Stay away

"Jungkook!" Tae shouted in horror.
Tae grabbed a tissue and quickly wiped Jungkook's hand. He grabbed Jimin's water and gave it to him to drink.
The rest looked at the two confused.

"Uhm Jungkook are you okay? You don't look so good?" Namjoon questioned.
"Uh um me and Jungkook are gonna go home early, we'll see you tomorrow!" Jungkook looked at Tae with a confused expression but deep down he needed to go home.

Tae took hold of Jungkook's hand and they  walked out of school back home. Jungkook gripped on his stomach with the other hand trying not to fall in pain. Tae knew something had happened, he tried his hardest not to scare the younger as he was fuming, so he didn't say anything the walk home.

They walked inside, Grandma had gone out with her day nurse to get groceries. Tae gently dragged Jungkook up the stairs.
"Koo sit down." Jungkook complied and sat down.
"What happened bun?" He said crouching in front of him.
"I- I can't say." Jungkook cried.
Tae caressed the younger's cheek.

"Koo, can you lift your shirt up for me please."
Jungkook shook his head.
"I know they hurt you! Please kookie." Jungkook debated and finally agreed. He shakily started to lift up his shirt. Tae looked at the younger's abdomen and gasped at the sight.
There were 3 big bruises forming across his stomach.
"Oh kookie! I'm so sorry. Let me get some cream!"

"Don't leave me." Jungkook cried holding onto Tae's arm.
"I'll be back I promise, I'll be so quick." Tae persuaded him to let go.
He quickly ran to the bathroom and got the cream and ran back.
"Lay down bab..bun"

'The hell I was about to say baby, snap out of it' Tae cursed in his head.
Jungkook slowly laid back with the help of the elder.
"It might sting okay kookie." Jungkook nervously nodded his head.

"Here take my hand." Tae smiled as he intwined their fingers. Jungkook held onto his hand tightly as Tae carefully put on the cream. After they had done Tae put the cream on the top of a cabinet.

"Bun what did he say to you? I need you to tell me!" Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand a fiddled with it, it's a habit of his and Tae didn't mind it at all.
"H-he told me to stay away from you, b-but I said no and that I could never, s-so he punished me. He told me not to tell you, otherwise I would get punished again. I don't want to get hurt again Taetae." Jungkook cried.

"I won't let that happen, I promise. I won't leave your side. If he comes again stay with me and don't go with him okay." Jungkook nodded.
"Why don't take a nap, it'll help the pain go away."
"Can you join me?" Jungkook looked at him with his big doe eyes.
"Of course bun, how could I say no to that cute face." Tae squished the younger's cheeks.

The two boys comfortably lay down next to one another. At first there was a bit of space, but Jungkook being the clingy boy he is moved closer and put his head on Tae's chest and hugging him around his waist.

Tae cooed at how cute the younger was. He wrapped his arms around the younger and softly kissed Jungkook's forehead. Which made Jungkook blush and snuggle deeper into Tae.
"Sweet dreams bun"

....

It was lunch the next day, the group were in their usual spot. Jungkook was sitting close to Tae like usual and playing with the older's hand. Everyone was joking around like usual until they all look at the person walking up to their table.

"Jungkook come with us." Sam spat.
Jungkook grabbed on to Tae's arm as tight as he could, fear forming in his eyes.
"Stay away from him Sam!" Jimin shouted.
"Back off shorty." Sam laughed.
"Don't you dare call my boyfriend that!" Yoongi growled.

"Jungkook come now!" Sam demanded.
Jungkook shook him head burying his face into Tae's arm.
"Leave him alone!" Namjoon glared.
Sam rolled his eyes and walked closer to Jungkook.

Sam grabbed his arm and tried yanking him away from Tae. Jungkook started crying and his bunny hybrid was showing. Tae responded quickly by jumping up from his seat and punching Sam in the face. He stumbled to the floor and Tae starred at him.

"Stay the fuck away from him! Do you understand!" He quickly nodded and ran away with his friends. Everyone's eyes turned to Jungkook and the group were shocked to see Jungkook had bunny ears.

Tae saw and quickly took the jumper he was wearing off and put it on the younger making sure the hood was covering him ears. Jungkook was getting worried as he didn't want them to find out in case they would judge him. As Tae sat down Jungkook lunged into Tae's chest feeling comfort from his touch and wanting to hide from the others.

"Kookie are you a hybrid?" Jin asked trying to use a soft tone of voice that he wouldn't scare the younger. They watched as Jungkook nodded into his chest, but he trembled with fear.

"Kook don't be scared, we aren't judging you!" Hoseok calmly said.
"Jungkook your one of our best friends, we don't care that your a hybrid. It's not your fault and plus we think your cute!" Jin spoke.

"Yeh your so adorable, it makes sense why your  so clingy to Tae!" Jimin softly laughed.
Tae rubbed Jungkook's back to calm him down.

A few minutes later Jungkook pulled away from Tae and sat looking at everyone with a tear stained face.
"Jungkook we love you no matter what, don't be afraid of us okay." Namjoon said making everyone smile sweetly at the younger.

"T-thank you." Jungkook sniffed, as he felt better knowing that he can trust them.
"P-please don't tell anyone." Jungkook said as a precaution.
"Don't worry your secret is safe with us!" Yoongi said showing his famous gummy smile.

"And if your ever in a position that you need help or if you want to be clingy with any of us at any time we will help and we won't mind so don't be shy around us okay." Jin said in a motherly tone.
Jungkook nodded giving his bunny smile.

"He's so cute. My heart can't handle it." Tae said clutching onto his heart.
Jungkook giggled at the sight of him.
"Should we go to the theme park this weekend?" Yoongi suggested.
"Oh my lord yes!" Hoseok cheered a bit too loudly as he gained a few stares.

"Koo do you want to?" Tae asked making sure he wasn't saying yes because everyone else wanted to go.
"Y-yeh I've never been to one before."
"WHAT!" Hoseok screamed even louder which made more people stare making Jin hit the back of his head.
"Ow." Hoseok whined.
"You're gonna love it kook." Jimin beamed.