Mr Kim

Jungkook was just about to leave for school, it was his first day at Bighit university. He used to go to JYP university however his Dad didn't think they were working him hard enough, so his dad transferred him to this school.

"Jungkook you better not mess up, don't do anything stupid which can effect my reputation, just stay low and don't be of any trouble." Jungkook's dad said sternly.

You see Jungkook doesn't have the best relationship with his Mum and Dad. They are both really rich and they are smothered with power. Their reputation is all that they care about. Most of the time they treat Jungkook like a servant.

"Yes sir, I'll stay out of everyone's way sir!" Jungkook hung his head in shame.

"And for heavens sake pull your hoodie up so no one can see your ugly rabbit ears if they decide to make an appearance!" Mr Jeon scoffed before stomping upstairs.

Yes Jungkook is a bunny hybrid. No it's not very rare to be a hybrid, but rabbit hybrids are more unique and there's not many of them. The population of hybrids in the world is around 25% and is gradually increasing. Jungkook was born a normal human child, but at the age of 4 months old the Jeon's made Jungkook be one of the experiments for bunny hybrid's.

You see the Jeon's didn't want a boy they wanted a girl, so when they found out they were having a boy, they weren't amused at all. But they couldn't get rid of the child so instead they decided they would put the child out for experiments and I guess this is how Jungkook ended up being a bunny hybrid.

Jungkook didn't mind being a hybrid however not all days were good as he would get picked on a lot. However his ears only show when he feels certain emotions, such as sadness, when he's afraid, anxious, extreme happiness and excitement.

Jungkook sighed and grabbed his bag, walking out of the room. He placed his hood over his head as a precaution and walked to school. Once he arrived in front of the school gates he opened his time table to see what he had first.

"Biology" he muttered. He looked at the school and took a deep breath. He hesitantly walked in, he felt so small compared to everyone else. He looked around trying to find the right classroom, but he couldn't. He was becoming more stressed and worried. He couldn't be late for his first class, his dad would kill him if he ever found out.

"No no no" Jungkook kept whispering to himself over and over again. He'd look at the his map and had no idea. He would of asked someone for help, but he was scared and he didn't want to cause trouble.

What you need to know about bunny hybrids is that they are so innocent, and can sometimes act like a small child, they are so clingy to the people they love however bunny hybrids can also be really shy and are scared really easily. Although they tend to be happy, they are also the one hybrid which can become the most depressed if they are sad or are feeling neglected.

So Jungkook tries searching again but he really couldn't find anything. He noticed that there were only a few people left in the corridor as it was bell. He let a tear escape his eye as he looked hopelessly around on the floor. Until all of a sudden Jungkook walked straight into someone and ended up falling straight on his butt. He bit his lip not wanting to cry, he was too scared to look up.

"Watch where your going dude!" A male hissed.

Jungkook flinched at the harshness, he slowly looked up to face the person and when the two locked eyes Jungkook was stunned. This guy was tall, handsome, he had dark brown wavey hair and he was wearing all black.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry." Jungkook completely stuttered feeling lost in the others gaze.
"Uh um it's fine." the guy said, he was about to walk away until the younger spoke up.
"I-uh excuse m-me... c-can you help m-me find my c-class." Jungkook said shamefully.

He was about to walk off, but he turned around.
"Uh yeh sure." He said picking up the timetable as Jungkook stood up.
"You're in all my classes!" He said quite surprised.
"Well come on then, we are gonna be so late." Jungkook just nodded hurrying after him.

Jungkook followed the guy until they came to a halt. The boy opened the door and walked straight to the back of the class.

"Well it's nice to see you've joined us today Mr Kim, maybe next time you can be on time! Do you want a detention?" The teacher said annoyed.
"Uh he w-was helping me miss." A voice came from the side of her.

"And who may you be?" She cocked her eye brow.
"Jeon Jungkook, Miss."
"Oh so your the new student. Are you sure Mr Kim here helped you!" She said not believing him.
"Yes miss, he helped me get here." He said a bit worried at all the questions. He looked around seeing all the class stunned and confused.

"Okay Kim your let off today but, make sure your on time in the next lesson you decide to show up to! Now Jungkook you can sit next to Jimin, please raise your hand park!" Jungkook scanned the room and saw the row in front of 'Mr Kim' a hand was raised. He looked at the boy with a weak smile before walking over. He sat down and emptied his bag.
"Hai I'm Jimin, it's nice to meet you"
"Oh uh and y-you."

Time skip...

It was the end of the lesson, Jungkook and Jimin had been getting on quite well. Although Jungkook kept feeling like someone was starring at him the whole lesson but he decided not to think to much of it.

"Hey Kook do you want to hang out with us at lunch and that?" Jimin said as he packed his things away.
"Oh ye- wait u-um n-no it's okay. I'll s-see you around." Jungkook felt his ears growing, so he ran out of the class. It was lunch time and Jungkook couldn't hang out with anyone so he decided to go outside and sit under a tree out of the way of anyone.
"Aish I have to do this for them, come on kookie stay strong." Jungkook muttered to himself.

"Awe look, if it isn't the new kid, sitting all alone!"