Hoseok bit down on Kyong's hand with as much force as he could. "Fuck!" Kyong stumbled back as he held his bleeding hand, accidentally dropping his knife. Hoseok picked it up and tapped underneath Kyong's chin with it, forcing him to look up. Before either of them could make any snarky comments, Jimin had already returned with Jeongguk trailing behind him nervously. He was trembling. While Hoseok was distracted, Kyong took the opportunity and struck him in the jaw. Hoseok fell to the ground, Jimin rushing to his side. Kyong grabbed Jeongguk by the already bruised wrist and led him to his car, anger seeping from his every pore.

He pushed him against the car and punched him multiple times, spewing awful things at him. Jeongguk fell to his knees, his bloody face dripping on the concrete. Kyong threw him in the backseat of the car and drove to his apartment. Jeongguk cried silently, his whole body aching. His hands were scuffed and covered in his own blood. He felt like such a burden. They pulled into the parking lot and he couldn't stop shaking. He was anxious. Kyong pulled him out of the car and dragged him up the steps to the apartment. Before they could even get inside, Kyong was already calling Jeongguk vulgar names. He pushed him down to the ground and kicked him in the ribs over and over. Jeongguk dug his teeth into his bottom lip to suppress his sobs. "Stupid little bitch. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Look what you're making me do!" Kyong stopped to catch his breath as he stared down at Jeongguk with pity. He spit on him before leaving him in the doorway to cry alone. Jeongguk's breathing was quick and he felt light headed. He felt like he was going to pass out. His mind wandered back to Taehyung. He desperately fingered his pocket for the business card Taehyung had given him, until he suddenly came to the realization that his phone was dead. Tears streamed down his blood stained face. He was alone.