Forever

The doctor followed Tae back into his room and shut the door behind him.
"Doctor any news?" Yoongi questioned.
"Well what you heard just a minute ago, was Jungkook. He had a heart attack and stopped breathing.

We were able to bring him back and so he suddenly woke up and started to cough and vomit. He is okay, he's being treated, however before you see him I have to warn you, Jungkook suffered from burns, like the ones on your ankle but unfortunately he got it worse.

As oil was poured on the body, the fire had actually got onto him. His left arm, stomach, right leg and his left cheek has all been burnt. It's hard to say if they'll disappear or not, as the burns were quite bad. It might be hard to see but I promise he is okay.

He will need to keep applying cream for at least 6 months even if they aren't disappearing. Once he leaves he'll have to have a oxygen pack, the wire will need to be put in his nose and he'll have to have it for around a year or so. You may think that it's a long time but he consumed a lot of fumes meaning his lungs aren't stable, this will just help him get the right amount of oxygen.

When we were treating him he kept crying for you, it was actually quite distressing to watch, we've never had a patient cry so much for their significant other."

Tae was speechless, he knew Jungkook will feel insecure about his burns, but he knew however bad it is he'll never leave him.
"Can we see him?" Tae nervously asked.
"He might be a bit weak for all of you at once, so you can go first and then after he's comfortable you can all join him."
"That's great, thank you doctor!" Hoseok smiled.

"No problem I'll come again later to check on you and Jungkook." He bowed and walked away.
"Go see him tae, well come in a bit." Namjoon nodded.
Tae sighed and wheeled his way out of his room and went into Jungkook's. He turned the corner and there laid the younger. Tae wheeled himself over.
"Taetae" Jungkook's voice cracked as he saw the older.

"I'm here baby." Tae smiled taking hold of the younger hand and leaving a light kiss on it.
Tae looked at the younger, like the doctor said his cheek was burnt.
"How are you feeling baby?"
"Tired, my skin feels really hot."
"I know bun, you have some bad burns. Did the doctor tell you everything?"
"yeh, you don't think I'm ugly do you, please don't leave me. I'm really sorry for everything hyungie, please don't leave." Jungkook cried.

"Oh baby, I could never leave you! Yes you may have scars on your body, but it shows how strong you are! It makes me love you even more. I'm so proud you!"
"Tae you risked your life to save me!" jungkook sobbed thinking if Tae had died.                           

"and i would do it again if i need to, i dont regret saving you, and besides im fine. I only have some burns on my ankles. Let me care for you in piece!" Tae whined.
"Kook!" The two looked up and saw all the others come charging in the room.
"Hewo!" Jungkook said giving a weak smile.
"You okay?" Jin mothered the younger.
"Yeh thank you. Thank you all for helping me earlier!"
"That's what we are here for!" Jimin beamed.

Time skip...

It was a few days later. Jungkook was feeling better, the Doctors assessed him again and they said that his burns probably won't disappear. He said there's around a 10% chance of them healing. It was distressing for him at first but he can't do a lot about it. He's been having consistent nightmares.

In hospital Tae and Jungkook weren't allowed to stay in the same room, hospital policies, so the younger was happy to finally be able to go home.
Tae had completely recovered physically and mentally. Although he hadn't see Jungkook in two days.

Tae was just picking up the last of his things which the others had brought to the hospital for him in the last few days. He was finally able to see his bunny after two days. He happily sighed and walked to the room next door.

"Kookie" the elder sang with excitement.
He didn't hear a response but he was greeted by the younger one jumping onto him like a koala.
"Hewo hyungie!" Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek and then giggled.
Tae looked at the younger in adoration. Yes he may have half a burned face, and a breathing tube in his nose but he's the cutest thing you'll ever see.

"Taetae I missed you" Jungkook whined as he saw Tae stare at him.
"I missed you too baby boy, so much!" Tae smiled.
"Shall we go home?" Tae asked.
Jungkook giggled and nodded his head.
"Are you going to put me down hyungie?" Jungkook cutely said.
"Nope, I'm never letting you go!" Tae pouted.

Jungkook giggled as he put his hands on Tae's face and squished his cheeks.
"Okay let's go!" Tae steadied his hand under Jungkook's bum and carefully picked up Jungkook's bag. He put it on his shoulder and then put his other arm back under the younger's bum.

As Tae walked out they past the doctor which had been treating.
"Thank you for all your help doctor!" Tae smiled.
"Awe you too are so cute. Remember Jungkook you'll need to wear the oxygen tube for a year, we'll check up with you each month and if anyone makes fun of you and your burns don't put yourself down because it shows how strong you are, okay kid!" He said making sure he was clear.

"Yes sir, thank ooo!" Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth.
"Well we'd better go, thank you again." Tae politely said.
Jungkook waved as they walked away in the distance.

Once they got home they headed straight to bed. They got dressed into comfortable clothing and started getting ready for bed.
"Do you want me to put your cream on for you baby?" Tae asked as he grabbed the bottle of cream.
"Yes please." Jungkook smiled.
Jungkook laid down and Tae sat next to him. He placed some on his cheek.
"Ah it stings!" The younger whined.
Tae placed a kiss on the younger's plump lips.

"Better?"
"Yes" Jungkook giggled.
Tae finished putting the cream on and they snuggled down.
"I love you so much baby, I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you, but I'm so proud!" Tae said cuddling the younger closer.

"I love you too hyungie. I don't know where I would be without you!"
"I won't ever leave you, you've got me forever!" Tae smiled.
"Forever" the younger repeated as they soon fell asleep into dream land.