Celebrate her life

Get your tissues ready...

Weeks passed, Tae has been exhausted. Grandma Kim, is at the lowest, she's been having consecutive bad days for the past two weeks. She's been throwing up, forgetting everything, always having the shakes.

Tae has been trying to look after her as much as he could. Jungkook also helped as well, but Tae was more mentally drained. The last week Tae has been edging back to his past self, he's been cold and being more angry. He would snap at people for little things. Jungkook always tried his best to at least make the older smile, but it was no use.  

They were currently at school. Bell had just rang signalling for their next lessons. Tae left early and so Jungkook and the others thought they'd meet him in class. But he hadn't turned up. They sat down and the lesson began. The teacher called Tae's name but obviously there was no answer, which made the teacher roll her eyes thinking he was skipping again, although he wasn't. Jungkook started getting worried until a few minutes later he got a message.

Grandma's Nurse
I'm really sorry Jungkook but Grandma Kim has passed away. I don't think Tae is okay, please make sure he's okay. We will talk later.

Jungkook's heart dropped. Tears started to fall down his cheeks.

"Tae!" Jungkook screamed startling everyone in the class. He jumped up, grabbed his bag and ran out of the classroom without saying a word. He ran through the corridors to find him and that's when he heard muffled crying. Jungkook sprinted down the corridor to see his boyfriend on the floor leaning against the lockers, crying.

Jungkook ran to him and fell next to him. The younger was about to pull him into a hug but the older pushed him away.
"leave!" Tae cried.
"I'm not leaving" Jungkook spoke up, there was no way he was just going to leave him on his own.
"Jungkook leave!" Tae snapped as he cried harder.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, IM NOT LEAVING YOU!" Jungkook shouted on the top of his lungs. It was the first time Tae had ever heard the younger shout before, he's always had a soft quiet voice.

There was a slight pause until Tae flew into Jungkook's embrace crying. Jungkook let out a sigh thanking that Tae didn't push him away. They sat there on the floor, no space between them. Jungkook held Tae as close as he could. Jungkook knew there was no point in telling him not to cry, because it's okay to cry sometimes.

'She's gone. My family is gone. She was my everything. My best friend. She's gone.' Tae repeated over and over in his head.
"I miss her, I want to hug her so tight and never let go!" Tae sobbed.
"I know you do." Jungkook sniffed feeling emotional himself.

Jungkook fiddled with Tae's hair as he was calming down. Once the sobs had died down, Jungkook knew bell would be ringing soon so they have to move.
"Taetae lets go." Tae parts from Jungkook and they both stand up. They grab their bags and walk out the door. Jungkook takes Tae's hand and holds it tightly squeezing it, showing that it's okay.

The younger leads the way and pulls Tae the opposite direction to where their house is.
"Where are we going?" Tae sniffled.
"To the bridge." Jungkook smiled.
Once they had arrived they sat down facing the lake letting their feet hang off the edge.

"Taetae, it's going to be hard, and I know it will be. But I think she was ready, we will all have our time to leave at some point but she left knowing you are happy. She won't want you to be sad hyungie, we will see her again. Even then she hasn't left us, she'll always be here." Jungkook said placing the hand he was holding on the older's chest just where his heart sits.

"You have me now, your not alone. I promise, I won't ever leave you."
Jungkook then moved his hands on the olders cheeks which where streaming with tears.
"Taetae, she will always look over you, she'll be by your side through everything. She lived an amazing life, loved by everyone, now let's celebrate her life."

Jungkook leaned in and placed his lips on Tae's. It took their pain away, they felt love, Tae was feeling happy.
They pulled away and looked at each other.
"I love you baby." Tae sniffed giving the younger a small smile.
"I love you too Taetae!" Jungkook smiled hugging the elder as they watched the water ripple in front of them.

"Are you going to be okay at home?" Jungkook asked as they stood up getting ready to leave.
"Yeh I'll be fine." Tae said kissing Jungkook on the forehead. "You we're right, I am my happiest, and I should celebrate her life. It'll be hard but I'm happy that she's at peace now."
"That's my Taehyungie, I can tell she's very proud of you."

"Thank you baby, anyway how did my baby get so strong, I'm used to you being all cute and stuttering."
Jungkook blushed "w-when it comes to y-you I'll do anything!" Jungkool mentally cursed because he stuttered.
"There's my baby boy, and I'm really thankful to have you in life kookie, I would be no where without you."

They walked back, Tae was feeling much better thanks to Jungkook. Deaths can be difficult to get through, especially because Tae lost his parents when he was younger but he knew that his grandma was in a better place and that she'll always be with him.

The two boys walked inside, it was a warm atmosphere, like nothing had happened. Tae took a deep sigh as he missed the voice calling out to him, a hug when he walked through the door, the warm smile she gave.

He didn't even realise he was crying till he felt a small pair of hands on his face.
"It's okay hyungie, why don't we go to bed." Jungkook looked at the older with sympathy. Tae slowly nodded and Jungkook led Tae to his room. They laid down next to each other, Tae instantly curled up to the younger and with that they fell asleep.