Stay strong

Jungkook's ambulance...

"18 year old boy, bunny hybrid. Unconscious, blocked airways!" One of them assessed briefly.
One of the paramedics grabbed the oxygen mask and placed it on him.

"Covered in oil, burns, trauma around the wrists and ankles. Losing blood quickly."
They looked at how young and innocent the boy looked.
"I hope this kid survives. This whole time I've been working here I've never heard of such a tragic story. I don't think I would ever forget this day, imagine if he died, the boyfriend would be traumatized!" One of them admitted.
"Me too. He looks like a tough one, it'll be okay!" The other agreed.

Tae's ambulance...

"Kid can you hear us?" They ask.
Tae nods slightly.
The paramedics look in his ears and eyes.
"Look up please, to the side and down" Tae did as he was told.
All he could think about was Jungkook. Tears fell down his face and he started wheezing.

The paramedics noticed and quickly gave him the oxygen mask which he put on.
"Any parts of your body hurting?" He asked.
Tae felt that his ankles had a burning sensation. So he nodded and weakly pointed at his feet.

The paramedics carefully looked at Tae's foot and saw the burns on him, which looked infected.
"Okay kid, we are nearly there, remember to tell them every little bit of pain your feeling, okay!"
Tae nodded again.
"Don't think to much, he'll be okay."
"Sorry" Tae said knowing he wasn't really being the nicest patient.

"Kid you have no need to be sorry, we just need to make sure your okay. Now how are you mentally feeling if you don't mind us asking?" The paramedic asked trying not to force him though.

"Drained, I can't get his face out of my mind, the way he was tied up and the flames all around him. I just need him to be okay!" Tae cried again.

"Listen, you two are inseparable. The way you saved him, not many people would of been able to have the courage to do that. He'll be in good hands soon! Stay strong so he can be strong, it'll all be better soon!" He said calming the younger down.
Tae nodded, "thank you!"

The two ambulances made it to the hospital very quickly. Both Jungkook and Tae were on stretchers and they were rushed into the emergency area. Everyone else waited patiently in the waiting area, they weren't talking and all were zoned out until they heard,

"Breaking News: Everything just got worse. Just under an hour ago, the suspects son, who was the boys boyfriend from two days ago, left home to go see his father. It had been announced Mr and Mrs Jeon abused their son ever since birth and even had him to be part of the bunny hybrid experiment."

"The kid arrived at the house late in the night to then be knocked out. His boyfriend woke up the next day and found his boyfriend missing. Him and his friends informed the police and they went to Mr Jeon's house. Mr Jeon was seen running out of the house, and police were able to arrest him. However things took a turn for the worst and Mr Jeon had actually set his house on fire with his son tied up inside. The fire brigade were on there way but the son was in danger."

"The boyfriend who had only just been released from hospital yesterday ran inside to save his boyfriend. Moments later he ran out carrying the son and the two were rushed away to hospital. They are under intensive care. Bravery was shown through this tragic incident, with the two boys and their friends risking their lives to save their loved ones, is truly incredible. All our prayers and thoughts got to the friends and family of the two in hospital, we will keep you updated. Good day."

All of them were crying. They couldn't believe everything that had happened.
"I really hope they are okay!" Jimin cried. Yoongi tried to calm him down, but he couldn't because he was crying just as hard.

Hours passed by and they hadn't heard anything. Until they looked to their side as a doctor walked over to them. You are able to see Mr Kim now, so follow me. Everyone quickly stood up and followed the doctor. He stopped and pointed at the open door showing the room he was in. They all thanked the doctor before walking in.

"Tae?" Namjoon asked as he walked in first.
There sat Tae in a wheel chair looking extremely pale.
Everyone ran up to him and hugged the poor boy.
"How are you feeling?" Jimin asked as a tear rolled down his eyes.

"I'm okay, I've got a few burns on my ankles but thankfully they are mild. The rest of my body is okay, however my body is just weak for the amount of fumes I had taken in."
"Thank god!" Everyone breathed.
"Have you heard anything about Jungkook yet?" Tae broke into tears when they saw their heads shake.

"I'm sorry Tae, none of the doctors said anything. I'm sure he's okay though, he's a tough one!" Jin smiled.
The boys tried to make different conversations, to help everyone take their minds off Jungkook. No it didn't really help but at least it was something.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, SUFFOCATING. LOSING HIM QUICKLY. NEEDS ATTENTION NOW!" 
The shout echoed down the corridor and was heard clearly in Tae's room.
"W-what?" Tae screamed, he wheeled over to the entrance of the room and saw doctors rushing past into the room next to him.

"3,2,1... again 3,2,1...one more time we can't lose him!" The doctors shouted.
"3,2,1! That's it he's back."
A loud chesty cough, rang through the air. Which was quickly followed by the someone vomiting. Then that was followed by crying and screaming, the noise could shatter a million hearts and it well and truly shattered a certain persons heart.
As the doctors walked out Tae caught one on their attentions.
"I-is j-Jungkook okay?" Tae stuttered.