Big Ask

Jungkook had blood dripping down his face and bruises all across his bare chest, one of Jungkook's bunny ears was flopping and looked damaged.

Tae ran over and untied the boy. Once he had done he pulled Jungkook into his embrace and rubbed his back lightly. The younger cried into Tae's shoulder.
"Shh it's okay, your safe now!" Tae softly spoke rocking the Jungkook lightly.
"Bun I'm gonna take you to my house, I can't let you live here anymore. How do you feel about living with me and my grandma?" Tae asked.

"T-tae that's a b-big offer! I couldn't do that to you, I really don't want to be a burden!" Jungkook looked up at the elder with tears streaming down his cheek.
Tae lightly grabbed hold of Jungkook's face.

"Kookie, I know it's a big offer and I'm the one offering, I want you to live with me, I'll protect you, you don't need to fight alone anymore. Now let's quickly pack your stuff up and we can go home." Tae smiled.

Jungkook held onto Tae tighter.
"Thank you so much hyung!"
Tae rubbed the back of Jungkook's head before standing up.
"Come on bun let's pack. I'll help you clean up once we get home!" Tae grabbed a hold of his hand and they packed his stuff up, he had very little possessions so it only took 5 minutes. Jungkook also placed an old shirt on to cover up his bare chest.

Once they had done Jungkook grabbed hold of the tiger plushie which was on the floor and held it tight. Tae carried a fulled backpack and Jungkook carried his bag with his school stuff in and his plushie.
"Right let's get out of this hell hole!" Tae said grabbing Jungkook's hand. They ran downstairs and walked out of the door.
But someone was just about to enter as they were leaving.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Mr Jeon was home and he was flabbergasted at the sight.
Jungkook's ears perked up more becoming scared, thinking his dad was going to take him away.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING SLUT!" Mr Jeon yelled.

He brought his hand up to slap Jungkook, the younger shut his eyes getting ready for the sharp pain, but there wasn't any. He opened his eyes, to see Tae having a firm grip on his dads arm.
"Don't touch him!" Tae spat.
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" Mr Jeon raged.

"Yes Mr Jeon, your a criminal, and so I'm taking your son away from you and you can't stop me because I'll report you to the police!" Tae smirked.
Mr Jeon was about to say something but Tae pulled Jungkook and they ran away.
"This isn't the end Jeon Jungkook!" His dad muttered as he watched them run away.

...

The two finally made their way to Tae's house. It was a big house,  maybe the same size as the Jeon's house. He walked in, with a nervous Jungkook close behind him.
"Hi grandma!" Tae called. Then all of a sudden a sweet looking lady popped out from a room.

"Hi Taehyungie how are- oh what on earth happened to this cutie? Why is he covered in blood and bruises?" She said rushing over.
"This is Jungkook, he's going to live with us from now on."

"Oh my gosh, this is the famous Jungkook! I'm very happy to welcome you into our home. It'll be nice to have someone else around!" She smiled.
"Thank y-you so much, Miss K-Kim! I really don't want to be a b-bother, this is a big a-ask." Jungkook said shyly.

"Call me grandma! My dear child you aren't a bother at all, it may seem like a big ask to you, but Taehyunie and I are so happy to welcome you to live with us." She said happily, she walked closer to Jungkook and pulled him into a hug. Jungkook was a bit startled but was quick to hug back.

"Welcome to the family lovely!" She whispered.
Tae stood there nearly crying from the cuteness in front of him.
"Now you can have the room which is right next to Tae's! Dinner will be ready soon, so make sure you get cleaned up and treat your cuts and then we can eat!" She smiled before walking to what Jungkook assumed to be the kitchen.

"I told you she would love you! Now come on bun let's get you cleaned up." Jungkook smiled shyly and nodded.
They went upstairs and Tae opened a door and walked into the room.

"This is your new room kookie! I hope you like it. You have your own bathroom, walk in wardrobe which is over there, a tv, bed and other storage things!"
Jungkook stood with his mouth agape.
"T-this is a-amazing. Thank you so much hyungie!" Jungkook squealed dropping his bags and hugging the other, which Tae responded too.

After a while Tae had helped Jungkook clean up his cuts and put cream on them. They also managed to unpack everything.
"What do you think?" Tae asked, as he looked around the finished room.
"It's more than amazing!" Jungkook stood there in amazement.
"Boys dinners ready!" Grandma called.
The two walked downstairs and Jungkook followed Tae to the kitchen.
"Here kookie sit here" Grandma smiles.
"Oh thank you!" He smiled flashing his bunny teeth.

They ended up talking about anything and everything. Tae was made embarrassed a few times but other than that they all had a good night. Tae went upstairs to shower leaving the other two to talk.

"Um Grandma, how come you didn't say anything about me being a bunny hybrid? Most people are disgusted but you didn't even mention my ears when you saw me." Jungkook asked baffled.

"Oh sweetie, i don't care, hybrid or not, as long as you have a good personality I don't mind what you are. Your so cute and being a bunny hybrid makes you even more special. You know kookie, I'm so thankful that we have you!" She said grabbing hold of Jungkook's hands.
"What why? I haven't done anything?" He said innocently.

"Kookie, I'm sick and both Tae and I know that I don't have long left. Tae would never go to school, he would always stay and look after me. He was always so cold with people, but with me he's an angel. But one day he came home with a huge smile on his face,  I asked him why he was smiling and he started telling me about this boy he met called Jungkook."

"Ever since he's always been so happy and wanted to go to school, it all thanks to you! You really make him happy, please don't leave him." She said sniffing.
"Grandma, I could never leave your grandson, I'll make sure he's happy and healthy everyday, I'll protect him, I promise! I'm so grateful to now call you and Tae my family. But don't give up fighting yet Grandma, it will be okay!"

"Thank you, you should probably be getting to bed now, I'll see you in the morning!" She said as they stood up and then hugged.
Jungkook ran upstairs, he knocked on Tae's door and walked in when he heard Tae say come in.
"I-I'm going to sleep, t-thank you f-for today!" Jungkook stuttered.
"No problem bun, I'll see you in the morning." Jungook nodded and walked away. He got himself ready for bed and then laid down.

After hours of laying there, it was already 3am. Jungkook couldn't sleep, he was scared. His bunny traits were showing through, he felt clingy. He needed Tae.
So Jungkook quietly stood up and walked out of his room and came face to face with Tae's room.

He stood there feeling hesitant but he pulled up his courage and softly knocked on the door.
After a short pause,
"Come in." A small husky deep voice said.
Jungkook walked in shutting the door behind him.

"I'm r-really sorry to disturb y-you. But I-I can't sleep a-alone, um c-can I sleep with you?" Junglook asked as he played with the hem of his shirt.
"of course bun! Come here."

Tae shuffled over leaving plenty of space for the younger. Jungkook got under the cover and let out a shaky sigh.
Out of no where, Tae wrapped his arm around Jungkook, pulling the younger closer. A small blush escaped from the youngers cheek. He felt safe and comfortable in Tae's hold.

Then within a few minutes they both fell asleep.