No intention

It was a few days after Grandma Kim's funeral. Tae was doing a lot better and he was back to his normal happy self. Ever since the day of her death Jungkook and Tae have been inseparable, they go everywhere together. They are the closest anyone could ever be.

The two boys were in Grandma Kim's room going through her things. They had a box to get rid of and then a box to take to the attic. They were putting the last of her stuff in the boxes.

"Once we put the box in the attack and the other in the rubbish place on the other side of the road we can start decorating this room into a spare room." Tae planned.
Jungkook smiled putting the last thing in the keep box. They both picked up the boxes and started edging towards the front door.

"Right I'll take this to the rubbish place whilst you take that box to the attic as it'll be quicker." Tae smiled.
"B-but I don't want you to leave." Jungkook pouted.
"Your too cute baby, I'll be back before you know it." Tae chuckled kissing the younger on the lips.
Jungkook nodded still showing his pout. Tae laughed and shook his head before walking out the house.

Tae casually walked down the street, carrying a big box of his Grandma's belongings. He made it to the rubbish place and put the box in the massive bin.

"Thank you for everything Grandma." Tae sighed and started walking back. However he felt like someone was watching him, maybe even...following. So just in case he decided to pick up the pace. He saw his house in the distance. All he had to do was cross the road and he would be there. He looked over and saw Jungkook smiling happily waving like the crackhead he is, and the older gave a smile back.

....

"NOW YOU SUMBAG, DO IT NOW!"
"Yes sir"

....

As Tae crossed the road, a black car came speeding down the road, with no intention on stopping. Tae turned his head, but he was too late. He fell to the floor within seconds.

"Tae....TAE!" Jungkook screamed as he sprinted to his boyfriend who was laying lifelessly in the middle of the road. He fell to his side, screaming.

"Stay with me, don't leave me! You can't leave me Tae! Don't leave me!" His bunny ears started peaking out as he sobbed.
"Baby" Tae breathed and shakily lifted his hand to the younger's hood and pulled it over his head. After doing so his arm dropped to the floor and he groaned in pain.

"Taetae stay with me." Jungkook cried harder as he watched Tae shut his eyes.
"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed.
He held onto Tae's hand tightly. He put his head onto Tae's chest and sobbed.

A few minutes later an ambulance came and they rushed over to the two boys. Tae was placed on the stretcher and rushed into the vehicle. Jungkook trailed behind weakly. One of the paramedics helped Jungkook get into the van as you could say the younger wasn't really with it.

"Patient hit by a car, unconscious, loosing oxygen." The paramedic analyzed.
"Oxygen mask!" The other said, grabbing the mask and putting it over Tae's face.
Jungkook sat there frozen, lifeless even.
Moments later they arrived at hospital. Tae was rushed out and they told
Jungkook to sit in the waiting area.

The younger staggered to the waiting room. Tears flowed down his face as the image of Tae getting hit by the car replayed in his head over and over again. He held onto his head firmly and cried. Until he heard the tv near him.

"Breaking News : 19 year old boy hit by a speeding car. Police are still tracking down the suspect. Victims family or friend watched the scene take place. He ran to the boy crying and  horrified seeing the boy on the floor. The ambulance arrived shortly after and took the boy and the other to hospital. The boy is still in emergency care and the police are investigating. We will keep you updated, and hear from us soon. Good day."

The clip of Jungkook running to Tae was shown, which made Jungkook cry harder.

"Are you okay dear?"
Jungkook looked to his side and saw an elderly woman.
"Oh hunny, it's okay. He'll be okay, don't worry!" She said rubbing Jungkook's back.

"What h-happens if he d-dies, h-he can't l-leave me." Jungkook sobbed harder. The woman pulled Jungkook into a hug and tried to calm him down. After a while Jungkook pulled away and wiped his face.
"T-thank you!" Jungkook thanked, giving a small smile.

"No problem little one, he'll be okay soon." She petted the younger's head.
After a few hours of the two talking, Jungkook found out that the woman's husband had cancer and was having an operation. They spoke about their two lovers as it was calming them down.

"Kim Taehyung." The receptionist called.
Jungkook jumped up.
"Goodluck kid, stay strong." She smiled.
The younger nodded and thanked her again.
He walked up to the desk.
"Are you here for Kim Taehyung?" She asked.
"Y-yes miss." Jungkook stuttered.

"Floor 6, room 197." She smiled.
"Thank you miss!" He bowed and walked to the elevator. He got in and played with his fingers nervously. He proceeded to get off and looked around at the room numbers.
195
196
...197

Jungkook took a deep breath and slowly walked in. He looked up and saw the older wide awake watching tv with a mask on his face and a tube in his nose and another in his arm.
"Taetae." Jungkook's voice cracked.
"Baby" Tae whispered.

Jungkook ran over to him and Tae pulled him into a hug. The younger cried as he held onto the older tighter.
"I-I thought I-I was going to lose you!"
"I won't leave you baby boy!" Tae muffled as the mask was covering his mouth.
Jungkook cuddled Tae closer thanking the lord that Tae was safe.
He then leant up and kissed Tae on the cheek.

"I love you Taetae!"
"I love you too baby!"