Jeon Jungkook

...

"Bye Grandma, have a good day!" Tae yelled.
"By hunny don't be too grumpy!" She lightly chuckled to herself as she watched her Grandson leave.

Tae lives with his Grandma. His Mum and Dad died in an airplane accident when he was the age of 5. So his Grandma decided to adopt him and since then they've lived together. Tae was happy that he had his Grandma. He loved her dearly.

Tae stayed home a lot, he needed to take care of his Grandma. She was becoming seriously ill and he would rather stay with her and catch up with school later than leaving her on her own. His Grandma kept telling him to go in but he kept declining. However she did force him today as she was having one of her good days.

Tae walked to school listening to music. His eyes were fixed straight a head. A number of girls would walk past and giggle but he didn't show any response.

He was quite late for school, it was by accident but he knew at this rate he would be getting a detention. He walked through the hall and saw that not many people were there, meaning bell had already rung.

"Shit, I'm gonna be so dead." Tae cursed under his breath. He began to pick up his pace until he bumped into someone. Tae became a bit unbalanced but was quickly able to steady himself.
"Watch where your going dude!" Tae huffed.
"I-I'm s-so s-sorry." The other said.

Tae gazed down and was met with soft brown doe eyes. He's never seen someone so handsome before, he looked so ethereal. He could see tears forming in his eyes which made his heart ache.
'Jesus Kim what are you thinking!' He thought.

"Uh um it's fine." Tae quickly said snapping back into reality.
There was a slight pause until the smaller spoke up.
"I-uh excuse m-me... c-can you help m-me find my c-class."
Tae was about to walk off knowing he was late, I mean if it was anyone else he pushed over on accident he would of already been walking away. But this kid had a different effect.
But why?

"Uh yeh sure" Tae picked up the timetable which was on the floor and looked at it.
'What the hell he's in all ALL my classes!' Tae screamed in his head.
"Your in all my classes!" Tae said surprised, as the other stood up brushing himself down.
"Well come on then, we are gonna be so late!" Tae said already walking off making the other guy rush behind him.

Tae came to a stop and opened the door. He quickly rushed to his seat at the back of the class and waved at his friend Jimin before sitting down.

"Well it's nice to see you've joined us today Mr Kim, maybe next time you can be on time! Do you want a detention?" The teacher said annoyed.
Tae just scoffed. The teachers didn't know why Tae was late or never attended class. He suddenly heard the boy say something.

"Uh he w-was helping me miss." Tae was quite shocked at what he was hearing.
"And who may you be?" He said turning her gaze to the new kid.
"Jeon Jungkook, Miss."
'Jeon Jungkook, cute' Tae thought.
"Oh so your the new student. Are you sure Mr Kim here helped you!" Of course she wouldn't believe him, they think I'm a bad boy.

"Yes miss, he helped me get here." The class was rather shocked to hear that Tae actually helped someone.
'LMAO!' He laughed in thought.
In the end Jungkook was told to sit next to Jimin.
'Why am I jealous! Kim snap out of it!' Tae internally slapped himself.
The rest of the lesson Tae self consciously glanced at Jungkook.

Time skip...

Finally bell had rang, he saw Jimin asking something to Jungkook. He looked at younger and saw his eyes begin to tear up and in a second he ran out of the room. He walked up to Jimin as they were going to head to the canteen.

"What was that about?" Tae asked.
"Hey Tae, I'm not really sure, I asked if he wanted to hang out with us, he was about to agree and then he said no and ran off." Jimin exclaimed.
"Oh" Tae said thinking why he was about to agree but said no.

"Well hoe imma go find Yoongi!"
"Okay shorty I'll be with you lot soon but I just need to do something." Tae said, he didn't really know what he was doing but he knew there was probably a reason.
"Yah I told you to stop calling me that!" Jimin said flicking Tae before they both parted their ways.

Tae ended up walking on the field, he saw three boys standing around someone on the floor who was under the tree.
Tae walked a bit closer to see who it was and he noticed was Jungkook.

...

"Awe look, if it isn't the new kid, sitting all alone!"
"What should we do with him?"
"Shall we throw his stuff over the fence?" One laughed.
"Yes!"
"No please don't..." Jungkook stuttered, he felt a knot in his stomach and he could feel his ears emerging.

They started grabbing Jungkook's belongings.
"YAH PRICKS PUT HIS STUFF DOWN!" Tae screamed.

They turned around and ran away, dropping Jungkook's stuff on the way.
Tae quickly grabbed his things and ran to Jungkook who looked very startled.
"T-thank you hyung..."
"Call me Tae." Tae smiled handing Jungkook's bag to him.

Jungkook stood up and bowed, but as he bowed his hood which had been up all day had fallen down, and Jungkook's bunny ears were prominent.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Tae looking at them.
"You're..."
but before he could say anything, Jungkook grabbed his hood putting it on his head and ran off.

"My dad is going to kill me if he finds out" Jungkook muttered as he ran off somewhere
As Tae stood there speechless...
"Jungkook's a bunny hybrid?" He muttered to himself as he was in deep thought.
"Cute" Tae smiled.