Fine

Tae rushed over, he pulled the mystery guy off of Jungkook and punched him. The guy fell straight to the floor from the impact of the punch.

"Keep your dirty hands off of him!" Tae spat. The guy staggered up and launched himself at Tae. But Tae was quick with reactions and spun the guy around in a arm lock.

"Now leave otherwise something else might happen!" Tae snared.
The guy quickly ran out of the bathroom after being released,

He then went over to Jungkook who was in a tight ball in the corner of the room.
"It's okay koo!" Tae whispered pulling the younger in an embrace. Jungkook took hand fulls of Tae's jumper and sobbed into his chest.
"H-he.." Jungkook tried to explain.
"It's okay kookie, your safe now!" Tae sweetly said.

After Jungkook calmed down a bit they pulled away. Tae quickly wiped Jungkook's face with his thumbs.
Tae then sat back a bit and took his jumper off. He scrunched up the jumper and then placed it over Jungkook's head and helping him put his arms through. Tae then carefully lifted up the hood to protect his bunny ears.

"Do you want to go home bun?" Tae asked rubbing Jungkook's back.
He felt a slight nod in his shoulder. Tae stood up and before Jungkook could stand up Tae scooped the younger up and helped Jungkook wrap his legs around Tae's waist and his arms around Tae's neck. Jungkook placed his head in the crook of Tae's neck so he couldn't be seen. He breathed in feeling a slight comfort from Tae's smell.

Tae carefully walked out the bathroom carrying the younger. Jungkook gripped on him tighter as they made their way through wasted people. Tae went to the table they were sitting around and grabbed his belongings.

"Where you going?" Yoongi asked as Jimin flung his arms over his neck.
"We are gonna leave early, we'll see you at school." Tae waved goodbye.
Thankfully it wasn't a too far walk from the club to their house. Tae was sober, he only had one drink and he isn't a light weight so it didn't affect him in the slightest.

Tae carried the younger home in silence, it was a comfortable silence though. Once they had arrived Tae took Jungkook to his own room instead of the younger's and laid him down on his bed.

"How are you feeling bun?" Tae caressed his cheek.
"Better thank you" Jungkook sniffed. 
"Are you sure?" Tae queried as he didn't look so certain.

After saying that Jungkook broke into tears and lunged into Tae's chest.
"Shhhh it's okay." Tae rubbed his back and made patterns trying to calm him down.
"Come on kookie, lets get to bed."
Jungkook lightly nodded.
"C-can I stay w-with you?" Jungkook stuttered.
"Of course cutie." Tae smiled hearing the younger speak.
They both laid down under the covers of the bed and snuggled into each other.
"Night koo"

...

It was Monday and the two boys were walking to the canteen for lunch. Jungkook held onto Tae's arm tightly. Like always Tae wasn't phased by it, in fact he couldn't get enough of Jungkook's clinginess.

However the people around them did care.
Tae always showed a blank expression and then when Jungkook is with him, he's got the biggest smile than anyone has in this whole entire planet. But all their class mates envied Jungkook.

No one was ever accepted in which students like to call it 'BTS' , it only consisted of Tae, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok. Everyone thought it stay like that but the minute Jungkook starts school, he joins their group in the matter of hours.

The seven boys were all sitting on their usual table, debating whether oranges are orange, because oranges are orange.
"The colour orange came first so yeh they are called oranges." Jimin stated.
"Orange ar.." Namjoon was about to say something until they were rudely interrupted.

"Yah Jungkook-ah can we have a minute?" Everyone turned their heads and of course it was no other than Sam.
"Sam go away!" Yoongi shouted.
Everyone gave him death glares.
"You moody bunch I'm after Jungkook not you!"
"Well he doesn't..." Tae was about to tell him to go away but Jungkook stopped him.

"I'll only be a minute." Jungkook lightly smiled. He stood up and was about to go but Tae stopped him by grabbing his arm.
"Kookie don't!"
"I'll be fine if I'm not back in 10 minutes come and look for me okay, no sooner though Tae!" He said quietly.
"I'll see you guys in a bit." Jungkook waved and walked away with Sam and his group.

Jungkook followed them to the roof.
"What d-do you w-want Sam?" Jungkook nervously said.
"Where did Mr 'I'll be fine' go?" He laughed. 
"Anyway, stay away from Tae!" He shouted.
"B-but... n-no I w-won't!" Jungkool defended himself.
"..no.. NO. Well no doesn't cut it, so it looks like your gonna have to have a punishment!"
"You need to do it in less than 8 minutes!" One of his friends called.

Sam launched himself at Jungkook and kicked his stomach. Jungkook jolted back from the impact and fell on the floor. Sam kicked him again in the stomach making Jungkook cough a bit. Jungkook tried to control his hybrid as he crawled on the floor.

"6 minutes." The other called out.
"Don't ever tell Tae otherwise your punishments will only get worse!" Sam smirked.
He punched him one more time in the stomach and got up and they left.
Jungkook let a few tears escape and his bunny ears shot out. He suddenly remembered about Tae. He looked at the watch and he had 2 minutes till Tae would come searching. Jungkook stood up quickly clasping his stomach in pain.

He let out a small yelp before running down the stairs to get to the canteen. As he ran his bunny ears disappeared. He sprinted down the next flight of stairs, gripping on his stomach tighter, as he had the sensation of being sick. He saw the canteen and ran until he was just seen and then tried to act causal. He hesitantly let go of his stomach and stumbled to the table. He watched Tae look up and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Hi kook we were just about to go and find you!" Hoseok said as Jungkook sat down next to Tae.
"What did they want?" Him asked.
"Uh..." Jungkook was about to reply but he started to cough badly. He covered his mouth doing so. Once his coughing fit was over, he looked at his hand a saw blood.... and Tae saw it too.
"Jungkook?"